Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The United States Will Not Be A Migrant Camp

ellapenella

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

It didn't work to well against the Gokturks and Gengis and that was a big one.

Someone can maybe tackle that statement  . I have to read more about it. 

We have to start locking up welfare profiteers

Wouldn't you think that politicians profit from keeping people in poverty?  I often think of  the programs that are set up  I think by way of  public policy issues . I guess there's lots of money to be made in programs  so they fight for them and the poor stay poor.

Make it unfriendly for illegals. 

I just want to enforce our laws. I wish the best for other Nations I don't think they wish the same for us though. .

30 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The wall failed when the will of the people failed.  A wall is a positive modifier for the defender only if the wall is maintained.

So I was reading a little about this & from what I read there were a  few dynasties, right?  Who were the Manchurians  because it's said that they were basically let in. A rebellious general opened the door to the great wall and that was that. 

It reminds me of America's  broken immigration system.

6 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

So I was reading a little about this & from what I read there were a  few dynasties, right?  Who were the Manchurians  because it's said that they were basically let in. A rebellious general opened the door to the great wall and that was that. 

It reminds me of America's  broken immigration system.

When you build a wall, or an empire, or anything for that matter, there’s not only the external threat but also the internal threat.  And for this country, that internal threat is from the Progressive mindset.

• Like 1

We can't be the migrant camp of the Southern hemisphere. Nothing wrong with people coming here with legal papers to work in the US,whether from Europe, Africa, Asia or South of the Border. But many of these people come illegally with no job,little money etc. and if released will go to relatives who  may already be here illegally or not. We cannot solve the problems of ElSalvador ,houndras, etc, only they can take their countries back from the gangs and crooked politicans. Why isn't the UN ( about as useful as boobs on a male hog), getting involved in these countries? Surely they  have a humanitarian crisis on their hands in these places. Same goes for all the migrants going to Europe from Africa and the Middle east. why isn't the UN doing something there?Got a mission appeal from the Franciscan brothers   for their work in Syria,etc. They  are providing water, food and medical care for christians and others there, as I'm sure other religious communities like the Daughters of Charity of St.Vincent de Paul, etc. are. The neighboring countries of these people need to do more as well.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Wouldn't you think that politicians profit from keeping people in poverty?  I often think of  the programs that are set up  I think by way of  public policy issues . I guess there's lots of money to be made in programs  so they fight for them and the poor stay poor.

Live between the ghetto in Camden and Bridgeton 1/4 of my life I can tell you all about the welfare profiteering libs.  I hate them.........

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

When you build a wall, or an empire, or anything for that matter, there’s not only the external threat but also the internal threat.  And for this country, that internal threat is from the Progressive mindset.

Spy's everywhere Franklin warned Washington.

So would you describe a progressive mind as one who thinks to change  from what the Fathers knew because the progressive can not see the  vision of how the world works?  I don't know if I totally understand what a progressive mind is.

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Live between the ghetto in Camden and Bridgeton 1/4 of my life I can tell you all about the welfare profiteering libs.  I hate them.........

I get the feeling that you don't think there's ever getting through to them do you? I remember during the Obama administration Nancy Pelosi would always say that unemployment and welfare are good for the economy. Why would anyone say that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

today "progressive" is a misnomer, there is nothing progressive about them

Liberal was once a good thing too. How does that even happen? How do the political parties change meanings of these definitions. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

today "progressive" is a misnomer, there is nothing progressive about them

Yeah, they progressively think the world owes them a living....

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I get the feeling that you don't think there's ever getting through to them do you? I remember during the Obama administration Nancy Pelosi would always say that unemployment and welfare are good for the economy. Why would anyone say that?

If Trump guts out the sanctuary cities in South Jersey and puts the dirty politicians in prison. I'll spend the 1500 to have my voting rights restored and vote for him..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

We can't be the migrant camp of the Southern hemisphere. 

We can't allow that crime to continue to spread on over in the United States.

Nothing wrong with people coming here with legal papers to work in the US,whether from Europe, Africa, Asia or South of the Border. But many of these people come illegally with no job,little money etc. and if released will go to relatives who  may already be here illegally or not. 

Japan has Toyota  dealership here in the United States  and  Americans work it . I would like to see more of that sort of happening. We need more of that going on.

We cannot solve the problems of ElSalvador ,Honduras, etc, only they can take their countries back from the gangs and crooked politicians. Why isn't the UN ( about as useful as boobs on a male hog), getting involved in these countries? Surely they  have a humanitarian crisis on their hands in these places. 

The U.N should be sent far away to a no mans land. 

Same goes for all the migrants going to Europe from Africa and the Middle east. why isn't the UN doing something there?Got a mission appeal from the Franciscan brothers   for their work in Syria,etc. They  are providing water, food and medical care for Christians and others there, as I'm sure other religious communities like the Daughters of Charity of St.Vincent de Paul, etc. are. The neighboring countries of these people need to do more as well.

