Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Denver International

Wes83

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/06/artwork-at-center-of-denver-airport-illuminati-conspiracy-theory-being-taken-down/

Usually just browse over conspiracies but this one is rather intriguing. Anyone familiar with the DIA located approximately 30 minutes from Buckley A.F.B. -also where I was stationed in the air force. We had an interesting mission there to say the least.

What do you think of the artwork and what it could possibly allude to? 

• Like 2

It alludes to somebody choosing an artist, that artist making pictures and sculptures and then placing them inside the airport combined with people having too much time on their hands and wild imaginations.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

It alludes to somebody choosing an artist, that artist making pictures and sculptures and then placing them inside the airport combined with people having too much time on their hands and wild imaginations.

Fair enough, what about this part?

"Cases in point: There is a time capsule in the Denver Airport, placed at the dedication ceremony in 1994. On it is a capstone stamped with the Masonic square and compass and an attribution to the (seriously) “New World Airport Commission.”"

• Haha 1

Allusions to a "new world order" or similar have been around for quite awhile.  We are seeing the skirmishes in the UK and U.S. right now preparatory to bringing that order into full existence.  The problem with that shiny new, "simplified" one world of love and Kumbaya is that it will need a leader.  Like the movie said..." there can be only ONE"  That has never worked out well for humanity when it has been tried.  Today, the tech is in place to MAKE it work whether people want it or not.

• Thanks 1

Sounds to me like the New World Airport Commission(which probably contains some Masons?) placed a time capsule there and engraved a capstone to mark where they put it?

Probably a group of donors or people who worked to make the airport a reality?

I see nothing nefarious or even anything hinting at nefariousness here.

And it makes NO sense for them to leave clues to their intentions or any secrets they may have planned for the airport. Unless they're villains from a James Bond movie...

• Like 5

The artwork is rather vile to say the least. I find it odd, whos to say, does fiction mirror reality or vice versa?

And Then, its certainly easy imo to make that connection, but wth? Can you easily accept that as an answer in reality? Its creepy for sure, I see no reason to have a depiction of a Nazi in a position of power in a united states airport. At the very least I believe the public deserves an explanation for the choice of artwork.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

The artwork is rather vile to say the least. I find it odd, whos to say, does fiction mirror reality or vice versa?

And Then, its certainly easy imo to make that connection, but wth? Can you easily accept that as an answer in reality? Its creepy for sure, I see no reason to have a depiction of a Nazi in a position of power in a united states airport. At the very least I believe the public deserves an explanation for the choice of artwork.

Couldn't it just be....bad art?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

Couldn't it just be....bad art?

Could be, but specifically a Nazi soldier welding a sword to a dove?

7 hours ago, Wes83 said:

...well, ever since 1846, all art has been strictly literal and realistic. Any use of metaphor, allegory or imagination was strictly prohibited, and each piece made has one and only one possible interpretation.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, and then said:

Allusions to a "new world order" or similar have been around for quite awhile.  We are seeing the skirmishes in the UK and U.S. right now preparatory to bringing that order into full existence.  The problem with that shiny new, "simplified" one world of love and Kumbaya is that it will need a leader.  Like the movie said..." there can be only ONE"  That has never worked out well for humanity when it has been tried.  Today, the tech is in place to MAKE it work whether people want it or not.

Yes, and the Western Hemisphere has been called in the New World since about 1492. THEIR plans go back ages! I wonder if maybe they were plotting even before anyone knew that hemisphere was even there!

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Wes83 said:

Carrying a scimitar and a Russian style weapon. 2 items from a people the Nazi's despised.

I think the artist was just goofy. I met a lot of idiotic wack jobs during shows when I did Native art and design work for museums and displays. It's Denver, so the artist was probably some SoCal Newage mental case.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

Curious what your mission was like at Buckley.  The article was funny, and I've seen stories on this airport and it's artwork before.  I wish I could explain what I think it alludes to, but mostly it all gives me a bad feeling to look at.  Whatever was going on in the artist's mind, and (more importantly) why it is displayed there, is just plain disturbing.  

http://www.buckley.af.mil/Units/460th-Space-Wing/

This is the best I can offer as far as my service. I agree, they indeed give an unsettling vibe.

