Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finally achieved telekinesis

nightmare91

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It's not semantics. It's papageorge1 and his wishful thinking.

So please nightmare91 answer the questions I just posted.

How does a human mind establish a movement? If it is an existing force, then why can it be "created" from apparently nothing?

1.) I'm not a scientist

2.) I've never encountered genuine telekinesis, nor do I believe it even exists.

So you're asking the wrong guy.

Just now, nightmare91 said:

1.) I'm not a scientist

2.) I've never encountered genuine telekinesis, nor do I believe it even exists.

So you're asking the wrong guy.

I guess you might not be aware that this is not a matter of semantics. I guess you based that comment on personal ignorance.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

I guess you might not be aware that this is not a matter of semantics. I guess you based that comment on personal ignorance.

I don't claim to have a scientific explanation of TK. Your comments seem to imply that a discovery of TK would invalidate everything that we currently know about physics. I simply disagreed with that. It's kind of an irrelevant point anyway. I don't think papa should spend any more time arguing with you about it and I'm not going to either. Just not interested.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nightmare91 said:

I don't claim to have a scientific explanation of TK. Your comments seem to imply that a discovery of TK would invalidate everything that we currently know about physics. I simply disagreed with that. It's kind of an irrelevant point anyway. I don't think papa should spend any more time arguing with you about it and I'm not going to either. Just not interested.

You'd rather be deceitful. I get it.

The issue is that many people including famous scientists have pointed out the failure of TK when it comes to physics. Where did I state " invalidate everything ". I didn't and this is the second time I've pointed that out.

So please go back to lying to people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You'd rather be deceitful. I get it.

The issue is that many people including famous scientists have pointed out the failure of TK when it comes to physics. Where did I state " invalidate everything ". I didn't and this is the second time I've pointed that out.

So please go back to lying to people.

Haha... I see how this is gonna go. Anytime anyone gets annoyed with me from now on, this thread is going to be brought up and I'll be called a liar and deceitful :lol:

But I'm okay with that. Funny how something can happen in objective reality, and people can still interpret it any way they want. For the people who wanna hate, my admission of trickery will only ever have come because I was "caught" or "debunked."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nightmare91 said:

Haha... I see how this is gonna go. Anytime anyone gets annoyed with me from now on, this thread is going to be brought up and I'll be called a liar and deceitful :lol:

But I'm okay with that. Funny how something can happen in objective reality, and people can still interpret it any way they want. For the people who wanna hate, my admission of trickery will only ever have come because I was "caught" or "debunked."

You clearly posted a video about telekinesis. Only the most ignorant would fall for such a topic. You admitted it was a lie. Of course it was.

Your comment that my position was semantics based is as idiotic as your video.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Where did I state " invalidate everything ". I didn't and this is the second time I've pointed that out.

Okay, well that's how you made it sound and I believe that's how papa was interpreting it. So if that's not what you meant, maybe we're all arguing about nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

The word 'rewrite' would mean changing the understanding of the old forces too, right. Ditch the word 'rewrite'

If a new force were detected, call it the 'psychic force (PF)', then it would require a re-write of physics.

How does the PF effect electromagnetism? Gravity? The rate of speed of a falling object?

Does it have an effect? This would change the way we look at the basic forces we know of.

10 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

If a new force were detected, call it the 'psychic force (PF)', then it would require a re-write of physics.

How does the PF effect electromagnetism? Gravity? The rate of speed of a falling object?

Does it have an effect? This would change the way we look at the basic forces we know of.

If someone proves telekinesis to you in lab today, all our sufficiently working understandings of the physical universe will still be sufficiently working understandings tomorrow. That's what I meant by no rewrite of all of  physics is required.

Would the new ability involve some major additional understandings once it is understood, yes and probably very dramatic ones. I think we are heading to a new understanding of physics where consciousness is fundamental and matter is a derivative of consciousness. Some fathers of quantum mechanics like Max Planck and many scientists of the post-materialist school already thought and are thinking this. At this time this is still a mystery to mainstream science. Time will reveal more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

If we assume that 'poltergeists' are actually instances of of repeated, spontaneous, psychokinesis, then it seems that both electromagnetism and gravity, and so, the speed at which objects fall, are affected. There are many instances in poltergeist cases, of objects falling more slowly than normal. I'm personally acquainted with a case where a radio received clicking and buzzing sounds, where no conventional explanation seemed to apply.  

If you could do that in a latte, you could get a job at Starbucks; provided you were willing to wear a shirt.

Bu seriously, many years ago  when I was a sophomore in college (back in the 70's no kidding) my friend and mentor was Wyatt Winghead, super acid freak with amazing powers of mind. He could  levitate his whole body and fly too.  Once after a long trip, I woke up on the dorm roof.  I thought I'd flown up there.  He had to fly up and get me down, I was still too stoned to fly solo.

Know what happen to him?  Disappeared, vanished, taken by the men in tIe dye (pretending to be hippies)  Never saw him again.... or did I?.

If you have the power, be like Xenofish just lie;  tell people you can't do anything.  Better yet, don't say anything at all.

Instead, impress girls by wearing a shirt and making a zippy caramel machiato with chai syrup.  You will be a lot happier and live a lot longer.  Plus, everybody respects a good barista.

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, bison said:

...There are many instances in poltergeist cases...  

Evidenced instances, or just more cool stories bro?  You do know that things *seem* to slow down when the brain is under duress, drugged (even by endorphins/adrenaline), exhausted, etc..?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

If you could do that in a latte, you could get a job at Starbucks; provided you were willing to wear a shirt.

Bu seriously, many years ago  when I was a sophomore in college (back in the 70's no kidding) my friend and mentor was Wyatt Winghead, super acid freak with amazing powers of mind. He could  levitate his whole body and fly too.  Once after a long trip, I woke up on the dorm roof.  I thought I'd flown up there.  He had to fly up and get me down, I was still too stoned to fly solo.

Know what happen to him?  Disappeared, vanished, taken by the men in tIe dye (pretending to be hippies)  Never saw him again.... or did I?.

If you have the power, be like Xenofish just lie;  tell people you can't do anything.  Better yet, don't say anything at all.

Instead, impress girls by wearing a shirt and making a zippy caramel machiato with chai syrup.  You will be a lot happier and live a lot longer.  Plus, everybody respects a good barista.

Somebody may have went a teensy bit too far with the drugs.

From the forum rules:

• 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.

Given that this has long been outed as a hoax, there's little point keeping the thread going.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, nightmare91 said:

Haha... I see how this is gonna go. Anytime anyone gets annoyed with me from now on, this thread is going to be brought up and I'll be called a liar and deceitful 

Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

Speaking for myself though, I will look at everything you post with more than the normal skepticism.

First impressions are important. You've set the bar, now you have to deal with the fallout.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked