Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

9 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Look dude,i grew up in much more of a "sticks and stones" type of world...i laugh at so much of this "emotional politics" i see here and elsewhere it might break your heart...

No offense to you, but if "Kittens are Jerks"...wait till ya get a load of me :lol:

If this little bit of nonsense has upset you already,go ahead and put me on ignore...you'll need it! ;)

Umm...are you sure about the "dude"? :whistle:

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Umm...are you sure about the "dude"? :whistle:

Really don't know and don't care...in a society of equality,you spew BS you get it in return...

Equal rights bro,this ain't the 60's no more ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Look dude,i grew up in much more of a "sticks and stones" type of world...i laugh at so much of this "emotional politics" i see here and elsewhere it might break your heart...

No offense to you, but if "Kittens are Jerks"...wait till ya get a load of me :lol:

If this little bit of nonsense has upset you already,go ahead and put me on ignore...you'll need it! ;)

Emotional politics? It has nothing to do with politics, nor does it have anything to do with emotions.

It's just one of those eye-rolling moments when adults behave badly.

So rest assured. I'm not upset.

• Like 1

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Emotional politics? It has nothing to do with politics, nor does it have anything to do with emotions.

It's just one of those eye-rolling moments when adults behave badly.

So rest assured. I'm not upset.

Cool...

But "saying such and such,about so and so" = against all is childish and identity politics...if you don't get that...well :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Equal rights bro,this ain't the 60's no more ;)

Now what is THAT supposed to mean? :angry:

;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

;)

You damn well know!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

He's saying that you're no longer a 10.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I'm saying,he's an ass hat :P :rofl:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

"I'm as good once as I ever was" :unsure2:

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I did not deny that it occurred.

Do you deny the hypocrisy  & bias of the media and of the  democrats and of the neocons in how they manipulated  the situation while they kept silent for previous administrations? 

I stated that it was not done deliberately.

Well how was it done? Was Obama utilizing all the Laws provided for him  to assure it wouldn't happen?  

And who's to say that Trump or anyone else hasn't handed anyone over to traffickers? Children have been shipped across the country and there even appears to be some confusion as to where exactly they all are. We just don't know, do we.

The" No Tolerance Policy " means  they get sent back to wherever they came from. Obama's catch & release program is over.   In 2014 a wave of unaccompanied teens came through and at that time if they were under 18 the government was placing them with sponsors until they released them. It happened in 2014.  I'm confused as to why people are saying  that Trump was sending them off when he is not even  allowing them to stay in the country. 

The system is not perfect and immigration issues are an obvious nightmare, but the fact is that not one president in recent history has handled it perfectly - not even Trump.

The System could work if the Laws are applied. Trump was utilizing the Laws  and he still is only he's going to keep families together until their deportation that means children will be held with adults which is not how the Law states it to be. 

Peter Fonda deleted the tweets threatening the first ladies son...

And Twitter didn't ban ... didn't suspend him... Perhaps they warned him?  Who knows.

That old man is crazy. But it's ok.  Because he's a lefty.

• Like 2

@Ellapennella

The media did not keep silent on the trafficking problem. You yourself provided proof of that.

The children were not knowingly handed over to traffickers. The vetting system was extremely poor and there's no excuse for what happened.

The zero tolerance policy was set to prosecute everyone entering the country 'illegally' (even genuine asylum seekers who were not breaking any laws). Given that the policy is pretty much dead dead in the water now, I bet the Trump administration will have no option but to resort to catch and release. They don't have the capability to hold everyone.

Furthermore, children cannot be detained as long as the adults are, so I don't know how they plan on handling that.

We'll just have to wait and see how all this pans out.

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

And Twitter didn't ban ... didn't suspend him... Perhaps they warned him?  Who knows.

Twitter only bans Conservatives....ask me about it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, and then said:

I've said all I can to explain my POV on illegal migration.  It creates more problems than it solves.  It is unsustainable, causes resentment and eventually will degrade and destroy the "host".  It is clearly unreasonable to expect even the wealthiest (when did 20 TRILLION in red ink qualify as wealthy?) nation to absorb and totally meet the needs of a limitless supply of human beings that have no interest in being part of that unique country.  Those are actual facts, Tatetopa, not feelings. 

