Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Comey used private gmail account

ellapenella

7 hours ago, aztek said:

lol.   ok lets read what you posted

Agencies that allow employees to send and receive...........etc.    now show me that fbi is such agency. 

Well...how about the fact that they didn't find anything illegal in several investigations?

I'm sure you can probably find a site with FBI policies.

On 6/19/2018 at 12:18 PM, Ellapennella said:

Nothing they did was legal. Anyone else would have been arrested.

By Tim Nerozzi
The FBI director investigating Hillary Clinton for her private email server himself used a private email address to conduct government business, according to a bombshell buried in a 500-page Inspector General report released on Friday.

James Comey, who led the probe that exonerated Clinton, used his personal email to conduct official business at least five times, in violation of government policy.
“We identified numerous instances in which Comey used a personal email account (a Gmail account) to conduct FBI business,” said Inspector General Michael Horowitz in the official report of the investigation.

Comey made an unusual statement, outside the chain of command of the Justice Department on July 5th, 2016 which condemned Clinton’s use of private accounts while serving as Secretary of State but arguing that it did not rise to the level of a criminal offense. Clinton also used her own personal server, bypassing the government system required for official business.

The scandal was a key issue in the 2016 election – a major talking point of President Donald Trump and other Republicans.

Echoing language first used by President Barack Obama, Comey characterized Clinton’s use of private email servers for official state communications as “extremely careless.” Earlier drafts of conclusion described Clinton’s conduct as “grossly negligent,” which would have required legal action against her.

https://aminewswire.org/stories/comey_fbi/

Legal.

Edited by ChaosRose

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Well...how about the fact that they didn't find anything illegal in several investigations?

I'm sure you can probably find a site with FBI policies.

will see, investigations are not over, far from it, they just did not look hard enough, no doubt it is there, plenty of it,

i can't,   fbi data security policy is for internal use only, same as my company data security policy, you will not find it anywhere in public domain

Edited by aztek

Look...we know no one seems to actually care about security, because no one was squawking when Trump turned his Mar-a-lago restaurant into a situation room and had people using their unsecured cell phones to shine light on classified information. 

That said, you can't just keep investigating someone you don't like until you get the result you want.

It might have been careless...or it could be something that for all we know everyone does...

but it certainly wasn't illegal.

It's pretty clear with all the investigations that they've done, if they could have gotten her on something...anything...they would have.

The only option left is to just pretend legal things are suddenly illegal only when she does them. 

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

will see, investigations are not over, far from it, they just did not look hard enough, no doubt it is there, plenty of it,

i can't,   fbi data security policy is for internal use only, same as my company data security policy, you will not find it anywhere in public domain

So then I guess you'll just have to rely on the FBI when they say it was careless but not illegal.

So then I guess you'll just have to rely on the FBI when they say it was careless but not illegal.

fbi investigates fbi and i should rely on it? lol. i see conflict of interests

It's been pretty clear to me that Comey did not do Clinton any favors. 

He released the fact that an investigation into her was being reopened days before the election. 

He did not release any information about ongoing investigations on the other side of the political spectrum. 

He made personal judgments about Clinton, and that's not usually something the FBI does. Usually, it's just the facts.

I'm not sure why people still insist the investigation wasn't good enough, unless no investigation is good enough until someone they don't like is arrested. 

Regardless of whether there was actual criminal activity. 

That said, you can't just keep investigating someone you don't like until you get the result you want.

seriously?? lol, what do you think Russia collusion investigation is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

fbi investigates fbi and i should rely on it? lol. i see conflict of interests

FBI was investigating Hillary. 

Plus, aren't you part of the team that wants gigantic corporations to police themselves?

Edited by ChaosRose

1 minute ago, aztek said:

seriously?? lol, what do you think Russia collusion investigation is

Except that if it's a witch hunt, they keep finding witches.

There have been several indictments, unless you haven't noticed.

Except that if it's a witch hunt, they keep finding witches.

There have been several indictments, unless you haven't noticed.

lmao., not a single indictment is associated with rigging election.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao., not a single indictment is associated with rigging election.

What's with people defending this injustice ? The same individuals who were all in it for Bernie know that they stole the election from him. That  too is illegal.

• Like 1