Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man on Unicorn Saves Goose From Turtle

The Caspian Hare

https://www.wfla.com/news/viral-news/watch-man-on-inflatable-unicorn-saves-baby-goose-from-snapping-turtle/1224538453

The Internet has fallen in love with a man who saved a goose from a snapping turtle while floating on an inflatable unicorn.

Cary Copolla was driving past a pond in Des Moines, Iowa when he noticed a baby goose in distress.

He immediately jumped into action, ran to his brother's house, changed into his swim trunks and grabbed the first floatation device he could find—a giant rainbow unicorn.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

That may be my favorite headline ever :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

We had a snapper that was swiping ducklings. I saw this mound moving towards our ducks and ran in and grabbed my Springfield. I took the whole top of the shell off with a 180g core-lock. Then I canoed out there with a clam-crawdad rake and scooped it up.......It was a painter my stepmom had been friendly with since childhood. So I dumped the shot pot in it and sunk it.

A month later I come home from Jump School and Mother Marge is on the porch just staring at me. I got out of my truck and said "What?" she said "The painter died". I said "Your pushing 60 he had to be pretty old". She says "A 30-06 and a tin of dipsys have nothing to do with natural causes". I saID "I'm sleeping in the swamp?" She says "Yes, and you better get gone before your sisters get home. They're lookin to kill you".

I caught the snapper a month later with a shark leader on a bleach bottle using a field mouse for bait. He tasted good.

16 hours ago, The Caspian Hare said:

The Internet has fallen in love with a man who saved a goose from a snapping turtle while floating on an inflatable unicorn.

Well done that man :tu:

One time at the park we saw a seagull swoop down and pick up a duckling right out of the boating lake, it's mother was frantic poor thing. I know it's a part of nature but we'd never seen a seagull do that before. We could see it afterwards where it had dropped its catch trying to eat it, it wasn't managing to either and it was still trying some time later when we were leaving. What started off as a nice relaxing walk ended up with us feeling rather sad instead.

• Like 1

This was close, and I mean A LOT closer to the story I need to see before I take a dirt nap.

The story I really need to see/read involves Bigfoot saving mankind from an alien invasion, while riding on the back of The Lochness Monster, using the power of The Ark of the Covenant, then having a victory drink out of the Holy Grail....then going home to Atlantis. But this was good, this was good.