Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost or anxiety

Rozzan8or

For the last few years I have been going to sleep, and suddenly been awoken by something. Then it feels like something is crawling around me and in my bed. At first, I would be woken up by something talking to me and then my bed would move up and down for a good 5 - 10 seconds. It used to happen every night, now not as often. I have had some anxiety issues also in the last few years, and I had "exploding head syndrome" Which for those who don't know, is a condition where the person goes to sleep, and then is woken by a loud explosion. This occurs in your head and you wake to find nothing has actually happened. I don't get that now but it doesn't explain the other things that happen to me. Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Rozzan8or said:

Any thoughts?

I have come to believe there is a borderline world between our normal 'real' and 'not real' (etheric?/astral?) and the transition period between awake and sleep is when it  is most accessible. Many will put a name on it like 'hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucination' but I think that is just putting a name on things no one really understands.

I guess the key question is 'how is your life going?' and 'how troublesome are these events to you?'. In general, we can all do well with anxiety reducing practices like yoga, meditation, positive thinking, etc..

Rozzan8or, the same thing has been happening to me. It was with me my whole life. When I would first lie down, the bed would shake from my knees to my toes. It would eventually stop, and I thought it was just muscle spasms. However, I am older now, and have had some pretty hard and extra depressing years. I suffer with crippling depression and anxiety. I know you have anxiety; would you mind if I asked if you have depression too? I only ask because there is a link between this thing and the depression/ anxiety it gives us.

When I was at my worst, I felt a disconnect from God, and I lost faith. That’s when I started to feel it not only crawl on me at night, but touch me during the day. It leaves bruises, scratches, and hives where it touches me. I also began to hear it and see it. It sounded like buzzing in my ear at first. I thought I had tinnitus. Do you have tinnitus? If you do... it’s NOT tinnitus. I KNOW I sound insane, but I caught it all on camera. I saw things that I cannot unsee. Please DO NOT RECORD anything!!! It makes it 100 times worse. Walls and doors start to bang and shake. It starts touching you all day... and the buzzing gets louder and ... just don’t record.

You NEED to go to Jesus. I have, and I can FINALLY sleep. It doesn’t crawl on me anymore, and the bed barely shakes. I also no longer get awful nightmares. It still touches me, and I can still hear it sometimes, but I am getting baptized tomorrow. I have faith that it will be completely gone soon. PLEASE go to Jesus. He loves you, and he will protect you.

13 hours ago, HelpingHand said:

Rozzan8or, the same thing has been happening to me. It was with me my whole life. When I would first lie down, the bed would shake from my knees to my toes. It would eventually stop, and I thought it was just muscle spasms. However, I am older now, and have had some pretty hard and extra depressing years. I suffer with crippling depression and anxiety. I know you have anxiety; would you mind if I asked if you have depression too? I only ask because there is a link between this thing and the depression/ anxiety it gives us.

When I was at my worst, I felt a disconnect from God, and I lost faith. That’s when I started to feel it not only crawl on me at night, but touch me during the day. It leaves bruises, scratches, and hives where it touches me. I also began to hear it and see it. It sounded like buzzing in my ear at first. I thought I had tinnitus. Do you have tinnitus? If you do... it’s NOT tinnitus. I KNOW I sound insane, but I caught it all on camera. I saw things that I cannot unsee. Please DO NOT RECORD anything!!! It makes it 100 times worse. Walls and doors start to bang and shake. It starts touching you all day... and the buzzing gets louder and ... just don’t record.

You NEED to go to Jesus. I have, and I can FINALLY sleep. It doesn’t crawl on me anymore, and the bed barely shakes. I also no longer get awful nightmares. It still touches me, and I can still hear it sometimes, but I am getting baptized tomorrow. I have faith that it will be completely gone soon. PLEASE go to Jesus. He loves you, and he will protect you.

I'm very much interested to see said video, I'll take the chance of not being able to unsee anything.  I'm positive lots of other people on the site would be willing to take the chance too.

Let's be honest here, you can't claim to have such a video and not share it on a site like this. Doing that just rings of BS.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, GoodReality said:

Did you ever get up from the bed when something like this happened? 

Hey mate yes I did and sometimes I would just lay there and eventually it would stop