All you have said is of a factual nature  andthen,  but it is not a chain of logic that leads inevitably to the results we have seen.

I agree with almost every word. I would say neither of us know whether these people have an interest in becoming a part of this country or not.  That I think is opinion.

But it makes no difference.  Our borders should be secure and we should decide who come in and who does not, no matter how good they might be.

Since this thread is about Melania, I'll start off there. She made her feelings known online.  Then she got on an airplane and went down there. Was it an orchestrated photo op?  Sure, but She Went to the site.  She chose to go there.  President Trump didn't go, Jeff Sessions didn't go, Kirstjen Neilson didn't go, Melania went.  She has more guts and the right stuff that made America great than those Yahoos.  Do I understand her coat?  No.  For all I know it was a message to Donald.  But the bottom line is she went, she exposed herself to what is going on, took some nasty pokes from the press, showed guts.The boneheaded incompetence from our leaders is what I find at fault  in this situation.

13 hours ago, and then said:

The wealthy nations have an obligation to help as much as we can with the suffering of the poor and oppressed but if we allow ourselves to be overrun and our own unique ideologies to be so watered down that our countries fail, WHO will be there to help the destitute and orphaned then?

And you make good sense with this as well.

We  owe more than most wealthy nations  to help in this region.

I will site two reasons:  1) The Monroe Doctrine, remember that?  Europe stay out of the Americas we will handle it.

2) We have had no qualms about adventuring in these countries for the last 120 years.  We sent marines to enforce United Fruit Company concessions in Guatemala,  Remember Ollie North and the Iran Contra affair?  We caused some of the problems in the region.  We overthrew governments and bribed others.

So what is an alternative to what we have witnessed? 

Make a plan and execute it. Enforce our current laws.  Don't need Congress for this part.   100% prosecution for all businesses that hire illegal aliens.  It is an unfair advantage over other American businesses that follow the law, it is an opportunity for abuse of the people involved, and good paying work /no questions asked is a magnet for people to come.  Start there.  Could have done that a year ago.

Assemble needed personnel, immigration judges, logistics people,etc first. Then seal the border, let no one cross undetected.   If people want to apply for sanctuary, staff up the ports of entry to deal with it.  If people cross anyplace else, keep families together, put them on a plane and land them back where they started.  Do it now.

Work a deal with Central American countries,  their governments stay in power, we end corruption and gangs, and we help spur economic development, then they have free fair and outside monitored elections in two years. Get Mexico to throw in some help, they stand to gain a lot too  Assemble needed personnel; marines, military police, administrators. Start next year.  We could do something good for ourselves that is also good for our neighbors..  Side benefit is that we help develop this area instead of China.

We have been fooling around in Korea and the Middle East for way too long.  Bring the troops home and help our neighbors get their house in order.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Peter Fonda :angry: .... got a little visit from the men in black too.B)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

But it makes no difference.  Our borders should be secure and we should decide who come in and who does not, no matter how good they might be.

Since this thread is about Melania, I'll start off there. She made her feelings known online.  Then she got on an airplane and went down there. Was it an orchestrated photo op?  Sure, but She Went to the site.  She chose to go there.  President Trump didn't go, Jeff Sessions didn't go, Kirstjen Neilson didn't go, Melania went.  She has more guts and the right stuff that made America great than those Yahoos.  Do I understand her coat?  No.  For all I know it was a message to Donald.  But the bottom line is she went, she exposed herself to what is going on, took some nasty pokes from the press, showed guts.The boneheaded incompetence from our leaders is what I find at fault  in this situation.

President Trump was with The Angel Moms  as First Lady Melania Trump " was  motherly " looking over the .shelter for the children so that the media would have to stop being dishonest about it.  Trump's heart is and always will be with the American people first. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

All you have said is of a factual nature  andthen,  but it is not a chain of logic that leads inevitably to the results we have seen.

I agree with almost every word. I would say neither of us know whether these people have an interest in becoming a part of this country or not.  That I think is opinion.

And you make good sense with this as well.

We  owe more than most wealthy nations  to help in this region.

I will site two reasons:  1) The Monroe Doctrine, remember that?  Europe stay out of the Americas we will handle it.

