Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs

Orbservation

People are making claims. They have seen videos just like mine of orbs in the rain...show them for all to see. People are saying I am filming pollen spores, when anyone can look up information that clearly says a single pollen spore is on the micron level, impossible for me to film. People are saying I am filmin a single speck of dust moving horizontally in pouring rain... seriously?  People are providing irrelevant and old information about taking pictures that has nothing to do with filming in infrared night vision. Is that the response I am suppose to accept as disproving what I have filmed? Really?

I have many new videos but based on the weak responses about those, people might feel overwhelmed...

I've said all I'm going to say on this.

People have given you a reasonable explanation, what you choose to believe is up to you.

ok Orb mate.. on your other threads you received the answers on what your orbs in reality are.. 

now a few of those posters really know their stuff when it comes to camera's filming etc.. what you should be doing is explaining why yours are not like anyone elses.. not this 'I was filming and it was doing this' kind of bs.. 

It is not up to us to prove you are wrong.. hell its been done on your other thread.. it is up to you to prove you are right.. 

Prove it is not dust.. pollen.. insects.. dont just pop a video on here and say.. you are all wrong my vids are special.. 

because what I see is mostly bugs and stuff like that in your vids.. nothing that leaps out and makes me go 'Wow' 

you do not want people to tell you what they think it is ... what you are chasing is someone to go 'Wow you got the real deal' and agree with you.. sure.. you will get people that do that.. the gullible and easily fooled.. or those who are just yanking your chain.. 

• Like 3

What do you think these orbs are? You mentioned before 'biological creatures'. Are you claiming a biological creature unknown to modern biology? And you should be able to capture some and see them under a microscope if they are indeed biological creatures in the realm of what biologists recognize.

I am thinking that if these orbs are something unknown to science that they are in the so-called paranormal realm.

• Haha 1

Ok mate. Many of you claim what I am filming is a single pollen spore. Read this article and you will see that is impossible because they are microns in size and it takes a micron microscope to see. So, everyone of you who believe that is what I am filming is WRONG!

1 hour ago, Orbservation said:

Ok mate. Many of you claim what I am filming is a single pollen spore. Read this article and you will see that is impossible because they are microns in size and it takes a micron microscope to see. So, everyone of you who believe that is what I am filming is WRONG!

I see no article. All I see is a rant. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I see no article. All I see is a rant. 

Ranter, ranter pants on fire!

• Haha 2

The true signs of losing an argument. Anyone who says I have been filming a single pollen spore is WRONG!  The facts hurt... haha

• Like 1

I just dropped in for the entertainment value. Be it bugs, spores, ghost, entities or ufos it really doesn't matter to me  Carry on with your rant now.:rolleyes:

just funnin with ya, at your expense of course.

1 hour ago, Orbservation said:

The true signs of losing an argument. Anyone who says I have been filming a single pollen spore is WRONG!  The facts hurt... haha

Facts? I would like to see supporting evidence (factual) for your claim. Not some YouTube video. 

You can look up the size of a single pollen spore for yourself and see how right I am and how WRONG anyone is who believes it is possible to film a single pollen spore with anything other than a microscope... 

Ok mate. Many of you claim what I am filming is a single pollen spore. Read this article and you will see that is impossible because they are microns in size and it takes a micron microscope to see. So, everyone of you who believe that is what I am filming is WRONG!

I have a certain person on Ignore, but given this hideous piece of completely incorrect 'information' was quoted, I'd just like to point out how utterly and completely wrong it is.

First up, pollen spores vary dramatically in size, and I don't recall anyone naming that as the only option, so shame on you Orbservation for the strawman deceit.  Secondly, the argument makes ZERO sense - the size of something, and its ability to be resolved by a camera, depends on several things.

1. Its physical size (yes, our orb expert probably understands that one). But of course there is MUCH more to it. 

2. Its angular size.  This is actually MUCH MORE important and it refers to the very simple fact that if something is very close to, or on, the lens, it is obviously MUCH larger than its 'actual' size.  Remember Father Ted? Small... Far Away.  It's the same thing but vice versa.. 

