Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

If she wanted people to think she cared about the separated children, then maybe she shouldn't have worn a jacket that said, "I don't care, do you." 

Incidentally, still waiting for that press conference they were supposed to hold where we were going to see how well-documented Melania's immigration is. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Setton said:

I've never had any problems or fear walking through any areas at any time. On the contrary, I've found the migrant families far more friendly and polite than any of the white British chavs round here. 

That must be why London is surpassing our major cities in violent crime. Who needs a gun when a knife will do? By the way, feel free to drive or walk through the 'hood in which I was born at midnight. You'll meet our own chavs with a tan.

• Thanks 2

It was extremely tone deaf, and her advisors should have stopped her. That aside, I can't help but think that her husband used it as a way to mess with and wind up the predictable blowhards on the large screen and the small screen. It's as if Trump is teasing a dog at this point, a lobotomized pooch that *always* takes the bait and almost always looks stupid after the dust settles. He "got their noses" once again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It was extremely tone deaf, and her advisors should have stopped her. That aside, I can't help but think that her husband used it as a way to mess with and wind up the predictable blowhards on the large screen and the small screen. It's as if Trump is teasing a dog at this point, a lobotomized pooch that *always* takes the bait and almost always looks stupid after the dust settles. He "got their noses" once again.

I don't think people realize that Trump has been taking advantage of their predictable outrage, giving him more coverage. He misspells a word, they are all over him. He misspoke a word, they are all over him. He quotes something wrong, they are all over him. Don't get me wrong, I would do the same thing in his situation, it is smart business and smart politics. The people that are attacking him are known for lying and smearing him, so he takes advantage of that. They are so quick to lambast him and smear him, then it usually turns out he is right after research is done. Then they must apologize or retract their statements, further damaging their credibility. You think they would realize by now and start being more precautious about their outrage...

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Hmm, how did you get here from "Conservatives are buying ZARA clothing because of Melania's picture". (and thus aiding exploitive child labor according you Hack's link)

What? Because I'm not interested in who wants to buy the jacket . What I'm saying is    I think Melania cares and is going to leave her mark in the world. I think they're going to take on  some major issues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Past administrations all went after traffickers. 

The last administration gave them to the human traffickers !

Trump is not special in that regard. 

You're absolutely  telling a lie.Trump NEVER handed any of them to traffickers that was  Obama who did that. 

Furthermore, to suggest that the reason Hollywood, the NFL, the media and others are attacking Trump is because they want open borders so that traffickers can operate unimpeded, is absurd.

Really, how absurd is it, does the majority of them   want open borders? 

52 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Both are attractive.

To you maybe.

Edited by Ellapennella

26 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If she wanted people to think she cared about the separated children, then maybe she shouldn't have worn a jacket that said, "I don't care, do you." 

I'm long past that jacket, but if there was strategy or purpose behind it's message, it backfired. Or maybe it didn't, I don't know.

@Ellapennella

Body shaming or mocking another woman's appearance, is insulting to all women. I'd like for it to stop.

As for the issue of immigration, I don't know where you're getting your information from, but the past administration DID NOT deliberately hand over children to traffickers. You've taken one unfortunate incident and totally blown it out of proportion. Furthermore, the media, celebrities, and sports figures are in no way suggesting that the border remain open and there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I'm long past that jacket, but if there was strategy or purpose behind it's message, it backfired. Or maybe it didn't, I don't know.

So you really think she had no idea of who would take notice of the  jacket?   I figure  that the ones running the slave shops  & the traffickers  have took notice of it,  same as Hillary... and all the others that said "If Trump wins, we're all done, finished, he'll hang us all." 

Or it's just a cheap little nothing jacket and nobody ever communicates symbolically like that at all,never.

4 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

@Ellapennella

Body shaming or mocking another woman's appearance, is insulting to all women. I'd like for it to stop.

You can't force me to think someones attractive if I don't . You said it as if it was the gospel truth. I'd like for you to stop .

• Like 2

Just now, Ellapennella said:

So you really think she had no idea of who would take notice of the  jacket?   I figure  that the ones running the slave shops  & the traffickers  have took notice of it,  same as Hillary... and all the others that said "If Trump wins, we're all done, finished, he'll hang us all." 

