Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

First Lady Melania Trump is visiting the shelters today. 

The shelter in Texas is holding 58 children from 7-12 years of age . The place is very clean very nice , sort of looks like grade school. There's  colorful  art .Spiritual counseling.  They are well  cared for there  and free from abuse . They're receiving education while  they're trying to assimilate them. They're saying that the shelters are really their home. The children see it as their home. These children have it better there than America's homeless children.

There should be more reports on this throughout the day. The average time they stay is around 2 months. If they have no where to go, there's a process . I think they stay in the system for years until they can qualify for refugee status. Most are 7 -12. And are without parents. 

There is much care and understanding that is involved in this. Trump is not a Monster. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

First Lady Melania Trump is visiting the shelters today. 

The shelter in Texas is holding 58 children from 7-12 years of age . The place is very clean very nice , sort of looks like grade school. There's  colorful  art .Spiritual counseling.  They are well  cared for there  and free from abuse . They're receiving education while  they're trying to assimilate them. They're saying that the shelters are really their home. The children see it as their home. These children have it better there than America's homeless children.

There should be more reports on this throughout the day. The average time they stay is around 2 months. If they have no where to go, there's a process . I think they stay in the system for years until they can qualify for refugee status. Most are 7 -12. And are without parents. 

There is much care and understanding that is involved in this. Trump is not a Monster. 

And yet, shockingly, not a single source or image. 

This couldn't be Ellapennella spreading unfounded claims again, could it? Surely not! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, seanjo said:

Should have been clearer. Not disputing she visited, I'm disputing the claims that these are caring, nurturing places that these children call home. 

None of that is mentioned in your link either. All we have for that is the word of one poster who has quite the track record for misrepresentation and outright fabrication. On the other side we have video footage of children crying and screaming as they're imprisoned away from their families. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

Should have been clearer. Not disputing she visited, I'm disputing the claims that these are caring, nurturing places that these children call home. 

None of that is mentioned in your link either. All we have for that is the word of one poster who has quite the track record for misrepresentation and outright fabrication. On the other side we have video footage of children crying and screaming as they're imprisoned away from their families. 

I'll give her a bit of credit.  The first place she visited so far seems nice.  Church non-profit, nice surroundings, about 60 kids with about 6 of them separated from parents at border.  She asking some fairly pointed questions- like if they are allowed to talk to relatives and how long they usually stay.

Seems like the situation is getting fixed.  The executive order reversing the family separations and now MSN is saying that they are going to stop refering parents for prosecution. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/border-patrol-will-stop-referring-migrant-parents-who-cross-into-the-us-illegally-with-children-for-prosecution-official-says/ar-AAyYaHZ?li=BBnb7Kz

If they open up the ports of entry to allow people to file for asylum, it will go back to how it was before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Their families shouldn't smuggle them illegally across an international border then. Blame the parents and the parent country not the country being assaulted by these illegals.

No, they shouldn't. Of course if they're claiming asylum, it's the US breaking the law. 

Either way it doesn't give any receiving country any right to treat innocent children this way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Good to see Melania visit - it was a policy she didn't care for and made that clear in a diplomatic way (she couldn't outright slam the President after all). I do think (no I can't prove it)  - she applied pressure behind the scenes to get Trump to change the policy.

So fair play to her.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, aztek said:

no matter what she does left and media will hate her anyway, if i was her i'd do absolutely nothing,

I've seen the shelter briefly on the news a while ago,  so I know they're not just doing this for publicity. 

I thought it looked like a summer camp for kids. It's nice.They love it there.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I've seen the shelter briefly on the news a while ago,  so I know they're not just doing this for publicity. 

I thought it looked like a summer camp for kids. It's nice.They love it there.

You have personally visited and interviewed the children? If not, how can you make this statement?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Good to see Melania visit - it was a policy she didn't care for and made that clear in a diplomatic way (she couldn't outright slam the President after all). I do think (no I can't prove it)  - she applied pressure behind the scenes to get Trump to change the policy.

So fair play to her.

Why didn't the media ever do this to the other three president before Trump? They all  separated families , this is not new.,  whats new is that most of us  just learned about it because of the media glossed it over for Obama but they're now trying to paint Trump as a villain when he's not and he  stopped trafficking from happening. 

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Setton said:

And yet, shockingly, not a single source or image. 

This couldn't be Ellapennella spreading unfounded claims again, could it? Surely not! 

You're too lazy to even type in a simple Google search bar before doubting it, shocker. But then again, the only "news" folks like you believe has to be a meme with that hate group logo Occupy Democrats stamped on it.

Edited by TomasaurusREKT
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

You have personally visited and interviewed the children? If not, how can you make this statement?

Nothing nice to say about The First Lady?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

Because I've seen live footage of it and documentaries. Most are not children but the ones who are, are safe safer  and doing better than America's homeless children . Lots of them are ms13 from Guatemala.

13 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Nothing nice to say about The First Lady?

She dresses exceptionally well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Why didn't the media ever do this to the other three president before Trump? They all  separated families , this is not new.,  whats new is that most of us  just learned about it because of the media glossed it over for Obama but they're now trying to paint Trump as a villain when he's not and he  stopped trafficking from happening.

There may have been some family separations under previous administrations, but there was never a blanket policy to prosecute parents, hence separating them from their children. So this is indeed new, thanks to Sessions, Trump, et al.

• Like 1

Good for her, but why is this a separate thread?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Setton said:

Did you know that when these  youth become teens  & leave  often times  they're found again at the border in some sort of trouble,  they usually ask if they can go back to the shelter  places they lived at for a short while, they say they liked it there. There's so many stories told by workers who work these cases. You don't have to believe me but stop calling me a liar.

There's  footage of American children upset who get taken from their family everyday when their parents break the law, why should  an illegal alien be treated any more special?  I remember people here would say I made my decisions off of emotions and not logic. go figure.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Good for her, but why is this a separate thread?

She's The First Lady is why. It's about her. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

There may have been some family separations under previous administrations, but there was never a blanket policy to prosecute parents, hence separating them from their children. So this is indeed new, thanks to Sessions, Trump, et al.

I think that was the loophole to backdoor human trafficking slave labor & fast route to amnesty. I'm guessing this was the real immigration problem that no one had the courage to face it ,to do it , so it can be fix. 

I think Melania's a good Mother & First Lady. Remember how she was made fun of for what she wanted to champion?  which is in this link below.

https://www.stopbullying.gov/

Edited by Ellapennella

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

I think that was the loophole to backdoor human trafficking slave labor & fast route to amnesty. I'm guessing this was the real immigration problem that no one had the courage to face it ,to do it , so it can be fix. 

I think Melania's a good Mother & First Lady. Remember how she was made fun of for what she wanted to champion?  which is in this link below.

https://www.stopbullying.gov/

No it wasn't. Immigration is not an easy fix, and any administration can tell you that. The challenge is how to manage the flow while at the same time treat people humanely. There is no question that illegal immigration is a problem, but a blanket policy is not the solution as there are people who are genuine asylum seekers.

I've no doubt that Melania's heart is where it should be, but cable news appears to have significantly more influence over her husband than she does.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, and then said:

None of them, EVER, will admit this.  They are disgusting, lying, political shills who have people like the burn-out has-been Peter Fonda as their spokesman.  They deserve no respect or consideration going forward.  

Stop being so diplomatic and wishy-washy @and then. Tell us what you REALLY think :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked