Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

8 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

I don't think people realize that Trump has been taking advantage of their predictable outrage, giving him more coverage. He misspells a word, they are all over him. He misspoke a word, they are all over him. He quotes something wrong, they are all over him. Don't get me wrong, I would do the same thing in his situation, it is smart business and smart politics. The people that are attacking him are known for lying and smearing him, so he takes advantage of that. They are so quick to lambast him and smear him, then it usually turns out he is right after research is done. Then they must apologize or retract their statements, further damaging their credibility. You think they would realize by now and start being more precautious about their outrage...

Re. Bold: Trying to work out if this is an actual mistake or if you're giving an example now... 

:D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That must be why London is surpassing our major cities in violent crime. Who needs a gun when a knife will do? By the way, feel free to drive or walk through the 'hood in which I was born at midnight. You'll meet our own chavs with a tan.

I don't live in London and the question was how dangerous it is in the UK. The answer is not very. 

And if, as so many like to claim, migration was responsible for the increase in crime, Bradford would be far worse than London. 

It's almost as if other factors are more likely responsible. Like more people being willing to report crimes. Or slashed police budgets. 

Edited by Setton
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Setton said:

Re. Bold: Trying to work out if this is an actual mistake or if you're giving an example now... 

:D

I am just saying if the media actually did their research, they would not make these blunders for falling for the traps Trump lays for them. 

5 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

I am just saying if the media actually did their research, they would not make these blunders for falling for the traps Trump lays for them. 

If these were deliberate traps, Trump would know how to react when his 'traps' are laughed at. 

Just look at the contradictory claims over the Nazi jacket: she says she had no message, Trump says it was FU to the press, then it's is a message, against Zara, by buying Zara's products...

It's not particularly important if that latest dog whistle was deliberate or just out of sloppiness, the important part is how chaotic and glaringly dishonest Trump and his entourage are. 

33 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

(precautions isn't a real word is what I was getting at) :D

23 minutes ago, Setton said:

(precautions isn't a real word is what I was getting at) :D

It was a typo, I am allowed to make typos.

3 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

It was a typo, I am allowed to make typos.

Oh never mind. The irony is obviously way over your head if you can only get offended at it. 

• Like 1

Trying to interpret or explain what Melania was trying to do with the jacket is like trying to explain art.  Many interpretations are possible and on different levels.  None may be correct or an accurate description of what the artist had in mind.  Words are usually inadequate.  Just like with any other type of art, some will like it and some will think it's trash.  You either get it or you don't.

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Oh never mind. The irony is obviously way over your head if you can only get offended at it. 

Actually the irony didn't go over my head and I am not offended. >.>

On 6/21/2018 at 11:41 AM, Ellapennella said:

Trump is not a Monster. 

Of course Trump is a monster! How can you keep your eyes and ears clamped so tightly shut?

Look at everything he says and does. Give him no slack because he is mentally ill. He is the president and must face the strictest of standards.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 12:15 PM, seanjo said:

Their families shouldn't smuggle them illegally across an international border then. Blame the parents and the parent country not the country being assaulted by these illegals.

And this justifies torturing children?

There is NO justification for torturing children EVER! This is evil. This must stop at once! For shame trying to justify brutalizing children! For shame!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Since this thread is about Melania, I'll start off there. She made her feelings known online.  Then she got on an airplane and went down there. Was it an orchestrated photo op?  Sure, but She Went to the site.  She chose to go there.  President Trump didn't go, Jeff Sessions didn't go, Kirstjen Neilson didn't go, Melania went.  She has more guts and the right stuff that made America great than those Yahoos.  Do I understand her coat?  No.  For all I know it was a message to Donald.  But the bottom line is she went, she exposed herself to what is going on, took some nasty pokes from the press, showed guts.The boneheaded incompetence from our leaders is what I find at fault  in this situation.

President Melania eh!???! 635954515453414577-Melania-Trump.jpg

43 minutes ago, Blizno said:

And this justifies torturing children?

There is NO justification for torturing children EVER! This is evil. This must stop at once! For shame trying to justify brutalizing children! For shame!

