Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Orbservation

Orbs

150 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

moonman

...you do know pollen can clump, right? Someone said the phrase "pollen spore" - so what, get over it. That's NOT the one and only thing it could be.

Also, just because it's raining doesn't mean a floaty bit can't avoid the drops for some time.

 

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DebDandelion
11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I have a certain person on Ignore, but given this hideous piece of completely incorrect 'information' was quoted, I'd just like to point out how utterly and completely wrong it is.

First up, pollen spores vary dramatically in size, and I don't recall anyone naming that as the only option, so shame on you Orbservation for the strawman deceit.  Secondly, the argument makes ZERO sense - the size of something, and its ability to be resolved by a camera, depends on several things.

1. Its physical size (yes, our orb expert probably understands that one). But of course there is MUCH more to it. 

2. Its angular size.  This is actually MUCH MORE important and it refers to the very simple fact that if something is very close to, or on, the lens, it is obviously MUCH larger than its 'actual' size.  Remember Father Ted? Small... Far Away.  It's the same thing but vice versa.. 

3. Its brightness.  Again, far more important than item 1.  If something is emitting or reflecting a lot of light (eg something caught in the camera's flash or LED light) it doesn't really matter how tiny it is - the camera will record the photons.  Or if it's your eye, same deal..

Think about all those stars you see at night, the distant ones are (to your eye) much smaller than a few microns - but they are emitting photons and even if it is just a single stream of photons wide - how many microns is that, Orbservation?  Google it up - your eye will record it.

But let's go back to point two because there is more to this - IF the tiny thing is bright, AND it is also close to the lens, it will ALSO be out of focus so you will see a large, often round (depends on aperture shape) blob of bokeh.

And blobs of bokeh are what all of the orb 'expert's videos show.  Is there anyone here other than the OP that doesn't get all that, or disputes some of it?  Happy to give many, many examples...

All of this has been explained on multiple threads, including the one that Morgus/Orbservation started some time ago.  And I've not seen any sign of him addressing any of it, instead sticking to the mantra that we have to prove him wrong.......  So yes, the truth is difficult for some..

There is Chrlz. :wub: how i have missed your practical approach. 

It took me three pages...three....and I realized his name isn't observation.

The irony...

Edited by DebDandelion
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DebDandelion
10 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

oh and btw.. you saying you cannot photograph pollen spores because they are too small

I do beg to differ

main-qimg-bc111ffd153b99e5dfa8ab9bc42b0b

I guess you have never seen a bee covered in pollen before.. you should get out more into nature and stop filming dust and pollen

 

Imagine if they got hayfever

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbservation

Your point is irrelevant. Show me a video in infrared night vision of a single pollen “clump” moving through the sky all alone, from any other pollen,  about 20 feet from the camera, then maybe we can talk.... look at my video of the single orb moving in the rain or the video of the orb moving towards and away...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
12 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

Your point is irrelevant. Show me a video in infrared night vision of a single pollen “clump” moving through the sky all alone, from any other pollen,  about 20 feet from the camera, then maybe we can talk.... look at my video of the single orb moving in the rain or the video of the orb moving towards and away...

and lookie here.. exactly like I said he would.. 

 

did you bother looking at the pictures? nope.. I guess not.. 

seriously Orb.. get over yourself mate.. you do not have anything special.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbservation

You seem unable to grasp the issue. I have filmed a single orb, in the rain, in infrared night vision, 20 feet from the camera, moving horizontally as the rain falls vertically.  Some are saying what I have filmed is a single pollen spore. If this is the case, they should be able to provide videos of others filming the same. They cannot because that is impossible. Anyone who believes they can are sadly mistaken and wrong. Put up or shut up.  What I have filmed is not a single pollen spore. (Impossible to capture) Is not a water droplet (cannot move towards and away as a single droplet or move horizontally in the rain). Is not something on the camera lens (I have the orbs moving behind objects far from the lens). Is not a dust particle (cannot move horizontally in the rain).  It is very simple. Purchase expensive infrared night vision video equipment. Go out at night, search the sky and film and you too will capture orbs...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus
1 hour ago, Orbservation said:

You seem unable to grasp the issue. I have filmed a single orb, in the rain, in infrared night vision, 20 feet from the camera, moving horizontally as the rain falls vertically.  Some are saying what I have filmed is a single pollen spore. If this is the case, they should be able to provide videos of others filming the same. They cannot because that is impossible. Anyone who believes they can are sadly mistaken and wrong. Put up or shut up.  What I have filmed is not a single pollen spore. (Impossible to capture) Is not a water droplet (cannot move towards and away as a single droplet or move horizontally in the rain). Is not something on the camera lens (I have the orbs moving behind objects far from the lens). Is not a dust particle (cannot move horizontally in the rain).  It is very simple. Purchase expensive infrared night vision video equipment. Go out at night, search the sky and film and you too will capture orbs...

