Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs

Orbservation

Saru.. KMT.. Kismit.. 

will someone close this damn thread.. he is not interested in discussing anything at all.. every post made to show what he has filmed is being ignored.. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I am posting evidence... why don’t you just ignore

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvl_bFYC3V4sxkRMk7l2s

4 minutes ago, Orbservation said:

I am posting evidence... why don’t you just ignore

You're not posting evidence. You're posting clickbait. If I wanted to kill brain cells I'd watch videos about orbs I'll go to youtube.

Plus you're not discussing anything. Its all one sided with you.

Edited by XenoFish

Nurse!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

Saru.. KMT.. Kismit.. 

will someone close this damn thread.. he is not interested in discussing anything at all.. every post made to show what he has filmed is being ignored.. 

I second this.

1 minute ago, toast said:

Nurse!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaPBl6H0yQvWi2J9C9zey

• Haha 2

6 vids in 30 minutes BTW

now in the following video you can see these orbs moving through all manner of things, nothing could stop them moving in the direction they were headed, and can be seen weaving around as if they had free will..

I admit, when rods were first "discovered" I fell for it. They looked so real, like an actual phenomenon. Then I started researching and studying the facts, how cameras work, listening to other people, etc, and realized I was just being an ignorant moron believing in them. They are easily explained when you simply learn a bit and use critical thinking.

To learn the truth, all it takes is willingness to quit being a dumbass.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Some people just don't have that willingness.

They have the willingness to stand around and record really boring out-of-focus videos, however...not sure how that's preferable to the former. Someone said fetish earlier, that's certainly a possibility.

Edited by moonman

The only thing grabbing my attention in here is your refusal of reality. It's like a car accident, it's awful but you can't look away.

Try using the manual focus sometime, it might blow your mind.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I posted 2 videos that had orbs in the rain, 2 of them. What kind of kick are you on anyway? 

He needs to share ....I also want to be 'there'.

I watched the videos. I have a completely STUPID question. If an orb is energy and it is moving through the rain...how come the rain doesn't dissipates the 'orb?'

I mean, it is impacting the orb, yet a) the orb shows no sign of impact-which gives the illusion that the 'orb' is solid...

B) with the 'orb' moving around as it does the rain doesn't even effect its energy reflection the camera is picking up...

9 hours ago, Orbservation said:

I have given my definition but here it is again. I believe they are created spherical creatures of various colors and sizes with unique characteristics and abilities that move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. I believe they are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal. I believe they are their own creature and not another out of focus.

Well, I have to give you this much...u are really motivated to find evidence to support your theory.  ...you don't back down.

Orbservation, your responses to all the legitimate rebuttals of your videos in this thread are akin to sticking your fingers in your ears and singing "la la la". What's the point of asking for opinions on something if you are just going to dismiss them all out of hand ?

All you are doing at this point is winding people up.

Closed.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked