Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

2 hours ago, and then said:

The stickers are to try to rally the idea that a FIGHT, a real FIGHT is approaching.

Nothing quite like seeing the example set by a fine upstanding citizen in a democratic nation who is totally responsible enough to own a gun. 

45 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

to actually hunt people of certain ethnicity,

Please quote where I said this or stop lying about me.  I'm sick of your rhetoric.  One of your problems is that you mistake your opinion of things that are said here with actual QUOTES or accurate assessments of them.  You are no mind reader and if you continue to sling LIES about what I say, I'll report you... for whatever that may be worth.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, and then said:

Please quote where I said this or stop lying about me.  I'm sick of your rhetoric.  One of your problems is that you mistake your opinion of things that are said here with actual QUOTES or accurate assessments of them.  You are no mind reader and if you continue to sling LIES about what I say, I'll report you... for whatever that may be worth.

Ah, so you wish to imply you'd lynch people but you want the lynching to be called pitching in? Weird.  

Still illegal. Even in the US. 

Edit: It seems you forgot to enlighten me, as I politely asked, which of the possibilities - Melania had no idea that a provocative jacket will be seen as provocative; dog whistle; insult to the free press or advertisement for Zara - is the most American in your opinion. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy

31 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Ah, so you wish to imply you'd lynch people but you want the lynching to be called pitching in? Weird.  

Still illegal. Even in the US. 

Edit: It seems you forgot to enlighten me, as I politely asked, which of the possibilities - Melania had no idea that a provocative jacket will be seen as provocative; dog whistle; insult to the free press or advertisement for Zara - is the most American in your opinion. 

If you got "lynching" out of "pitching in" the fantasies are all yours.

16 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Why the backpedalling? Why can't you guys stand behind your words? 

You should decide already if you want to sound murderous or not, lynchy or law-abiding, sadist or mentally sane. You can't have it both ways.

22 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

I don't think people realize that Trump has been taking advantage of their predictable outrage, giving him more coverage. He misspells a word, they are all over him. He misspoke a word, they are all over him. He quotes something wrong, they are all over him. Don't get me wrong, I would do the same thing in his situation, it is smart business and smart politics. The people that are attacking him are known for lying and smearing him, so he takes advantage of that. They are so quick to lambast him and smear him, then it usually turns out he is right after research is done. Then they must apologize or retract their statements, further damaging their credibility. You think they would realize by now and start being more precautious about their outrage...

That's true. It's also true that any fair and honest person will admit that the Democratic propaganda news and entertainment outlets are chock full of double standards and hypocrisy. They trumpet minor missteps from the Right while they ignore major mistakes from the Left. Imagine if Trump said that there were 57 states.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

One must have to ask, what possible real purpose does that serve, if that was his true intent?

It shows what a bunch of desperate, dishonest, partisan hypocrites these fake journalists are. It's worth it if it awakens more individuals.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Setton said:

I don't live in London and the question was how dangerous it is in the UK. The answer is not very. 

And if, as so many like to claim, migration was responsible for the increase in crime, Bradford would be far worse than London. 

It's almost as if other factors are more likely responsible. Like more people being willing to report crimes. Or slashed police budgets. 

That's how it is here too. Many, if not most, communities are just as safe as ordinary European communities. Mass murders are anomalies, and violent crime mostly is relegated to certain places. It's not like Middle America is like a movie about the Wild West.

19 hours ago, acidhead said:

Peter Fonda deleted the tweets threatening the first ladies son...

And Twitter didn't ban ... didn't suspend him... Perhaps they warned him?  Who knows.

That old man is crazy. But it's ok.  Because he's a lefty.

I hope that you're mistaken about that, but I'm almost certain that you're not. A conservative would have been banned if they would have said something much less worse. It would have been done faster than the speed of light or sound. Republicans will surf on a huge red wave caused by blue hypocrisy.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, seanjo said:

No one is torturing Children. Hyperbole much? 

Somewhere in Iceland, a bridge lost its troll. That's my theory.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

Fantasies? You obviously are a Trumptard who wants to force people, with mental problems, into hell holes and torture chambers because you don't see them as human. Yep, that's how hysterical some leftists sound when they engage in unreal hyperbole, and this especially is true on YouTube. My example is no exaggeration of lots of responses there, unfortunately.