No need to spend thousands of dollars to film what can be filmed with a simple iPhone.

Reminds me when the Rod phenomenon was going and turned out to be simple tricks of light/camera capturing insects.

:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
2 hours ago, Orbservation said:

Dingo,

Show me a video in infrared night vision following a single pollen spore moving through the night sky about 20 feet from the camera and then maybe we can talk. See my video again to refresh why is being talked about...


Why would anyone want to film such a thing?

More to the point, why did you?   Oh, to get internet hits .....

As noted when you posted this last year, you have no interest in any rational explanation.   Although I am not quite sure what you want?   To be told they are 9th dimensional fairies?   Or that you've discovered a new form of life and will be nominated for a Nobel Prize?

Maybe you could at least tell us what you think you have filmed?   Given you have no interest in what we think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

and lookie here.. exactly like I said he would.. 

 

did you bother looking at the pictures? nope.. I guess not.. 

seriously Orb.. get over yourself mate.. you do not have anything special.. 

Didn't I post some videos of orbs in rain per request? OP only wants an echo chamber.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbservation

I have given my definition but here it is again. I believe they are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. I believe they are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal. I believe they are their own creature and not another out of focus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Catch one in a jar and change the world. Shouldn't be that difficult of a task for you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
34 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I have given my definition but here it is again. I believe they are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. I believe they are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal. I believe they are their own creature and not another out of focus.

So, a completely unknown to science biota that only you have ever seen. 

Are you sure they aren;t fairies ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbservation

Your words not mine...I just capture them on film..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

You capture on film what everyone except you readily identify as artifacts of digital photography: out of focus dust, pollen and insects.

But you knew that before you started this thread.  Because we all said the same to you last year.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbservation

Interesting how everything BUT the orbs is in focus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
Just now, Orbservation said:

Interesting how everything BUT the orbs is in focus

How much vids did you posted on this board and under your current and former nick already? 50? 100? Is that a fetish of yours? Does it hurt?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbservation

Talk to the administrator...boy you are really avoiding my video evidence! The 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
8 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

Talk to the administrator...boy you are really avoiding my video evidence! The 

what evidence.. time and again you have been told what you are.. heck Chrls even posted a vid.. cant remember if it was this thread or the other one.. showing how things out of focus look like orbs.. (sorry bit hung over and I cannot be bothered going back to look for it) lets look at a couple vids about debunking spirit orbs.

 

 

 

and of course.. once again.. you will say.. 'nope not relevant because they do not exactly match my vids.. my vids are proof that orbs are real" blah blah blah bs bs bs.. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbservation

I appreciate you taking the time to post the videos. I have seen them and a couple of points.

1. Compare what I have filmed to what was shown in the videos. No comparison!

2. They are all indoors, all of mine are outdoors.

3. Showing dust and string and light does not discount what I have captured and illustrated in my videos. Orb in the rain. Orb with other creatures. Orb reacting to introduced stimuli. You are comparing apples and oranges or orbs and dust!  Simply compare why I have in video and why they have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, Orbservation said:

I appreciate you taking the time to post the videos. I have seen them and a couple of points.

1. Compare what I have filmed to what was shown in the videos. No comparison!

2. They are all indoors, all of mine are outdoors.

3. Showing dust and string and light does not discount what I have captured and illustrated in my videos. Orb in the rain. Orb with other creatures. Orb reacting to introduced stimuli. You are comparing apples and oranges or orbs and dust!  Simply compare why I have in video and why they have.

I posted 2 videos that had orbs in the rain, 2 of them. What kind of kick are you on anyway? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

You remind me of someone else on this forum. We debunked his entire paranormal claim and just like you, he was adamant we were wrong. So what do you actually want? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Yeah, I was right. You're just spamming for YouTube hits. This thread should be deleted.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
1 hour ago, Orbservation said:

Talk to the administrator...boy you are really avoiding my video evidence! The 

Of course there is evidence. The evidence that ppl who think/claim that "orbs" are something other than explained from a technical point of view and thousands of times already, have totally lost their connection to the reality.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, I was right. You're just spamming for YouTube hits. This thread should be deleted.

Absolurely agree.

And he has the front to put up another video of raindrops...could be dust or insects, i am certainly not going to be watching it....its boring now.

 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.