Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs: Are they friend or foe ?

UM-Bot

In the 1950s creatures were arriving here to do battle against humankind. They flew over the White House, attacked home and hearth and in general ransacked Mother Earth. But that was only up on the giant Hollywood screen – or so it seemed. A new book indicates that we may have been attacked without realizing it and that the facts have been hidden away by the same folks who declared Roswell a hoax.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=318970

• Like 2

To me, if, and that's a big if, if any of the abduction stories are true, then they are an enemy.

• Like 1

Abductees/contactees report very different temperaments from one type of alien to another.

My theory is that the good ones are more advanced, and may be deterring the bad ones from attacking the Earth or intervening negatively.

Edited by acute
  • Like 2

UFOs or aliens?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

To me, if, and that's a big if, if any of the abduction stories are true, then they are an enemy.

If they were all our enemy, why would they bother to drop abductees back down in a shiny spinning taxi?

• Haha 1

Below one of the books listed as a reference in that article...I have it and its available on Amazon....From what I have read of it not sure I believe everything in it.

UFO HOSTILITIES AND THE EVIL ALIEN AGENDA: LETHAL ENCOUNTERS WITH ULTRA-TERRESTRIALS EXPOSED 

Wow, talk about misuse of the term UFO....

• Like 5

3 hours ago, acute said:

If they were all our enemy, why would they bother to drop abductees back down in a shiny spinning taxi?

Maybe they just aren’t that into us. Lol

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

A UFO by its design is very dangerous when the actual object is powered.  But as I see it with ETs, they mostly look upon us as developing animals.  Now picture humans and earth animals - some animals are loved, some are helped, some monitored, some taken for study, some killed, some eaten.

2 hours ago, Mark One said:

A UFO by its design is very dangerous when the actual object is powered.  But as I see it with ETs, they mostly look upon us as developing animals.  Now picture humans and earth animals - some animals are loved, some are helped, some monitored, some taken for study, some killed, some eaten.

Interesting observation...

A UFO by its design is very dangerous when the actual object is powered.

A UFO by it's design.. are people forgetting what UFO means?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

But as I see it with ETs, they mostly look upon us as developing animals.  Now picture humans and earth animals - some animals are loved, some are helped, some monitored, some taken for study, some killed, some eaten.

"They're made out of meat."

http://www.mit.edu/people/dpolicar/writing/prose/text/thinkingMeat.html

On 24/06/2018 at 3:53 AM, Mark One said:

A UFO by its design is very dangerous when the actual object is powered.

Yes, but Iv'e observed strange oddities in the night sky like many folk have that could not be easily explained. It doesn't mean that these "Unidentified Flying Objects" (UFO's) were / are dangerous.. let alone were being controlled by some advanced race of ET's. In many cases most are probably pretty mundane things like satellites or drones for example. 

I guess we need to keep in mind... by not letting our imaginations get carried away every time we see a moving light / object in the sky.

On 24/06/2018 at 3:53 AM, Mark One said:

But as I see it with ETs, they mostly look upon us as developing animals. 

If they indeed truly exist out there...they most likely do see us that way. 

6 hours ago, Astra. said:

In many cases most are probably pretty mundane things like satellites or drones for example.  You mean the satellites that are high beyond our atmosphere? :rofl:  It does indeed seem that the old excuses such as swamp gas or weather balloons have evolved.  Drones have only been with us for a few years.

I guess we need to keep in mind... by not letting our imaginations get carried away every time we see a moving light / object in the sky.   Mine doesnt, and I am not constantly scoping the skies with wonder either.

12 minutes ago, Mark One said:

You mean the satellites that are high beyond our atmosphere? :rofl:

Actually yes, we can observe satellites while they are in their particular orbits as they pass over head at night. 

22 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Drones have only been with us for a few years.

Gee, you don't say. I was using drones as an example (in our more modern times) where folk have often mistaken them as possible flying saucers from another world...or wanted desperately to believe so.

31 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Mine doesnt, and I am not constantly scoping the skies with wonder either.

Well, that's good to know that your imagination doesn't get carried away. Although when I get the chance, I often scope the skies with wonder. 

• Thanks 2

b5dc19993926acf9d6f2333646087122.gifFriend or Foe?!?!? What planet does he live on?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2018 at 7:38 AM, Hammerclaw said:

b5dc19993926acf9d6f2333646087122.gifFriend or Foe?!?!? What planet does he live on?

Well, I have no idea what planet 'he' lives on Hammer. But Iv'e gone purple like the gals....at least until I get sick of it.. :D..

• Haha 3

On 26/06/2018 at 1:44 PM, Astra. said:

Yes, but Iv'e observed strange oddities in the night sky like many folk have that could not be easily explained. It doesn't mean that these "Unidentified Flying Objects" (UFO's) were / are dangerous.. let alone were being controlled by some advanced race of ET's. In many cases most are probably pretty mundane things like satellites or drones for example. 

I guess we need to keep in mind... by not letting our imaginations get carried away every time we see a moving light / object in the sky.

If they indeed truly exist out there...they most likely do see us that way. 

I forgot about this...crickets from Mark One ?.....speaks a multitude :rolleyes:...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Astra. said:

Well, I have no idea what planet 'he' lives on Hammer. But Iv'e gone purple like the gals....at least until I get sick of it.. :D..

That works for me! ;)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

That works for me! ;)

Aww, you are such a sweet poster Zee. Thanks for the compliment :blush:..

:P..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Astra. said:

Welcome to the '70s and the show, UFO.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You'd think they would have shown us something by now, at least given us something firm.

As it stands, they think they are better than us and are keeping their distance, or those gray little b*****s are the ones behind the Deep State.

Either way... meh, screw 'em. Best case scenario, its a bunch of Galactic peeping Toms.

On 6/26/2018 at 9:30 PM, Astra. said:

Actually yes, we can observe satellites while they are in their particular orbits as they pass over head at night. 

I find it astonishing that someone like Mark One with an 'interest' in the topic, has either/both:

- spent so little time observing their sky they haven't seen satellites (on average most locations will have 30+ easily visible satellite passes during the first few hours after dusk - for my location tonight there will be about 55...)

- not bothered to do even the most basic research or observation to work out which things are overflying aircraft, and which are satellites, the ISS, Hubble, spent rocket boosters, Iridium's, etc.

May I suggest to those who would like to see the multitude of sat's that will go overhead each day - https://www.heavens-above.com

Just click on location, once you have entered it, click update, then click on Daily predictions for brighter satellites.

Gee, you don't say. I was using drones as an example (in our more modern times) where folk have often mistaken them as possible flying saucers from another world...or wanted desperately to believe so.

If I lived near a person with some of the lack of research skills shown by some posters here...  I'd often get out at night and fly my drones just to mess with them...  :devil: (I have 3, one of which has some pretty cool lighting effects...)

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

If I lived near a person with some of the lack of research skills shown by some posters here...  I'd often get out at night and fly my drones just to mess with them...  :devil: (I have 3, one of which has some pretty cool lighting effects...)

No you wouldn't;)

• Like 1