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, Wes83 said:

http://www.buckley.af.mil/Units/460th-Space-Wing/

This is the best I can offer as far as my service. I agree, they indeed give an unsettling vibe.

Interesting. I was active when they brought AFSOC online. Sort of the starting point for a lot of changes. Lot of talk about Spacecom behind vault doors :). Idle speculation really, then.

Location was right for it, though. Better there than Hill, anyway.

As for the art, they should explain. I don't buy into the notion that art is what the artists want to produce. Anyone can take a dump in metal or paints and call it art these days.

• Like 3

i heard a theory that this art is an invitation to a secret society for those who can read and have enough smarts understand it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I work at DIA, I’ve been working there for 7 months already. I have heard a lot stories about what the murals mean. Supposedly there will be a mass genocide, and the elite superpower will have to come to the airport and hide in the underground tunnels and yadda yadda. Just to let you know I work in the basement of the airport in a small warehouse. It’s just an underground tunnel for baggage carriers and I have seen a lot of construction going on downstairs since I have started working. Just yesterday there was a big speech going on in the Terminal and one girl I know Snapped a cake they had. What I found weird is that the cake has a UFO and a little alien figure there. Why? I don’t know. My coworker who just started working with us told me her ex husband helped build the airport and a lot of stuff has happened while under construction. She did not tell me a lot of details, but since this airport is built on top of native american land, they have seen and heard a lot of stuff. For example, the automatic baggage system in the tunnels, it works but something is not making it work. Maybe a native american curse? 

I have witnessed so many fails too. The restricted area elevator (which I take to get to my work place) has to go through inspection and sometimes it has stopped working. The escalators have been a big pain in the booty since they also stop out of nowhere and maintenance are always working on it.  I have heard that underneath Concourse A is the entrance to the secret tunnels, of course, I having access down the basement am not allowed certain places and can get into big trouble or even fired. There’s just so many stories about this airport, that I guess we will never really know if it’s true or false but I truly believe it’s all true. 

• Like 3

On 7/13/2018 at 7:38 PM, ImmortalSupernaturalAlien said:

Hi, I work at DIA, I’ve been working there for 7 months already. I have heard a lot stories about what the murals mean. Supposedly there will be a mass genocide, and the elite superpower will have to come to the airport and hide in the underground tunnels and yadda yadda. Just to let you know I work in the basement of the airport in a small warehouse. It’s just an underground tunnel for baggage carriers and I have seen a lot of construction going on downstairs since I have started working. Just yesterday there was a big speech going on in the Terminal and one girl I know Snapped a cake they had. What I found weird is that the cake has a UFO and a little alien figure there. Why? I don’t know. My coworker who just started working with us told me her ex husband helped build the airport and a lot of stuff has happened while under construction. She did not tell me a lot of details, but since this airport is built on top of native american land, they have seen and heard a lot of stuff. For example, the automatic baggage system in the tunnels, it works but something is not making it work. Maybe a native american curse? 

I have witnessed so many fails too. The restricted area elevator (which I take to get to my work place) has to go through inspection and sometimes it has stopped working. The escalators have been a big pain in the booty since they also stop out of nowhere and maintenance are always working on it.  I have heard that underneath Concourse A is the entrance to the secret tunnels, of course, I having access down the basement am not allowed certain places and can get into big trouble or even fired. There’s just so many stories about this airport, that I guess we will never really know if it’s true or false but I truly believe it’s all true

Chances are, if you go in thinking you'll find something outré, you probably will. Doesn't mean it's real.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

yea i heard this on tv as well, a spokesman (a lady too, maybe same one) said it was baggage carriers and storage , and bottom level is abandoned due to mold, yea , right.

On 6/21/2018 at 9:50 AM, Wes83 said:

And Then,

OI!  Leave me out of it, please :w00t:

• Haha 1