Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The much-hyped IG report backfires

ExpandMyMind

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

I guess you coulda used crying Chuck on the Singapore summit being "All cattle,no hat"... :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I try to think about him as little as possible! I know Pelosi has had a few whoppers but the thought of watching a montage of Pelosi sound bites makes me cringe!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

That's what happens when an idiot tries to make a Texas joke. :lol:

Damn nancy pants city boys... :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, .ZZ. said:

I'll just leave this here.

DeKth3EU0AAShy4.jpg

God damnit Z...i'm sitting here trying to eat,and you show a picture of that...have you no decency :wacko: 

• Haha 1

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Damn nancy pants city boys... :lol:

I was just getting ready to say something like that myself. lol

• Haha 1

Just now, .ZZ. said:

I was just getting ready to say something like that myself. lol

I had to use a "confused" emoji on your Pelosi pic as there is no "WHAT THE HELL,I'M TRYING TO EAT!" emoji :rofl:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Please do then. Prove your point with something other than your opinion. 

Asking Obama how many states there are in the USA.

I'll get back to you on this.

I'll tell him to ask any corpseman if he doesn't know.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Harte said:

Harte

I'm going to chalk Settons post up to late night,last post before logging off,and then thinking "damn" as he walked away from his computer lol

4 minutes ago, Harte said:

Harte

That gaffe made Obama sound like a contestant on "Jaywalking". Can you imagine the media reaction if Trump or Pence did that? "Saturday Night Live" would milk it for all it's worth. In Saint Barack's defense, maybe he had brunch with John Kerry's wife that day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

maybe he had brunch with John Kerry's wife that day.

...or Sarah Palin :whistle: :lol:

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

...or Sarah Palin :whistle: :lol:

I'm confused. I was talking about mixing up 57 flavors with 57 states. John Kerry's wife is heir to the Heinz fortune. I admit that it's a cryptic and opaque joke.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm confused. I was talking about mixing up 57 flavors with 57 states. John Kerry's wife is heir to the Heinz fortune. I admit that it's a cryptic and opaque joke.

I gotcha,i was just adding excuses for why he could have been confused...

Palin could leave anyone confused after a conversation :lol:

...or perhaps Barry and Gary Johnson were puff puff passing before his gaffe lol

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Just facepalm 

Nunes: "Good" FBI Agents Leaked Clinton Info to Me

So we can look forward to him outing them so Trump can insult them on twitter right? :lol:

I'd rather that ALL Federal leakers are put out of Federal service. If they can't keep their mouth shut, they should be let go.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Just facepalm 

Nunes: "Good" FBI Agents Leaked Clinton Info to Me

So we can look forward to him outing them so Trump can insult them on twitter right? :lol:

That brings up two really interesting questions:

1. Who leaked it to the press -- Nunes or some "good" FBI agents?
2. Who leaked it to Guliani -- Nunes or some "good" FBI agents?

• Like 2

Looks like Strzok wants the opportunity to testify before Congress. And it looks like his line of defence is going to be along the lines of 'I was not biased against Trump because he was Republican or for any personal reason. I was biased against Trump because I knew he was compromised by Russia and it was a matter of national security'.

Goelman said that Strzok was not willing to use his official position to affect Trump’s chances of being elected and that “his political conviction that a Trump presidency would be disastrous for American national security is not based on his bias, it was based on information that was available to him, and his perspective on American national security.”

Which, given what we now know - some of which he knew at the time - seems pretty reasonable.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 6:05 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

Looks like Strzok wants the opportunity to testify before Congress. And it looks like his line of defence is going to be along the lines of 'I was not biased against Trump because he was Republican or for any personal reason. I was biased against Trump because I knew he was compromised by Russia and it was a matter of national security'.

Which, given what we now know - some of which he knew at the time - seems pretty reasonable.

I thought there was a text of him saying that he thought there probably was not a "There' there. How could be be talking about stopping Trump and have the reason of the Russians, when he believed there was probably no direct connection.

I don't buy that reasoning, and neither will many of the Senators.

Contrary to conspiracy theories that Page and Strzok were part of a deep-state conspiracy to damage Trump’s campaign using the Russia investigation, Strzok once said, according to the new texts, that he wasn’t convinced there was any “there there” to the allegations that Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia. “I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there,” Strzok told Page in May 2017, after working on the investigation for nearly a year. He was at that point still weighing whether to join Mueller’s team.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/how-trumpworld-is-spinning-the-fbi-report/562922/

• Like 1