Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

3 minutes ago, and then said:

None of them, EVER, will admit this.  They are disgusting, lying, political shills who have people like the burn-out has-been Peter Fonda as their spokesman.  They deserve no respect or consideration going forward.  

Trump is a monster.

It's not a political matter, the guy is doing what monsters do. 

He could change his political affiliations again (not really, no one half-sane would touch him now), but he'd remain a monster. 

This thread keeps being spammed with the most obvious, tasteless professional propaganda. 

Like it's possible to hide concentration camps behind Trump's current wife's behind. 

Who in their right mind should care where she was flown and what scripted hypocrisy she recited?

It may be enough for you, but sane people still wonder, even more intensively, where are 2,000 missing kids? Why aren't they reunited with their families? When they'll be reunited? 

Also, there are less urgent but interesting questions, such as who profits from concentration camps for children? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Stop being so diplomatic and wishy-washy @and then. Tell us what you REALLY think :D 

This is why my wife doesn't let me out in public very often :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump is a monster.

It's not a political matter, the guy is doing what monsters do. 

He could change his political affiliations again (not really, no one half-sane would touch him now), but he'd remain a monster. 

This thread keeps being spammed with the most obvious, tasteless professional propaganda. 

Like it's possible to hide concentration camps behind Trump's current wife's behind. 

Who in their right mind should care where she was flown and what scripted hypocrisy she recited?

It may be enough for you, but sane people still wonder, even more intensively, where are 2,000 missing kids? Why aren't they reunited with their families? When they'll be reunited? 

Also, there are less urgent but interesting questions, such as who profits from concentration camps for children? 

Have a drink and chill, auntie.  Those kids are probably living in better, safer conditions than YOU.  You're never, through force of your own hatred, EVER going to stop him or his supporters.  Deal with it.  *snip*Your choice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

That jacket is appalling to wear in that situation it's not an accident. Disgusting.

16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

This popped up: https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/politics/melania-trump-jacket/index.html

Really odd choice of clothing for the political climate.

I've never seen Melania wear a $40 anything. I looked on Zara's website and they do have a jacket like that. The back says "let's go and don't look back".https://www.zara.com/us/en/slogan-parka-p02295665.html?v1=6188008&v2=541883

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I've never seen Melania wear a $40 anything. I looked on Zara's website and they do have a jacket like that. The back says "let's go and don't look back".

Look again. It says 'I don't really care. Do U?'

As you probably know, since it's all over the Internet. 

I think it was a message for Trump's base, so they don't get too confused. It's just for the show. Hypocrisy cranked beyond belief. 

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Look again. It says 'I don't really care. Do U?'

As you probably know, since it's all over the Internet. 

I put a link to the Zara website. You have heard of photoshop have you not?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This story originated in the Daily Mail for Pete's sake. B)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

where are 2,000 missing kids? Why aren't they reunited with their families? When they'll be reunited? 

'Lost' By Obama

Back in 2008, the inspector general for the Health and Human Services department noted that HHS and Homeland Security weren't regularly checking in on these children to make sure they were doing OK with their sponsor families. So, HHS started following up with the sponsors 30 days after the children's release.

But, as the IG noted in a follow-up July 2017 report, HHS doesn't always succeed in its attempts to reach the sponsors. It reported that in the first half of 2016, HHS couldn't reach 16% of the 25,975 children placed with sponsors during those months.

In other words, under President Obama, the government "lost" 4,156 illegal immigrant children in just the first six months of 2016!

Anyone recall anyone complaining about the inhumanity of this when it was happening under Obama? Of course not.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/illegal-immigrant-cages-bus-for-babies-lost-children

there was the story flying around over the weekend about how the Trump administrationhad "lost" almost 1,500 illegal immigrant children who'd been "ripped" from their parents after crossing the border.

That sparked yet out another round of hair-pulling outrage.

"What is more shameful than forcibly separating, in America, parents from infant children at the border? And then, losing track of those children?" Preet Bhara, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, tweeted.

Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro said that "when I think about the 1500 lost children … I come back to the same thought: If we can't stop this in America we can't stop it anywhere."

Turns out the children hadn't been "forcibly" taken away from their parents, and they weren't lost, either.

As the New York Times explained on Monday, these children didn't come across the southwest border with their parents, they came across illegally on their own. As the Times explains, the children in question are part of the government's long-standing relocation program for "unaccompanied alien children," in which the children get released to sponsor families.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I put a link to the Zara website. You have heard of photoshop have you not?

The tragic part is that with one or the other freaking jacket the hypocrisy is still at mind-shattering levels. 

I do not intend to spend the night investigating which cheap jacket she wore, in her mission of distorting the facts. It's just another disgusting drop in Trump's septic ocean.  

Here is what the jacket she wore boarding the plane to go to the border said on the back

309505f5c69f9d0e26c57ce70381fe1e

Link

It should be pointed out that she wore this boarding the plane to TX but not after she disembarked. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

The tragic part is that with one or the other freaking jacket the hypocrisy is still at mind-shattering levels. 

I do not intend to spend the night investigating which cheap jacket she wore, in her mission of distorting the facts. It's just another disgusting drop in Trump's septic ocean.  

Heaven knows you wouldn't actually want to check the facts. It's much more fun to spread rumors.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Here is what the jacket she wore boarding the plane to go to the border said on the back

309505f5c69f9d0e26c57ce70381fe1e

Link

From your link...

However, her casual look still managed to make a major statement. To exit the car and head to the plane, FLOTUS wore a green hooded jacket. And, according to the Daily Mail, the item features graffiti on the back that reads “I really don’t care, do u?”

I'd love for someone to find that jacket on Zara's website and prove me wrong.

Edited by Michelle

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Heaven knows you wouldn't actually want to check the facts. It's much more fun to spread rumors.

The facts are that your administration is taking children away from their parents, that it is simultaneously Obama's fault (why, naturally) and one of the greatest Trump's ideas, that will instantly be stopped and carried on. 

In short, thank god for the incompetence. Many sane people were worried with the possibility of quasi-Nazis climbing to power, but no one was that optimistic to assume they'll be retarded.     

edit: by the way, why the duck are you trying to discuss the actress's jacket? It's just another disgusting detail. While there are literally thousands of children missing. Where are they? Who lost them? Who's fixing that and why it takes so long? 

Edited by Helen of Annoy

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

The facts are that your administration is taking children away from their parents, that it is simultaneously Obama's fault (why, naturally) and one of the greatest Trump's ideas, that will instantly be stopped and carried on. 

In short, thank god for the incompetence. Many sane people were worried with the possibility of quasi-Nazis climbing to power, but no one was that optimistic to assume they'll be retarded.     

And none of that has anything to do with anything I have said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I'd love for someone to find that jacket on Zara's website and prove me wrong.

About what?

22 minutes ago, Michelle said:

And none of that has anything to do with anything I have said.

Sorry, I addressed your point more directly in the edit so here it is, reposted just for you: 

edit: by the way, why the duck are you trying to discuss the *snip* jacket? It's just another disgusting detail. While there are literally thousands of children missing. Where are they? Who lost them? Who's fixing that and why it takes so long? 

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

About what?

The fact I think the jacket was photoshopped. This is the only thing I've said anything about, but I'm hearing rant after rant from people arguing with themselves. I'm not arguing with them so they must be.

The entire MSN is going nuts over something from the Daily Mail.

Edited by Michelle
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked