Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

Just now, OverSword said:

About what?

about it not being fake, there are only 2 pics available, 1 where Melania wears it, which is not really readable, and another of a model, that is all.   zara site does not have it, i checked.

i personally want to believe it is real,  but too little evidence for now

Edited by aztek

Just now, aztek said:

about it not being fake, there are only 2 pics available, 1 where Melania wears it, which is not really readable, and another of a model, that is all.   zara site does not have it, i checked

You'd think at least one other news station would have a picture, wouldn't you?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

The fact I think the jacket was photoshopped. This is the only thing I've said anything about, but I'm hearing rant after rant from people arguing with themselves. I'm not arguing with them so they must be.

The entire MSN is going nuts over something from the Daily Mail.

The First Lady's spokesperson commented on it, and didn't say it was fake...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/21/melania-trumps-really-dont-care-jacket-causes-stir-on-border-visit.html

Just now, Michelle said:

yep, i'm sure photographers took hundreds of pictures in a short span of time it took her to walk from a car to the plane, yet only 1 pic where sign is unreadable

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You would think there would be a small army of image consultants working at the white house to prevent such a faux pas.

11 minutes ago, aztek said:

about it not being fake, there are only 2 pics available, 1 where Melania wears it, which is not really readable, and another of a model, that is all.   zara site does not have it, i checked.

i personally want to believe it is real,  but too little evidence for now

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It's not fake and I like it.

Yes it's fake.  Look at the one Melania is wearing, it bunches up from elastic at the waist, and also two different shades of green.

tCCJcWBr?format=jpg&name=600x314

The first clue really should have been that the Daily Mail reported it.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Like the BBC, courtesy of Getty images, maybe?

8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

From your link...

However, her casual look still managed to make a major statement. To exit the car and head to the plane, FLOTUS wore a green hooded jacket. And, according to the Daily Mail, the item features graffiti on the back that reads “I really don’t care, do u?”

I'd love for someone to find that jacket on Zara's website and prove me wrong.

A street style blogokat böngészve szembetűnő, hogy hány trenddiktáló fiú és lány választ olyan ruhadarabokat, melyeket nem elől, hanem hátul díszítenek feliratok. Beszólogatós üzenetek, az önkifejezésre szolgáló rövid szavak vagy éppen vicces szlogenek elözönlötték a külföldi divatguruk ruhatárát, így nem kell meglepődni azon, hogy hazánkba is szépen beszivárog ez a trend. Egyelőre a Zara kínálatában található a legszélesebb választék: bomber és farmerdzsekiken, ingeken jelennek meg a feliratok. Ti elég bevállalósak vagytok hozzá?

zara dzseki

http://magazin3131.rssing.com/chan-52804621/all_p9.html

Looks like it's sold here. 

13 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It's not fake and I like it.

Dang it I wish I'd thought of that !

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Looks like it's sold here. 

Oh, that is where the Daily Mail got the picture to compare it to. It doesn't look like the same jacket Melania is wearing.

• Like 1

While the message on the back of the jacket is not the most appropriate. 

It breaks my heart that woman in power or of fame are always brought down to a discussion on what they wore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Oh, that is where the Daily Mail got the picture to compare it to. It doesn't look like the same jacket Melania is wearing.

I was trying to ETA on the post  to ask you something.

ETA

Why do you suppose she wore it? I can think of lot's of reasons. I don't know Michelle it looks real. All the media stations including Fox were talking about it. I don't know her son was just threaten in the most disgusting violent way . She just had a medical surgical operation. I'm not at all suggesting she's weak , just the opposite. I like her I think she's had it with the media and Hollywood elites. What they've done to this President and family has never in our history of a country ever occurred.  She could be messing with them or maybe just wore it for a throw on. I don't know. I just can't not consider the ill mannered way they were mistreated. 

typo

Edited by Ellapennella

I don't know. If that was the jacket she was wearing it probably was a big FU to the media. She didn't wear it when she was visiting the children if it did say that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It breaks my heart that woman in power or of fame are always brought down to a discussion on what they wore.

But we don't even know what it means to her and why she bought it. For instance I have items that mean special encouraging things to me and I wear them at times but maybe others may not understand what they mean to me and why. I just can't really judge her on this. I hope that one day she tells why. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It's pure pettiness.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Honestly -- bigger fish to fry than Melania's wardrobe.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Just now, Michelle said:

I don't know. If that was the jacket she was wearing it probably was a big FU to the media. She didn't wear it when she was visiting the children if it did say that.

That's what I'm thinking.I think it's the bolded.

KSAT12 our local ABC affiliate is supposed to go visit one of these places.Think KENS5, KABB, and WOAI as well. But definetly  KSAT!2.There is also in Dilley texas south of San Antonio a place that houses mothers and their children. It's located in  a former oil camp. By the way in Crystal city ,texas not that far from Dilley is the site of a former internment camp for japanese americans. there is also a book about this but can't think  of the title right know.

Catholic Charities, and various religious orders work with these kids, just as the lutherans do.

14 minutes ago, Kismit said:

So true.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Honestly -- bigger fish to fry than Melania's wardrobe.

Whoa ! Our First Lady is A real rebel ! Not a fake one !

Somehow I can envision  Trump saying what Tiggs said about it. 

"Breaking outrage news of the day...The first ladies JACKET!!!" :lol:

Good times we are living in,hell i've never been TRUMPS biggest supporter but if they can keep upsetting the status quo to this extreme...Hell give us 4 more years! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Well, with the revelation of Trump's recent tweet, we know her wardrobe was a planned thing.

15 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Remember what they did to her during the election Campaign? They tried to shame her for her modeling career. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Well, with the revelation of Trump's recent tweet, we know her wardrobe was a planned thing.

Women always have to plan for either the least or most discussed outfit. 

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Remember what they did to her during the election Campaign? They tried to shame her for her modeling career. 

I don't do discussions on , "They". It is unproductive. And unfortunately fuels more derision than it should. 

• The topic was locked