Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs: Are they friend or foe ?

UM-Bot

• 1 month later...

On 13/08/2018 at 10:01 PM, Myles said:

Seems odd that they would have their lights on then.

The light could be a by-product of their actual function.

• Like 2

I think aliens are friendly, if they weren't we would probably be extinct now. IMO they are just doing what we will be doing in a couple of thousand years.

• 1 month later...

they come from different planet, no matter the intent, they will bring bacteria that can start plague,  maybe the same goes for them our bacteria and viruses may decimate their population, maybe that is why they stay away.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Could be, we will pique their curiosity.

. . . . .  just enough, not to be made into some kind of amazing Elmers Glue.  Oh maybe that was horse hooves I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, OverSword said:

I'm fascinated by the similarities between alien and fairy abduction stories.

Crop circles, missing time, etc...

• Like 1

We would make decent slaves, that's for sure. For any intelligent alien it would be far easier to just buy off few politicians and lead the Earth from behind the curtains, much easier than using their Nova bombs and ion canons. And there is risk to environment too, any self respecting alien would not destroy his chance to visit Bora Bora.

I believe they would be foes but since humankind can be so friendly among themselves, since civilization is built on principles and human rights, mutual understanding then we might be able to teach them of those beautiful things we cherish through out our history.

On 6/19/2018 at 10:39 PM, acute said:

If they were all our enemy, why would they bother to drop abductees back down in a shiny spinning taxi?

Well, banks give out loans and save situation, improve your life but they also take your life after :D Thinking of long term investment :D Aliens are smart.

On 11/9/2018 at 4:51 PM, Sheltie said:

The Europeans were not as far ahead of the natives as we like to believe. 

Technologically speaking that is a ridiculous statement. The Europeans were a millennium ahead at least. Probably more. You are comparing people with advanced metallurgical knowledge, people that had enough advanced knowledge in enough fields to combine them to use that knowledge to travel reliably around the world with people who had not invented the wheel or the written word. Spiritually or morally who can say that any group of people is more advanced than another, but technologically there was no comparison.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 6:00 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

We would make decent slaves, that's for sure. For any intelligent alien it would be far easier to just buy off few politicians and lead the Earth from behind the curtains, much easier than using their Nova bombs and ion canons. And there is risk to environment too, any self respecting alien would not destroy his chance to visit Bora Bora.

I believe they would be foes but since humankind can be so friendly among themselves, since civilization is built on principles and human rights, mutual understanding then we might be able to teach them of those beautiful things we cherish through out our history.

An advanced species would have created machines that make slavery obsolete.

There are no aliens visiting us. There are probably none capable of making the journey. There might have been before we evolved and there might be after we are extinct but the mathematical possibility of we and them existing at the same time and close enough in proximity to interact is a very low probability scenario imo.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

There are no aliens visiting us. There are probably none capable of making the journey. There might have been before we evolved and there might be after we are extinct but the mathematical possibility of we and them existing at the same time and close enough in proximity to interact is a very low probability scenario imo.

Yeah that's true but it's nice to let imagination run wild about this subject, placing those ''minor'' obstacles aside :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

I agree.   The odds of aliens visiting Earth are so very low, it is hardly worth talking about.  

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, preacherman76 said:

To me, if, and that's a big if, if any of the abduction stories are true, then they are an enemy.

Oh, believe me the stories are true.  I've lived them, and there are horrific races of aliens out there.  Every night they scour the globe in their flying saucers abducting people and subjecting them to unspeakable horrors.  This terrifying reality is being covered up by all of the world's governments, because what they are doing is so horrifying that they are concerned that people may panic.  It is terrifying to say the least.  Being abducted by the malevolent beings is not something I would wish on my worst enemy.  You have no idea how horrendous it is to be taken aboard the spacecraft of these evil beings.  I'm not even sure that it's experimentation as much as deliberate torture at the hands of sadistic maniacal creatures from another world with technology that is millennia ahead of ours, after I have been abducted, there is nothing that terrifies me more than the thought of these horrid creatures entering my room yet again or floating me through the ceiling for another night of horrors.

I believe that there are malevolent and benevolent entities, but believe me the malevolent ones are truly horrid and I know firsthand.  I've had experiences with both, as apparently extraterrestrials are particularly interested in me.  Twice, I was taken by malevolent entities when I was much younger.  One time, they cut my finger so deep that it was almost down to the bone!  The doctor even essentially acknowledged that it was aliens, well not directly, but he said that it was very puzzling that such a deep wound did not bleed more.  I mean, seriously, even a doctor was stumped by this bizarre wound.  And also, it did not scar, which the doctor also said was very, very unusual.  Later on, I recalled through self-hypnosis that I was levitated out of the bilco doors of my basement into a saucer where I was experimented upon by evil brownish gray entities.

The second time, I experienced missing time.  Seven hours of it in fact, when I was walking with my mother on a walk that was supposed to take 20 minutes.  Yet we were inexplicably gone for seven and a half hours.  And also through self-hypnosis I recall being experimented on by the same brownish gray entities, and they did unspeakable things to me.  They removed one of my eyes!  And then put it back in the socket...… how they managed to reattach all the nerves and everything is beyond me.  They literally yanked out one of my ****ing eyeballs to examine it and then somehow managed to put it back in the socket and use some sort of telekinesis I suppose to reattach everything.  I see fine, I have no permanent damage to my vision.  But the horror of this experience is something that no human should ever have to experience.  These things literally ripped my ****ing eye out of its socket!

Every night I fear that they will return.  Sometimes, I wake up in the night, pacing around until the sun rises...….. because I am terrified that if I lay back down they will beam me up and subject me to the same horrors again!  Sometimes, I wake up in the night in panic where I leap out of my bed because I hear a noise and worry that they are returning to take me yet again.  It scares the **** out of me, and I sometimes even will set up a camera in my room.  Because at least I figure if they come take me, they'll either appear on film or more likely will **** with the camera and I'll see it going dark or going fuzzy and shutting down all of a sudden.  Thus, I'll know I was taken at least.  Because not only do they do these horrible things, but the malevolent ones have ways of messing with your memory.  You even could have been abducted by them and not even remember.  Most victims of alien abduction are unaware that they have even been taken, because they are capable of telepathically wiping your memory.  Though, sometimes hypnosis can allow you to enter a state where you're able to recall the experience.  

I believe that all of the world's governments need to come clean about what these beings are doing to us.  All citizens of the world have a right to know what we are all being subjected to at the hands of these malicious invaders from another world.  These beings are subjecting us to horrors that are unspeakable, inhumane, sadistic, and downright evil.  It honestly p***es me off that these entities are flying over our heads all the time while most of the populace (aside from their victims) are unaware that they even exist or any of this is even going on.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

By the way, isn't it kinda late to be wondering if aliens would be friend or foe?  It's like in the horror movies where the next victim hears a sound out in the dark and goes out into the night with a light and shouts, "Hello?!?!?  Is anyone there???"   Maybe instead of sending out probes with classical music, we should've sent out Pantera or Slayer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Friendly but they would have an almost impossible task of convincing some that they are not a Hollywood robot or hologram.

I seem to forget why l tend to horde evidence, but a bullet in the head just about covers it, as is ignoring bait posters.

B)

Edited by tmcom
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, tmcom said:

I seem to forget why l tend to horde evidence, but a bullet in the head just about covers it, as is ignoring bait posters.

Well, us bait posters don't forget how fast you run when asked to provide the best example of that 'horded evidence' you have.

Any chance that might happen today?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2019 at 4:20 PM, ChrLzs said:

Well, us bait posters don't forget how fast you run when asked to provide the best example of that 'horded evidence' you have.

Any chance that might happen today?

Wow, i see this, in reply to tmcoms spew  then scroll up and see BuddingPsychic1111 which i can only suggest psychological diagnosis and hopeful treatment,

I had no clue how well grounded i really am...thanks guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2019 at 12:04 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Well, banks give out loans and save situation, improve your life but they also take your life after :D Thinking of long term investment :D Aliens are smart.

if my bank and the way they're been treating me lately is anything to go by, then i'd say aliens are among us and enslaving us via the Banking Royal Commission. 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 8:17 AM, tmcom said:

:rolleyes: uh huh......

2 hours ago, Piney said:

:rolleyes: uh huh......

Yeah, l provide my best evidence purely for the entertainment value.

B)

Edited by tmcom

21 minutes ago, tmcom said:

Yeah, l provide my best evidence purely for the entertainment value.

B)

The bullet in the head part is actually pretty funny. :lol:

I risked many of them. I was a ARC medic, which makes it a even bigger joke when you conspiracy theorists claim you are risking one too.  

Then there is about 7 regular posters here who were active combat vets. They would think it a bigger joke than I would. 

Sorry junior, that bit of evasiveness doesn't cut it. You have nothing. Nor have you ever risked a bullet.  :yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Friend or Foe?  Depends on what the motives of the UFO's are.