Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human rights? or a humanity violation?

ellapenella

This is terrible ! 

Why is it being ignored that  youths  are being sent unaccompanied by their  parents & in most cases they're being sent to travel with bad people alone traveling a dangerous route to illegally enter the United States? It was just reported that 10,000 out of 12,000 were without their parents. This is really bad. Aside from being political this is abuse. Thankfully the law being enforced has discovered this.

Edited by Ellapennella

Those numbers don't lie.

It's a sickening sinking feeling knowing the dangers involved and the uncertainty of where they would end up. People just turned a blind eye. Only cowards cover up for such things.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Its horrific that we have allowed this to go on as long as we have. Both parties have benefitted through this. Reps with cheap labor, and dems with illegal votes. It was just a few years back HSBC was caught laundering money for drug cartels, but they were "to big to fail" so no one got in trouble. Makes me sick to think how our government and even banking system would allow this tragedy to continue for profit.

And somehow, Trump is the monster here. smh

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Its horrific that we have allowed this to go on as long as we have. Both parties have benefitted through this. Reps with cheap labor, and dems with illegal votes.

Maybe both got cheaper labor.

It was just a few years back HSBC was caught laundering money for drug cartels, but they were "to big to fail" so no one got in trouble. Makes me sick to think how our government and even banking system would allow this tragedy to continue for profit.

That's a bank? All of this is sickening. We shouldn't have a country that enables these things.

And somehow, Trump is the monster here. smh

He's going by the book. They want back door amnesty. I hope they see how dangerous their wants are .

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, aztek said:

whoa, I didn't know about this happening. 

The move extends a broader Trump administration pattern of stepping back from international agreements and forums under the president's "America First" policy.

29 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

whoa, I didn't know about this happening. 

Yeah the "human rights council is a complete joke. They have some of the worst government offenders running it.

• Like 2

anything associated with un is a joke and a scam, imo, i wish we left it completely and removed un building from nyc

• Like 2

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah the "human rights council is a complete joke. They have some of the worst government offenders running it.

I had no prior knowledge of this happening . So now what?  What purpose does the U.N serve if they can't reform? 

he UNHRC investigates allegations of breaches of human rights in UN member states, and addresses important thematic human rights issues such as freedom of association and assembly, freedom of expression, freedom of belief and religion, women's rights, LGBT rights, and the rights of racial and ethnic minorities.[a

So much comes to my mind and I'd like to say that it's strange how we aren't permitted to even speak about  Tommy Robinson. I think it's a human rights issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council

5 hours ago, aztek said:

anything associated with un is a joke and a scam, imo, i wish we left it completely and removed un building from nyc

Although it is situated in New York City, the land occupied by the United Nations Headquarters and the spaces of buildings that it rents are under the sole administration of the United Nations and not the U.S. government. They are technically extraterritorial through a treaty agreement with the U.S. government. However, in exchange for local police, fire protection and other services, the United Nations agrees to acknowledge most local, state, and federal laws

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council

Extraterritoriality is the state of being exempted from the jurisdiction of local law, usually as the result of diplomatic negotiations.

Historically, this primarily applied to individuals, as jurisdiction was usually claimed on peoples rather than on lands.[1] Extraterritoriality can also be applied to physical places, such as foreign embassies, military bases of foreign countries, or offices of the United Nations. The three most common cases recognized today internationally relate to the persons and belongings of foreign heads of state, the persons and belongings of ambassadors and other diplomats, and ships in international water

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterritoriality

The video in the link you provided is very interesting. It consist all about human rights. 

So , the UN is  somehow exempt from local law , I don't fully understand this , do you?