37 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's how it is here too. Many, if not most, communities are just as safe as ordinary European communities. Mass murders are anomalies, and violent crime mostly is relegated to certain places. It's not like Middle America is like a movie about the Wild West.

OK. That's nice to know. It's got nothing to do with the question though. Which was 'how dangerous is the UK'. Not everything is a contest. 

1 minute ago, Setton said:

OK. That's nice to know. It's got nothing to do with the question though. Which was 'how dangerous is the UK'. Not everything is a contest. 

That's true. Take your own advice.

8 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's true. Take your own advice.

You seriously have a problem. 

Enjoy thinking you won an argument that doesn't exist. 

• Like 1

You seriously have a problem. 

Enjoy thinking you won an argument that doesn't exist. 

Look in the mirror when you read your post. I have no "problem" putting you in your place.

15 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Look in the mirror when you read your post. I have no "problem" putting you in your place.

Utterly delusional. :no:

• Like 1

Utterly delusional. :no:

Quit while you're a head, or quit while you're behind. Take your pick, forum nutcase with a false sense of superiority.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Durham,  beautiful city, wonderous Cathedral where Bede is interned, romantic river walk...spoiled by pretentious no nothing left-wing students that will change perspective when real life hits them in the head...

He claims to be a teacher. I'll leave it at that. :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Trapped in a bubble then.

It's fun to pop bubbles. Have a great Saturday night.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It shows what a bunch of desperate, dishonest, partisan hypocrites these fake journalists are. It's worth it if it awakens more individuals.

...and duly reveals his true sycophants, who are more than willing to peddle his 'twitter of the day'.

King's pawn one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, and then said:

He's a lot more than that.  I think he's become unbalanced.  He sounded like he was stoned and in a rage when he wrote that filth.  He's a typical Hollywood Lib who KNOWS he's safe behind walls and guns.  He's lucky he has the protection.  Talking trash like that can get a man seriously hurt.

I saw somewhere that Fonda had written some other extra nutty and nasty tweets that advocated frightening and targeting
children of various people who he (Fonda) didn't politically agree with..... and I went to his Twitter Page to have a look but they must
have been deleted....

but OMG - talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome... he has lost his mind to it and can't look at anything Trump does in a calm,
analytical way or in context.... he is just out of control emotionally - as are other Hollywood types...

they all love themselves and each other soooo much - till someone steps out of line I expect and then they turn really vicious -
fear of being ostracized is a powerful psychological tool.... and fear of losing your career and earning potential is as well... 

They are all so under the thumb of the Globalists and corporate neo communist technocrats it's not funny... :wacko:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

...and duly reveals his true sycophants, who are more than willing to peddle his 'twitter of the day'.

King's pawn one.

Trump's use of Twitter to directly communicate to the People is genius and side steps the hostile Media a treat...

surely his detractors can see that... even if they don't like it.... ?  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bee said:

they all love themselves and each other soooo much - till someone steps out of line I expect and then they turn really vicious -
fear of being ostracized is a powerful psychological tool.... and fear of losing your career and earning potential is as well... 

quoting myself to add....

he calls Nancy Sinatra 'Boots' and they publically fawn over each other :huh:

then he swears and is very nasty to someone he doesn't agree with... 

But Twitter would NEVER ban him like they ban others they disagree with politically...

(Tommy Robinson, Roger Stone, Milo Yiannopoulos for example... and Shazia Hobbs, ex muslim and domestic abuse survivor) 

edit to add this little tidbit -

more evidence of the unholy alliance of Neo Communist Globalists and Fundamental + Radical Islam...?

A Saudi Prince has increased his holdings in Twitter, making him the company’s second largest shareholder.Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, who in 2011 invested $300 million in the social network, now owns 34.9 million shares of Twitter’s common stock, according to a new regulatory filing (pdf).

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

With all the constant labeling of independent, libertarians, conservatives, republicans, and Trump supporters as Nazi, it is starting to make sense. This should tell you the mental state of the liberal left here in United States rather well, this guy pretty much embodies the liberal left current thinking during the Trump era.

Democrat Richard Blumenthal Thinks America Was Responsible For The Holocaust

What the actually ever-living ****?

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What the actually ever-living ****?

Mhmmm, my exact words.

• The topic was locked