Or it's just a cheap little nothing jacket and nobody ever communicates symbolically like that at all,never.

If Melania has something to say, she should just come out and say it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

You can't force me to think someones attractive if I don't . You said it as if it was the gospel truth. I'd like for you to stop .

It has nothing to do with forcing your opinion. It has to do with insulting a woman in a manner that is insulting to all women.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

As for the issue of immigration, I don't know where you're getting your information from, but the past administration DID NOT deliberately hand over children to traffickers. 

The Obama administration did place teens &  children with human traffickers because he failed to enforce the Laws that were always there . Obama cared more about his image in the public eye rather than take any heat . 

President Trump hasn't handed anyone over to traffickers he separated them and vetted thoroughly in  the lawful  way it is suppose to be. But democrats and neocons don't really care about that because they want open borders,  which will always be dangerous. 

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/17/flashback-obama-hhs-migrant-children-human-traffickers/

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/

https://psmag.com/social-justice/the-roots-of-trumps-deportation-policy

http://goppresidential.com/2018/01/29/obama-cronies-gave-security-clearance-to-felons-including-pedophiles/

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Both are attractive, intelligent, successful women, fully committed to making a positive contribution to the lives of children and others.

Neither should be degraded in any way.

Maybe Michelle can hook you up with one of her special school lunches while she chokes down a $300 3 course meal ;)

The "first time she was ever proud of her country" was when her husband got elected...

To be honest,i don't personally give a crap about any of these people so...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

The Obama administration did place teens &  children with human traffickers because he failed to enforce the Laws that were always there . Obama cared more about his image in the public eye rather than take any heat . 

President Trump hasn't handed anyone over to traffickers he separated them and vetted thoroughly in  the lawful  way it is suppose to be. But democrats and neocons don't really care about that because they want open borders,  which will always be dangerous. 

I did not deny that it occurred. I stated that it was not done deliberately. And who's to say that Trump or anyone else hasn't handed anyone over to traffickers? Children have been shipped across the country and there even appears to be some confusion as to where exactly they all are. We just don't know, do we.

The system is not perfect and immigration issues are an obvious nightmare, but the fact is that not one president in recent history has handled it perfectly - not even Trump.

29 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

. It has to do with insulting a woman in a manner that is insulting to all women.

That's rich :lol: :rofl: :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

It is an important question though - do the people castigating El Trumpo care about the refugee/migrant/illegal alien children sequestered in the centres or are they finally gleeful to have something actually inhumane to lay at the door of Teflon Don?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It is an important question though - do the people castigating El Trumpo care about the refugee/migrant/illegal alien children sequestered in the centres or are they finally gleeful to have something actually inhumane to lay at the door of Teflon Don?

You asked a question and then answered it Hats...Marvelous :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

Ella,in the future when people mock Trump for his bald spot,orange skin,or tiny hands...be sure to call them out for insulting "all men"!

Jk...that's identity politics and it's pitiful at any and every turn ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Ella,in the future when people mock Trump for his bald spot,orange skin,or tiny hands...be sure to call them out for insulting "all men"!

Yes Ella, by all means call them out.

Mocking Trump for his bald spot, hand size, and skin colour, is no less unacceptable. I doubt he cares for such comments, just as Michele probably did not appreciate being called gorilla face. So go ahead and have a laugh CK, but I fail to see what's so funny about it.

29 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Whew, I was looking for "age shaming" but didn't see it or I would have called you out on it! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Yes Ella, by all means call them out.

Mocking Trump for his bald spot, hand size, and skin colour, is no less unacceptable. I doubt he cares for such comments, just as Michele probably did not appreciate being called gorilla face. So go ahead and have a laugh CK, but I fail to see what's so funny about it.

Look dude,i grew up in much more of a "sticks and stones" type of world...i laugh at so much of this "emotional politics" i see here and elsewhere it might break your heart...

No offense to you, but if "Kittens are Jerks"...wait till ya get a load of me :lol:

If this little bit of nonsense has upset you already,go ahead and put me on ignore...you'll need it! ;)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Whew, I was looking for "age shaming" but didn't see it or I would have called you out on it! :lol:

Why you "old" ass hole...wait till you "think" you saw something that NEVER happened in a football game this season <_<...oh the shame and ridicule! :rofl:

• Haha 2

• The topic was locked