If separating children from their parents and feeding and clothing and caring for them qualifies as torture then it goes on every day in every state in the country.  Whenever a parent is arrested, families are separated.  The parent is kept in jail while the children are sent to children's services if there are no other options.  When children are found to be in unsafe conditions they are removed from the home and again cared for by children's services.  The facilities and quality of care varies from county to county, resulting in thousands of different conditions, some no doubt similar to or worse than what is at the border.  Any child whose parent took them on an unplanned and unfunded journey on foot across inhospitable territory with only the clothes on their back would be deemed to be in unsafe conditions, possibly resulting in charges against the parent, thereby providing two reasons for separating them.  

There are 87 counties in Minnesota.  Are you absolutely certain that what you deem as torture is not happening closer to home?  Have you made similar charges against them or contacted your state representatives?  Or have you been silent because President Trump is not directly involved in them?  

• Like 2

On 6/21/2018 at 4:00 PM, NicoletteS said:

That jacket is appalling to wear in that situation it's not an accident. Disgusting.

This was a tweet by Trump.

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

I'm having bumper stickers made.  THIS should become the rally-cry of those in this nation that are sick and fed up with the toxic media bias that is choking civility in this nation.  They HAVE to be stopped or it's going to end badly for a lot of people.

• Like 2

White House Press Secretary Sanders was thrown out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday because she works for President Trump -- the latest Trump official to be hounded out of a restaurant because of their political affiliation.

TMZ reported that she was kicked out of the restaurant -- The Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia -- on “moral grounds” and cited a waiter who said that Sanders was served “for a total of two minutes before my owner kicked her out along with seven of her other family members.”

Sarah kicked out of Restaurant

Due to the constant slandering, the defamation, as well as straight up false rhetoric from the liberal left and the mainstream media; this is what everything has lead too. Treating people with contempt and hatred, making their life a living hell. When is people going to realize their actions is wrong? All this hyperbole and slanders is getting out of hand, it is destroying people's lives regardless who they are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Actually the irony didn't go over my head and I am not offended. >.>

OK then. 

29 minutes ago, and then said:
This was a tweet by Trump.

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

I'm having bumper stickers made.  THIS should become the rally-cry of those in this nation that are sick and fed up with the toxic media bias that is choking civility in this nation.  They HAVE to be stopped or it's going to end badly for a lot of people.

:lol:

Now, that's one fancy rally cry indeed :lol:

Very... non-inspirational :lol:

Maybe a tad too long? Should you go with YOLO instead? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol:

Now, that's one fancy rally cry indeed :lol:

Very... non-inspirational :lol:

Maybe a tad too long? Should you go with YOLO instead? :lol:

Not at all.   Most Americans can actually read and process 3 lines.   

I  REALLY don't care

ABOUT THE MEDIA

DO   U   ? 

contrasting colors and fonts/italics

As to inspirational - that all depends on the market.  I'd trust my neighbors, the worst of them, before globalist fanboys.  I'll post up a pic once they arrive and let y'all know how they are received.  You have a nice day, auntie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, and then said:

Not at all.   Most Americans can actually read and process 3 lines.   

I  REALLY don't care

ABOUT THE MEDIA

DO   U   ? 

contrasting colors and fonts/italics

As to inspirational - that all depends on the market.  I'd trust my neighbors, the worst of them, before globalist fanboys.  I'll post up a pic once they arrive and let y'all know how they are received.  You have a nice day, auntie.

Ah, the infamous Trumpian stigginit, or whichever is the right spelling. If only you could understand that not only it makes you look childish, but also  desperate. 

Trump's immigrant wife - whose immigration history is mildly put interesting, with parents who chain-immigrated after her - wore wrong clothes, with message that might have meant she doesn't care for other immigrants, children separated from their parents in particular.

We don't know yet why, was it a paid advertisement, a deliberate dog whistle or just not understanding the situation, but it's just another drop in the ocean of Trumpian inappropriateness. 

Tip of the day, because I do care, even for an unfortunate Trump supporter: If you really didn't care, you wouldn't print stickers. Not that the contradiction won't be delicious. 

13 hours ago, acidhead said:

And weak individuals like you try and twist it into she's sending a secret message to get out of her marriage.

Take a breather Northerner.  I said I didn't know or care what the jacket was about.  Maybe it was about Canada for all I know.  Based on her facial expressions and lack of desire to hold his hand in public I could be right, although you invented the secret message about her trying to escape her marriage part.  She has more strength  guts ethical sense and humanity than anybody around her.  She has probably developed the patience to deal with her husband, I doubt she is thinking about leaving.