I'm sure they would love to do more . I would hope they would want to anyway. 

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

It would be better if they would champion things like to make changes to  schooling so that it cost less more affordable  but not to have others work to pay it for them. It would  benefit  everyone if they were more focused on problem solving . I don't know if they understand what true problem solving is.

If Trump guts out the sanctuary cities in South Jersey and puts the dirty politicians in prison. I'll spend the 1500 to have my voting rights restored and vote for him..

Would be nice if he does. I don't know if it's the leadership state by state that keeps it ongoing. Is that there because of a local level voted in?  That's a lot to have to pay to vote again. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Just feeling greasy this morning.

A wall won't help. Since the gangs run the pipeline a aggressive stance will accomplish more. Walls, like locks are only for honest people. I say as soon as we positively identify a smugger and gang member they are shot on the spot.

This is true. I think it will help a great deal though if they also put up a few national guard bases, or even regular military and have patrols, drones, cameras, etc. If they do all that, a wall would help tremendously

• Like 2

Just now, kartikg said:

No half decent country should become a migrant camp, instead help those nations with their problems. 

sounds great in theory, yet when it comes to money and gvmnt officials on either side, money just  disappear,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I'll throw down on that. Maybe we can start a UM go fund meB)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I thought I had a decent understanding of how things work with illegals crossing the boarder, but man I had no idea how truly horrible the whole situation is. Drug cartels take advantage of these people in the most horrific ways. 80% of the women who cross over are raped as part of the payment for getting them here. Some even kidnap children thinking it will up their chances of being able to stay. Massive amounts of women and children are sold into sex slavery and are trafficked here.

Stopping illegal immigration is an absolute must. Its down right terrible to let these criminals take advantage of these poor people. Just like Hillary and 0bama used to say for political points just a couple years ago.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kartikg said:

No half decent country should become a migrant camp, instead help those nations with their problems. 

Can we help them ? We're having  to fix our own corrupt politicians .We've always  given money to Nations in need right? 

7 hours ago, aztek said:

sounds great in theory, yet when it comes to money and gvmnt officials on either side, money just  disappear,

That's what I was thinking too.

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I thought I had a decent understanding of how things work with illegals crossing the boarder, but man I had no idea how truly horrible the whole situation is. Drug cartels take advantage of these people in the most horrific ways. 80% of the women who cross over are raped as part of the payment for getting them here. Some even kidnap children thinking it will up their chances of being able to stay. Massive amounts of women and children are sold into sex slavery and are trafficked here.

Stopping illegal immigration is an absolute must. Its down right terrible to let these criminals take advantage of these poor people. Just like Hillary and 0bama used to say for political points just a couple years ago.

It's horrifying. And it's difficult to accept that these politicians and media outlets  have known this was going on and kept it silent. Silence is not always a good thing,especially when it's deliberately being  done for all the wrong reasons.

The President's "No Tolerance Policy" is a great thing. And  about some being upset that have been caught , as sad as it is  i'd rather them be upset for a little bit  knowing that they're safe  until things are verified, thoroughly and properly vetted,  instead of them maybe being upset  for something  that could of been a lot worse. 

• Like 1

The real crime of Sodom and Gomorrah was state sanctioned mistreatment of travelers who show up on your doorstep.

Trump invites more than an intervention by Congress. He begs for fire from heaven.

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The real crime of Sodom and Gomorrah was state sanctioned mistreatment of travelers who show up on your doorstep.

Trump invites more than an intervention by Congress. He begs for fire from heaven.

How? By vetting people? By taking children and getting them out of harms way, and providing food and clothes? By doing exactly what the last two administrations had done?

Put down the NYT’s, speaking of folks who begs fire from heaven. 

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

How? By vetting people? By taking children and getting them out of harms way, and providing food and clothes? By doing exactly what the last two administrations had done?

Put down the NYT’s, speaking of folks who begs fire from heaven. 

Upon reading some articles any truthful individual can notice that this has been misrepresented by the media, I would say the media are scandals  for doing so. I was reading about  children who have been  handed over to individuals that were somehow thought to be their relatives but they're missing now. So what Trump is doing is putting an end to what previous administrations feared to do, I hope it was never intentionally left open for such things to occur. I lost the article but I do remember that the girls were from Honduras,  Guatemala  and one other place in the South there. I don't know if politicians feared  to take on the political heat in fixing the broken system or if they want it broken.

ETA

I think the third was Ecuador. 

Edited by Ellapennella

13 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I agree that inhospitality is the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, but the illegals coming into this country are not “travelers”.  They are breaking and entering.  They are criminals and Trump has the sole task to protect the people of this nation.  They are violating our laws and Trump is our champion.  If anyone begs fire from heaven, it is the illegal, especially for how they mistreat their own children.

Trump has been waiting for Congress to intervene as the rest of us have.  But it’s not intervention, it is simply making Congress do their job.  Trump has been rubbing their face into the mess they have created by not protecting the border and showing a lack of compassion for the American citizen.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked