Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finally achieved telekinesis

nightmare91

Can you do it without your hands?

• Like 3

This is merely proof of a thirty'ish dude with a bad physique. Do thesame in a closed off transparant (acrylic) box, or Im calling BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

This is merely proof of a thirty'ish dude with a bad physique. 

Your right, he needs to put a shirt on. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8ih8oNHMd0wM60gbeBGu

This will improve your telekinetic 'powers', if it fails, at least you won't be skinny fat anymore.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now all you have to do is repeat it under controlled circumstances. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Well, it certainly looks impressive. Is it a trick? Who knows.

Forgot to say welcome to UM, nightmare91 :st

Edited by ouija ouija
Forgot my manners
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

So..... We're not supposed to notice the edit 10 seconds in? :lol:

Never noticed that until now. But the appearance of an edit comes from the fact that this was originally a snapchat video, and they get broken into 10 second segments. If you listen carefully, it happens again at the 20 second mark. Although it's not as noticeable visually, you can hear a jump in the sound.

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8ih8oNHMd0wM60gbeBGu

This will improve your telekinetic 'powers', if it fails, at least you won't be skinny fat anymore.:lol:

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Your right, he needs to put a shirt on. :tu:

I didn't realize there were so many bodybuilders on this site. Congratulations! I'm glad you guys are so much more ripped than me. You all should feel good about yourselves :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, acute said:

So..... We're not supposed to notice the edit 10 seconds in? :lol:

6 minutes ago, nightmare91 said:

Never noticed that until now. But the appearance of an edit comes from the fact that this was originally a snapchat video, and they get broken into 10 second segments. If you listen carefully, it happens again at the 20 second mark. Although it's not as noticeable visually, you can hear a jump in the sound.

Thank you for explaining that. :tu: Although, you can see how (in terms of evidence) any edit at that point is problematic.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nightmare91 said:

I didn't realize there were so many bodybuilders on this site. Congratulations! I'm glad you guys are so much more ripped than me. You all should feel good about yourselves :)

Only take 20 minutes a day (depending on the system) and a simple diet. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am no expert, but this trick would be a helluva a lot more impressive if it didn't look like you were manipulating a thread with your fingers.

And the purpose for being shirtless, was that to show you weren't concealing any gadgetry? Or to distract from what you didn't want us to see?

4 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I am no expert, but this trick would be a helluva a lot more impressive if it didn't look like you were manipulating a thread with your fingers.

That trick is typically done with a thread in their mouth. A slight move of their head and the "object moves". 

18 minutes ago, acute said:

Thank you for explaining that. :tu: Although, you can see how (in terms of evidence) any edit at that point is problematic.

Yeah, I understand =)

4 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And the purpose for being shirtless, was that to show you weren't concealing any gadgetry? Or to distract from what you didn't want us to see?

Sorry, if that's what it looks like to you. All I can say is this was directly in the middle of my bedroom. There's really nothing around me to attach a thread to. If I was going to use the thread trick like in the magic trick video that xenofish posted, I'd need a pretty long thread.

And the shirtlessness that everyone keeps focusing on is just because I like being shirtless and typically am when I'm at home. Originally this was just a snapchat video that I decided to save for posting elsewhere and I just didn't care enough to dress up and reshoot it. Also, you're right. The plastic fork pretty much proves no magnets but maybe there's still a magnet attached to it somewhere. So yes, it did occur to me that being shirtless also shows no devices in my sleeves or clothes so that was another reason I decided to just let it slide.

If you really want to prove you've got super powers. Submit to lab testing in controlled conditions. I'm sure they'd pay you a lot to help rewrite physics. Considering that our own bioelectromagnetic field is grossly dwarved by the earths own magnetic field. Plus the electrical activity within our brains only extends to the central nervous system, but hey, get famous. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, nightmare91 said:

I'm not a body builder. I compete in sporting events with a 70cc chainsaw and cage fight on the side.

I am also never seen in public without a shirt on. It's crude, especially around strangers and other peoples wives....

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm not a body builder. I compete in sporting events with a 70cc chainsaw and cage fight on the side.

I am also never seen in public without a shirt on. It's crude, especially around strangers and other peoples wives....

I'm not a bodybuilder either. All I try to do is stay in same. I'm a few months away from 40. I ain't gonna be no fat middle aged man.:lol:

I rarely go shirtless and it's only when I'm alone and my legs haven't seen the light of day since.....I can't remember.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm not a bodybuilder either. All I try to do is stay in same. I'm a few months away from 40. I ain't gonna be no fat middle aged man.:lol:

I rarely go shirtless and it's only when I'm alone and my legs haven't seen the light of day since.....I can't remember.

Hey! I'll be 50 kid! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

Hey! I'll be 50 kid! :lol:

What? You want a medal? A walker? How about I make you a prune cake?:lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

What? You want a medal? A walker? How about I make you a prune cake?:lol:

I'm starting to get the age related aches and pains. The colonel says "The only way to avoid that is to die young". I said "It's not like I'm not trying". He said "Oh, I know!" :lol:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Aren't you frightened of having your clothes ripped off and being taken advantage of by the WAGs?

• The topic was locked