13 hours ago, acidhead said:

Exactly what anybody needs to do when confronting a bully.

As far as I can tell, Peter Fonda is an a**hat too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

We don't know yet why

No, Helen, YOU don't know "why" because you refuse to entertain the idea that there is even a possibility that you, from your perch roughly 5500 miles from the U.S., could possibly be wrong or misunderstand the political dynamic of a totally different country and culture.  If arrogance and hypocrisy could be deemed delicious, your outlook would be a gourmet's delight :w00t:  

The stickers are to try to rally the idea that a FIGHT, a real FIGHT is approaching.  People need to awaken to the subversion of our republic and its values.  If one person sees it and it starts a small awakening, it can be like a pebble breaking the surface of a sleepy pond.  We just found out that we're going to be treated to upwards of 25 thousand illegal criminals within 15 miles of our town.  A "temporary, austere" tent city for holding and processing these "families".  My guess is that the two facilities will separate into mixed family units and one camp being exclusively for males in the teens to twenties.  Tens of thousands of young men who are fleeing nothing but poverty and who are demanding a better life at the expense of others... what could go wrong if they stay there for a few months?  My Congressman has some 'splainin' to do, as Ricky Ricardo used to say.  ;)   If these criminals are only going to be guarded by DHS rent-a-cops and not Marines, some of the local guys will be pitching in like the good neighbors we are.  If they are processed in a timely way and deported, no harm, no foul.  I pity any of them that jump a fence and try to trespass on the property of one of the locals here.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

As far as I can tell, Peter Fonda is an a**hat too.

He's a lot more than that.  I think he's become unbalanced.  He sounded like he was stoned and in a rage when he wrote that filth.  He's a typical Hollywood Lib who KNOWS he's safe behind walls and guns.  He's lucky he has the protection.  Talking trash like that can get a man seriously hurt.

• Like 1

With all the constant labeling of independent, libertarians, conservatives, republicans, and Trump supporters as Nazi, it is starting to make sense. This should tell you the mental state of the liberal left here in United States rather well, this guy pretty much embodies the liberal left current thinking during the Trump era.

Democrat Richard Blumenthal Thinks America Was Responsible For The Holocaust

Edited by Uncle Sam

1 hour ago, and then said:

No, Helen, YOU don't know "why" because you refuse to entertain the idea that there is even a possibility that you, from your perch roughly 5500 miles from the U.S., could possibly be wrong or misunderstand the political dynamic of a totally different country and culture.  If arrogance and hypocrisy could be deemed delicious, your outlook would be a gourmet's delight :w00t:  

Enlighten me, then. 

Was Melania, an immigrant, who obtained US citizenship through marrying Trump, wearing a jacket with inappropriate message because she doesn't understand how horrible faux pass it was, or it was dog whistle for people who call the compassion for children taken away from their parents 'water works', or it was paid advertisement for Zara, or she wore that jacket to attempt insulting non-Trumpian media? 

Which of these possibilities sound the most American to you? 

1 hour ago, and then said:

The stickers are to try to rally the idea that a FIGHT, a real FIGHT is approaching.  People need to awaken to the subversion of our republic and its values.  If one person sees it and it starts a small awakening, it can be like a pebble breaking the surface of a sleepy pond.  We just found out that we're going to be treated to upwards of 25 thousand illegal criminals within 15 miles of our town.  A "temporary, austere" tent city for holding and processing these "families".  My guess is that the two facilities will separate into mixed family units and one camp being exclusively for males in the teens to twenties.  Tens of thousands of young men who are fleeing nothing but poverty and who are demanding a better life at the expense of others... what could go wrong if they stay there for a few months?  My Congressman has some 'splainin' to do, as Ricky Ricardo used to say.  ;)   If these criminals are only going to be guarded by DHS rent-a-cops and not Marines, some of the local guys will be pitching in like the good neighbors we are.  If they are processed in a timely way and deported, no harm, no foul.  I pity any of them that jump a fence and try to trespass on the property of one of the locals here.

You've got very perverse imagination, that's nothing new. 

While your lynching fantasies are most disgusting, I'm relatively sure it's still illegal to actually hunt people of certain ethnicity, even in the US. 

Relatively sure.  

• Like 1

• The topic was locked