Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Serial killer cooked her ex-lover in barbeque

The Caspian Hare

https://fox43.com/2018/05/14/suspected-serial-killer-may-have-served-lovers-remains-at-barbecue-documentary-says/

IRON RIVER, Mich. – A 35-year-old woman already facing life in prison for killing her lover and husband, may have cooked and served her lover’s dismembered remains at a barbecue, an upcoming true crime documentary claims.

Kelly M. Cochran’s friends and family also told the creators of “Dead North” that they believe Cochran may have as many as nine other victims, whose bodies she buried across the Midwest, according to the IndyStar.

On April 18, 2018, Cochran was sentenced to 65 years in prison after admitting to authorities that she smothered her husband, Jason Cochran, after injecting him with heroin in Feb., 2016.

Kelly Cochran was already behind bars for the murder and dismemberment of her lover, Chris Regan, in Iron River, Michigan in 2014.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

I hope she never gets parole.

• Like 6

Holy shades of Sweeney Todd! Again I say, wacky is the new normal. These people don't just happen. They are raised and created. Heaven help us as we get older and outnumbered.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Most of us would do a stew. It would be as hard to detect but easier to debone. :lol:

• Haha 4

Those people that came over for a BBQ and later found out they ate her lover.

I bet they were puking their guts out...:wacko:

• Like 4

On 6/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, Piney said:

I hope she never gets parole.

They need to fire up Sparky for her.

• Like 2

I wonder if the guests liked it and/or asked for the recipe. I feel worse for them than anyone else in the story.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

They need to fire up Sparky for her.

The one at Ft. Leavenworth that slowly cooks you. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There was a woman in Australia who killed her partner and the cops found cooked “dinner” with name cards for the children, the dinner being parts of their father.. yuck