3. Its brightness.  Again, far more important than item 1.  If something is emitting or reflecting a lot of light (eg something caught in the camera's flash or LED light) it doesn't really matter how tiny it is - the camera will record the photons.  Or if it's your eye, same deal..

Think about all those stars you see at night, the distant ones are (to your eye) much smaller than a few microns - but they are emitting photons and even if it is just a single stream of photons wide - how many microns is that, Orbservation?  Google it up - your eye will record it.

But let's go back to point two because there is more to this - IF the tiny thing is bright, AND it is also close to the lens, it will ALSO be out of focus so you will see a large, often round (depends on aperture shape) blob of bokeh.

And blobs of bokeh are what all of the orb 'expert's videos show.  Is there anyone here other than the OP that doesn't get all that, or disputes some of it?  Happy to give many, many examples...

All of this has been explained on multiple threads, including the one that Morgus/Orbservation started some time ago.  And I've not seen any sign of him addressing any of it, instead sticking to the mantra that we have to prove him wrong.......  So yes, the truth is difficult for some..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

Ok.. so you cant capture a image of pollen spores on camera you say.. because its to small.. whats this then?

orb_theory1.jpg

or what would you say these are? 

orb_theory4.jpg orb_theory3.jpg orb_theory2.jpg 

orb_theory5.jpg orb_theory6.jpg orb_theory8.jpg

they kinda look familiar dont they.. bit like what you have been filming in your videos dont you think.. 

now what are they.. 

well the first one.. well thats a pollen spore.. the rest.. are dust and the nice diamond one is moisture.. 

and where did I find these? 

funny enough.. on a site that promotes orbs as being ghost and spirits.. 

http://www.ghostweb.com/orb_theory.html

so lets tick of a couple more shall we

9964272.jpg

Insects next 

9964676_f520.jpg

and lastly.. look at the pretty colors

9964963.jpg

and that is found with about 10 mins searching on google.. 

should I surf youtube for videos explaining them? would you bother about looking at them.. or will you still scoff and rant that yours are different.. 

seriously.. look at those pics.. do a bit of a search around.. and you will see exactly what you have been filming.. and trust me.. it isnt a spirit orb.. 

But I will put money on that you wont.. and that we are still wrong.. and you will keep posting up the same BS thing.. saying your videos are proof that they are spirit orbs.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

BUT POLLEN SMALL, GUYS! That's my only argument and I'm sticking to it!

You know what orb guy, if you really think you are filming these incredible unknown objects, all you need to do is invite a photograhic expert out on one of your "shoots". They will either set you straight, or see the unexplainable for themselves and back you up. You can guess which way I think that would go - which is exactly why it will never happen.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

Anyone want to see some dude on Youtube who can generate orbs on demand?  He claims he can do it just by defocusing...

Oh wait, that's me, and he can!  Also, he / I PROVE/S that the 'detail' within the orb is an artifact caused by the optical characteristics and defects in the lens, and has nothing to do with the original object.  He .. er .. I use Venus, so it's a distant object out of focus, rather than a close one, but the principle is exactly the same.

Photographers know this stuff - we use bokeh effects for fancy-ass pictures all the time...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

oh and btw.. you saying you cannot photograph pollen spores because they are too small

I do beg to differ

main-qimg-bc111ffd153b99e5dfa8ab9bc42b0b

I guess you have never seen a bee covered in pollen before.. you should get out more into nature and stop filming dust and pollen

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

The pollen was so bad here this year (in Southwest Virginia) I could see it blowing in the breeze, during the day with my eyes. No special equipment needed. 

• Like 2

There is no way you saw ( or could possibly see) a single pollen spore moving through the sky all by itself. Nor would a single pollen spore be moving through the sky all alone without millions of other pollen spores with it.  Lastly, you would never see a single pollen spore moving through a rain storm horizontally as the rain poured down vertically. I’m just saying...

:sleepy:

Dingo,

Show me a video in infrared night vision following a single pollen spore moving through the night sky about 20 feet from the camera and then maybe we can talk. See my video again to refresh why is being talked about...

• The topic was locked