2) We have had no qualms about adventuring in these countries for the last 120 years.  We sent marines to enforce United Fruit Company concessions in Guatemala,  Remember Ollie North and the Iran Contra affair?  We caused some of the problems in the region.  We overthrew governments and bribed others.

So what is an alternative to what we have witnessed? 

Make a plan and execute it. Enforce our current laws.  Don't need Congress for this part.   100% prosecution for all businesses that hire illegal aliens.  It is an unfair advantage over other American businesses that follow the law, it is an opportunity for abuse of the people involved, and good paying work /no questions asked is a magnet for people to come.  Start there.  Could have done that a year ago.

Assemble needed personnel, immigration judges, logistics people,etc first. Then seal the border, let no one cross undetected.   If people want to apply for sanctuary, staff up the ports of entry to deal with it.  If people cross anyplace else, keep families together, put them on a plane and land them back where they started.  Do it now.

Work a deal with Central American countries,  their governments stay in power, we end corruption and gangs, and we help spur economic development, then they have free fair and outside monitored elections in two years. Get Mexico to throw in some help, they stand to gain a lot too  Assemble needed personnel; marines, military police, administrators. Start next year.  We could do something good for ourselves that is also good for our neighbors..  Side benefit is that we help develop this area instead of China.

We have been fooling around in Korea and the Middle East for way too long.  Bring the troops home and help our neighbors get their house in order.   

The first ladies only child was threatened by a Hollywood actor!!

Sure it was reported by the press but nothing happened.

Who is she??? 

Her message was perfect.

**** you.

Exactly what anybody needs to do when confronting a bully.

She nailed it.

And weak individuals like you try and twist it into she's sending a secret message to get out of her marriage.

What a world u live in.. think for yourself.  

Make your own bed and be the best u can be .... Than you will see what is really going on.

Become the change you want to see in your eyes.

Do the hard work.  

Believe in yourself.

Do it.

Until then it's ez to see why u press enter.

U gotta look inside yourself.

You are better than this.  You have a lot more to offer. For you.

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

Peter Fonda :angry: .... got a little visit from the men in black too.B)

I bloody well hope so.

you don’t ever ****ing bring in someone’s kids ehen you dislike that person.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It was extremely tone deaf, and her advisors should have stopped her. That aside, I can't help but think that her husband used it as a way to mess with and wind up the predictable blowhards on the large screen and the small screen. It's as if Trump is teasing a dog at this point, a lobotomized pooch that *always* takes the bait and almost always looks stupid after the dust settles. He "got their noses" once again.

One must have to ask, what possible real purpose does that serve, if that was his true intent?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, acidhead said:

The first ladies only child was threatened by a Hollywood actor!!

Sure it was reported by the press but nothing happened.

Who is she??? 

Her message was perfect.

**** you.

Exactly what anybody needs to do when confronting a bully.

She nailed it.

And weak individuals like you try and twist it into she's sending a secret message to get out of her marriage.

What a world u live in.. think for yourself.  

Make your own bed and be the best u can be .... Than you will see what is really going on.

Become the change you want to see in your eyes.

Do the hard work.  

Believe in yourself.

Do it.

Until then it's ez to see why u press enter.

U gotta look inside yourself.

You are better than this.  You have a lot more to offer. For you.

Words of wisdom. Maybe do the same one day.

Edit: Oops, that was meant to be openly sarcastic. I failed in that regard.

Edited by Likely Guy

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Words of wisdom. Maybe do the same one day..

Thanks Bud..

Same to you

I try every day to be better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Thanks Bud..

Same to you

I try every day to be better.

It's just that I wish everyone could do better.

To some that's an unattainable "progressive concept". We can help each other because that's what's called co-operation.

Without co-operation we will all die. We've proved that through how many thousands of generations?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

It's just that I wish everyone could do better.

To some that's an unattainable "progressive concept". We can help each other because that's what's called co-operation.

Without co-operation we will all die. We've proved that through how many thousands of generations?

All input is constructive.

Everybody no matter their handicap has an idea.

I agree.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

We all die... 

Hello.. is why were here to begin with.

All input is constructive.

Everybody no matter their handicap has an idea.

I agree.

Ah, the implied fault

Very sly.

• The topic was locked