Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs

Orbservation

1 hour ago, toast said:

How much vids did you posted on this board and under your current and former nick already? 50? 100? Is that a fetish of yours? Does it hurt?

He is still at it.

This has got to go down as one of the most ridiculous hobbies or weirdest  fetishes ever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, I was right. You're just spamming for YouTube hits. This thread should be deleted.

I agree.. though without a doubt.. he will start another one and this ball would be played with again.. 

20 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I appreciate you taking the time to post the videos. I have seen them and a couple of points.

1. Compare what I have filmed to what was shown in the videos. No comparison!

2. They are all indoors, all of mine are outdoors.

3. Showing dust and string and light does not discount what I have captured and illustrated in my videos. Orb in the rain. Orb with other creatures. Orb reacting to introduced stimuli. You are comparing apples and oranges or orbs and dust!  Simply compare why I have in video and why they have.

actually it does.. it shows exactly what you are filming.. I think you are either to dumb to see it.. or just being obstinate for the sake of it.. 

1.. you have not filmed a spirt orb.. - fact

2.. you have not filmed a a spirit orb in any of your vids.. - fact

3.. your videos are not proof that you have filmed some new form of life - fact

and I think this sums up your whole poss

8521e219af5fc03846d165c52c84ce57--obi-wa

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You're just spamming for YouTube hits.

Lame performance anyway: SocialBlade

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orbservation said:

I can see you are not interested in evidence only remains in your current belief system... joy joy

black-the-kettle-you-are-calling-but-pot

• Haha 1

You are not filming in a controlled environment. You can not say that what you have filmed is not bugs/dust/moisture/pollen. There is no way you can say that because you are filming in an area that has all of these things. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, toast said:

Lame performance anyway: SocialBlade

heh .. i wonder how many of those hits match when he put the vids on here for us to look at.. might take a look at the dates from his old posts and this one..and compare..

I think we have been trolled just a little 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I can see you are not interested in evidence only remains in your current belief system... joy joy

Evidence of what? Dust? Bugs? Pollen? Overactive imagination? 

It is not dust or a pollen spore... show how it is possible to film a single particle 20 feet away in the rain?

it is not a water droplet... show me a single water droplet moving horizontally as the rain falls vertically.

it is difficult to have your old paradigm challenged...

How about an orb chasing a bird... the bird is in focus but not the orb?

How about you give it a rest. You are more out of focus than your videos.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

I think we have been trolled just a little

Yeah, the second time already.

October 2017 orb-inferno

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

How about you give it a rest. You are more out of focus than your videos.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

It is not dust or a pollen spore... show how it is possible to film a single particle 20 feet away in the rain?

How do you know its not dust or pollen, or a bug for that matter? Plus you have to consider that the closer an object is the bigger it appears, especially using a camera.

it is not a water droplet... show me a single water droplet moving horizontally as the rain falls vertically.

The capture one of these "orbs" and prove everyone wrong.

My paradigm is fine. Why not try some critical thinking? 

• Like 1

Bait = evidence

Your numerous fetish videos.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

oh I agree it is difficult to have your old paradigm challenged.. and to be honest.. I relish it.. but.. mate let me sum it up in simple words because you obviously cannot grasp anything more then monosyllabic

you

have

nothing

to 

show

that make it easy for you? you do not have any evidence at all.. watch the vids that others have put up.. look at the pictures and compare it to what you have posted.. 

oh hang on.. I just clicked.. you just admitted that the rest of your videos are dust pollen etc.. all but that one in the rain..

well that is a start at least.. your finally getting the picture 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked