Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finally achieved telekinesis

nightmare91

Keep at it and never give up!

:tu:

7 hours ago, Piney said:

I'm not a body builder. I compete in sporting events with a 70cc chainsaw and cage fight on the side.

I am also never seen in public without a shirt on. It's crude, especially around strangers and other peoples wives....

What do you wear for cage fighting?

13 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Tee shirt and track pants. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Tee shirt and track pants. 

Tear away track pants?

C'mon, ya got give the ladies a little show...…. ;)

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I think he removes his human suit and goes full Were-Yeti.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, nightmare91 said:

Never noticed that until now. But the appearance of an edit comes from the fact that this was originally a snapchat video, and they get broken into 10 second segments. If you listen carefully, it happens again at the 20 second mark. Although it's not as noticeable visually, you can hear a jump in the sound.

Well to eliminate that, do it again. use a camera/video set up that doesn't require 'jumps' in the recording.

Seriously,, if you want to make a claim like this, you must make every effort to avoid dubious conditions.

The jumps in editing, and the way you move and position your fingers leads me to conclude that this is a fake.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Well to eliminate that, do it again. use a camera/video set up that doesn't require 'jumps' in the recording.

Seriously,, if you want to make a claim like this, you must make every effort to avoid dubious conditions.

The jumps in editing, and the way you move and position your fingers leads me to conclude that this is a fake.

Three different angles. Using a glass table shoot from the floor up. A head camera and a direct shot. I've only seen one telekinesis video that made me think "maybe". The guy used no hands and had a breathing mask on. I'll see if I can find it again. Found it.

I will readily admit the PSI wheel is the worst thing to practice on. A fly fart will set them off.

Edited by XenoFish
Found the Video
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I think he removes his human suit and goes full Were-Yeti.

Says the guy who looks like my boss, who is often mistaken for a ginger Bigfoot while lumbering around Parvin on foggy days.........

• Haha 1

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, nightmare91 said:

I noticed two slights of hand with your left hand.

@nightmare91: so, what next?! I would imagine you are pretty excited with your achievement(although you don't look very excited :unsure2:). I would love to see more videos and I would also like to hear how you got to this point. What did you do to develop this power?  

15 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Three different angles. Using a glass table shoot from the floor up. A head camera and a direct shot. I've only seen one telekinesis video that made me think "maybe". The guy used no hands and had a breathing mask on. I'll see if I can find it again. Found it.

I will readily admit the PSI wheel is the worst thing to practice on. A fly fart will set them off.

I suspect that air currents are responsible for the movement of the wheel. These might come, unnoticed, from a heater, air conditioner, or the like, or a draft leaking into the room (from under the door?) or by heat and air convection from the nearby computer.

I note that the wheel does move somewhat, even when the man leaves the room, during the time-lapse sequence at the end. The fact that the wheel turns most when the man is nearest it, suggests the possibility that his body heat is also creating air currents, via convection. 

A much better test of the ability to move the wheel by psychokinesis would be to enclose it in a large jar, and keep any source of heat well away from it. I would also use a paper wheel rather than a metal one, in case electrical induction played any part in the movement.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16/06/2018 at 5:30 PM, nightmare91 said:

Welcome to UM,

What makes this different from any other illusionist type thing? 

The low quality of the video doesn’t help.

I hope that you let us know your trick before your UM profile disappears into obscurity.

• Haha 1

Honestly, for me it works a lot better and faster using my hands to help direct and focus my energy. But the fork being inside the glass helps to isolate it. I don't have a glass table or a clear box, but you can see the fork move while my hands are clearly to the sides of the glass, unable to be affected in any physical way except maybe possibly from above, but obviously there's nothing above the glass the first time the fork moves. Even my face is more to the side of the glass as I am crouched down, and I don't know of any way I could fake this by having something in my mouth, especially from this angle. It doesn't really matter to me what you guys believe. I'm sharing this just for fun to show what I've been able to accomplish through months of daily meditation and training. I never knew about this James Randi challenge. It really puzzles me that nobody has claimed the money, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been able to do this. But hey, guess I might as well give them a call and see what happens.

Also, I threw on a shirt this time before I shot the video, just so you guys don't have to worry about your wives looking at my bad physique or whatever it is that's bothering you lol But there's still clearly nothing extra on me. Just me and the fork. I'm happy to answer any questions.

• Thanks 1

.. seriously?  The most basic (and cheapest) magic trick of them all?

It's fishing line or ultra-fine thread.

I shall refrain from making further comments (eg about the first response he made which was to address the no-shirt issue, about trolling, etc)  .. as if I do, I'll use adjectives that break the rules.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

.. seriously?  The most basic (and cheapest) magic trick of them all?

It's fishing line or ultra-fine thread.

I shall refrain from making further comments (eg about the first response he made which was to address the no-shirt issue, about trolling, etc)  .. as if I do, I'll use adjectives that break the rules.

You're free to believe whatever you want about fishing line. But the fork CLEARLY moves at 0:36 with my hands far away and out to the sides of the glass. So I don't see how you're making sense of any use of fishing line or thread. I realized at that point, I had eliminated the thread theory(except to people who will always cling to it no matter what) so I went ahead and moved my hand closer so as to achieve the biggest movement possible. I did that for my own purposes to see how much I could move it with one final big burst of energy. I realize some people will yell thread no matter what you do, and that's okay. I'm just putting it out there and people can take what they want from it. I don't expect everybody to be convinced that this is real and I don't really care if anyone is or not.

Edited by nightmare91
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, nightmare91 said:

You're free to believe

Good.

Bye.

You seem a polite friendly chap. 

I would just suggest you think real hard about this. If you can actually move objects with your mind, that's amazing and you should have the abilty verified 

If your doing a Uri Geller, or a James Hydrik you will possible be lynched and tarred and feathered. And deservedly so as we all will watch, drink beer and laugh at the justice of the, situation. And possible throw a handful of feathers on top of the mess. 

Just think carefully. People like Dynamo and Chris Angel are loved for fooling people and being honest about the fooling part. It's not a bad gig, but trying to say one is somthing they are not is not so honorable. 

Think about the approach here. Think hard. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You seem a polite friendly chap. 

I would just suggest you think real hard about this. If you can actually move objects with your mind, that's amazing and you should have the abilty verified 

If your doing a Uri Geller, or a James Hydrik you will possible be lynched and tarred and feathered. And deservedly so as we all will watch, drink beer and laugh at the justice of the, situation. And possible throw a handful of feathers on top of the mess. 

Just think carefully. People like Dynamo and Chris Angel are loved for fooling people and being honest about the fooling part. It's not a bad gig, but trying to say one is something they are not is not so honorable. 

Think about the approach here. Think hard. 

Repeating this with emphasis - beautifully put, psyche!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Repeating this with emphasis - beautifully put, psyche!

Cheers ChrLzs thanks for the kind words

I guess it is possible that we could be witnessing telekenis.... but a well performed trick just seems rather likely too. More likely in fact :)

4 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Cheers ChrLzs thanks for the kind words

I guess it is possible that we could be witnessing telekenis.... but a well performed trick just seems rather likely too. More likely in fact :)

Open-mindedness. That's what I like to see :) Nobody has to believe me, and in fact it probably wouldn't be wise to do so at this point. I respect skepticism and consider myself a skeptic as well. So I understand and respect those who are skeptical of what I do. I don't so much respect some people's way of thinking they know everything when they clearly don't XD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nightmare91 said:

Open-mindedness. That's what I like to see :) Nobody has to believe me, and in fact it probably wouldn't be wise to do so at this point. I respect skepticism and consider myself a skeptic as well. So I understand and respect those who are skeptical of what I do. I don't so much respect some people's way of thinking they know everything when they clearly don't XD

Thanks, nice of you to say so, as a skeptic and atheist, it's not a word thrown at me often here lol :)

Good luck to you whatever your future may hold :tu:

For those who keep crying 'fishing line!', have you focussed really closely on what nightmare91 does? At no point is there the slightest glint of a line and I believe it would be impossible to use fishing line without it catching the light at some point. 

• The topic was locked