Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I being haunted or paranoid?

Hobitan

From the corners of my eyes I always see black figures. Mostly at night I hear noises. Today I was up at 3 in the morning and from outside; this may sound childish; but it sounded like zombie groaning? Then there was tapping noises on my window and after it sounded like a baby rattle. I’m too much of a scardy cat to look into things like this so I decided to come here for some answers. 

2 hours ago, Hobitan said:

From the corners of my eyes I always see black figures. Mostly at night I hear noises. Today I was up at 3 in the morning and from outside; this may sound childish; but it sounded like zombie groaning? Then there was tapping noises on my window and after it sounded like a baby rattle. I’m too much of a scardy cat to look into things like this so I decided to come here for some answers. 

When do you see these shadow figures most often? Are you tired when you see them? As for the 3 am sound, could that have potentially have been a neighbor? As for the baby rattling and window tapping, do you have any trees near your home? Plus all of this could have been a hypnopompic or hypnagogic experience. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hobitan said:

My first thought is that you are one of those people who are more psychically perceptive than most. I believe this natural perceptiveness falls along a spectrum in humans. It can be interpreted as a gift or as a curse by some. The key questions would be how effecting are these things on your life and in what way.

Probably paranoid. You need to investigate this stuff on your own, nobody on a website can tell you what the noises outside your window are. Could have been an animal, a prowler, someone messing with you, anything. Ghosts are the last thing you should consider.

Seeing black things in your peripheral vision doesn't mean much. It's a common visual hallucination.

Some peripheral vision splotches and noises outside of your window one night does not make you haunted. If you start seeing things in front of you during the day and hearing voices when you know you are awake and alone - then maybe worry about ghosts.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

No trees, no neighbors on my side and this happens throughout the day, not only at night. I also find myself with red marks all over my body a lot. At first I just thought i scratched myself or got scratched by something on my bed at night but then it started happening during the day. I’d sit down and see marks on my thighs. 

Edited by Hobitan

Try not to be afraid, when your scared your brain is  going to heighten your senses and you will see and hear things that you would normally ignore.Just remember your in control of your world, nothing else is.Take control of your psychic ability.