Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan Demon

Anamel

I had a dream where I was watching people angrily destroy Mayan pyramids. It was a desert like landscape littered with rubble. I then appeared at one of the pyramids and I remember writing something on it.

I had an awareness I was in Mexico and I felt trapped and scared and I was hiding from the locals. I don’t remember what happened then but I appeared in a run down wooden building that had blocks of wood scattered on the ground.

I had taken a picture of myself and saw a black figure which was spindly and had an elephant truck protruding from its blank face. I turned around and I was very scared but I knew I could not leave unless I faced it. I ran to it and I punched it several times in the face and then I woke up.

I  really don’t think they have any subconscious meaning because recently I awoke from a strange dream and had a hypnagogic hallucination of an entity in a gas mask spraying my body ana I was twitching. I felt like I should share, I just wonder why it keeps happening to me. Perhaps it’s because I’m opening myself more spiritually. 

Do you believe in demons? 

Do you watch videos, films or read about things which mention demons?

@Anamel  Mayans do not have demons. Just spirits (gods) who are neither completely good nor bad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Do you believe in demons? 

Do you watch videos, films or read about things which mention demons?

Nope

3 hours ago, Piney said:

@Anamel  Mayans do not have demons. Just spirits (gods) who are neither completely good nor bad. 

I’m just connecting it occurred in a Mayan enviorment with a negative entity 

1 hour ago, Anamel said:

Nope

How did you hear about demons?

You must have read or heard somewhere about negative energy, spirits and Mayans.

You have obviously taken an interest with spirituallity and it is manifesting in your dreams along with other things you have heard or read about.

Demons are only in your mind, we create the demons, now you are dreaming about them. 

Sometimes a dream is just a dream - a subconscious burb of mixed up memories and stuff.

I'd relax, stop analyzing everything and have FUN. You can actually grow spiritually and learn a great deal and have FUN along the way. In fact laughter is quite often the signpost at all the turns to find your way. 

Drama is dull. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Sometimes a dream is just a dream - a subconscious burb of mixed up memories and stuff.

I'd relax, stop analyzing everything and have FUN. You can actually grow spiritually and learn a great deal and have FUN along the way. In fact laughter is quite often the signpost at all the turns to find your way. 

Drama is dull. 

I was until entities started attacking me lol nothing funny to me there

Well try googling and reading up on Shadow work and the shadow self by Carl Jung. I have found this information to be highly valuable.

If you attract negative things, perhaps there is negativity within you you need to ferret out and be rid of. This is something you can do for yourself and is also a top line way to learn how to help others later, once you have healed yourself. 

There is a lot of truth in dreams and these events but not a bit of it can hurt you. There is no need for all the tension. Learn or leave it for easier ways.

Your choice. It is also your choice to smile and take it for a challenge to discover and enjoy your latest task, or be all solemn and miserable and worried. 

This is ALL about you and your own inner subconscious and how it is working out right now. Master it or be mastered. 

Carl Jung and his shadow self data is the best pointer I can offer to you. There is reams of it available online and in a few really good books on the topic if reading online displeases you.

Have a great day :). 

• Like 2