Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

How about these idiots on the first page of the thread that thought the jacket was photoshopped?  Photoshopped?  Why?  Do you think this was a stupid jacket to wear, considering where you were going and for what purpose?

17 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’m glad you’re hearing that, because all Im hearing are people cheering for Trump as he looks more and more like someone who would wear all black and really like the idea of having his own salute or people weeping because Trump is looking more and more like someone who would wear all black and really like the idea of having his own salute. 

And in that climate, AT’s fear of a civil war doesn’t seem that foundstionless.

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

How about these idiots on the first page of the thread that thought the jacket was photoshopped?  Photoshopped?  Why?  Do you think this was a stupid jacket to wear, considering where you were going and for what purpose?

Her son.. her only son was threatened by a Peter Fonda hrs before on Twitter and nothing happened.  Let that sink in.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2018 at 4:00 PM, Helen of Annoy said:

imply you'd lynch people

This is an LIE and unless you can point out where I implied such a thing, you need to apologize to me.  As I said, you - and a few others here - make assumptions about my intentions based on your perception of me, NOT on my actual statements.  YOUR PERCEPTION of a person is NOT the last and only reality of what they are.  How would you like to be judged in such a way, Helen?  

My statement was clear.  The implication was that I and my neighbors would protect our property, including using FORCE, if these criminals trespassed.  Where we live, if a person comes onto your property uninvited, especially at night, without announcing themselves or communicating their need or intent then they can be assumed to be a threat.  Maybe in your part of the world, people just wander where they wish and take what they want without consequences.  That is not the reality here.  The solution for these people to stay safe is a simple one, indeed.  STAY inside the fence until the government that put them there adjudicates their fate.  These people represent a population EIGHT TIMES the population of my small town.  In the real world of human interaction, even among people of goodwill and similar culture, this would create tension.  When they are truly alien in language and culture it is an overt threat.  That is my last word to you and any other immigre troll on these boards, Auntie.  Hold forth about what you know nothing of to others if it makes you happy.  I don't need your moralizing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’m glad you’re hearing that, because all Im hearing are people cheering for Trump as he looks more and more like someone who would wear all black and really like the idea of having his own salute or people weeping because Trump is looking more and more like someone who would wear all black and really like the idea of having his own salute. 

And in that climate, AT’s fear of a civil war doesn’t seem that foundstionless.

The problem with that idea, Hats, is that IF Trump actually began to behave in such a way, people like me, in their millions, would turn on HIM as well.  This isn't really about Trump.  Not for me and my neighbors.  It's about being sick and tired of the kind of government we've had in this nation for nearly 20 years now.  Left is worse than Right but not by much.  We just want the chance to live and work and be left the HELL alone by an ever more encroaching Federal government.  If that takes a civil war, even the dissolution of this nation into the several states again, so be it.  

39 minutes ago, and then said:

This is an LIE and unless you can point out where I implied such a thing, you need to apologize to me.  As I said, you - and a few others here - make assumptions about my intentions based on your perception of me, NOT on my actual statements.  YOUR PERCEPTION of a person is NOT the last and only reality of what they are.  How would you like to be judged in such a way, Helen?  

My statement was clear.  The implication was that I and my neighbors would protect our property, including using FORCE, if these criminals trespassed.  Where we live, if a person comes onto your property uninvited, especially at night, without announcing themselves or communicating their need or intent then they can be assumed to be a threat.  Maybe in your part of the world, people just wander where they wish and take what they want without consequences.  That is not the reality here.  The solution for these people to stay safe is a simple one, indeed.  STAY inside the fence until the government that put them there adjudicates their fate.  These people represent a population EIGHT TIMES the population of my small town.  In the real world of human interaction, even among people of goodwill and similar culture, this would create tension.  When they are truly alien in language and culture it is an overt threat.  That is my last word to you and any other immigre troll on these boards, Auntie.  Hold forth about what you know nothing of to others if it makes you happy.  I don't need your moralizing.

I suggest to ignore anything they say towards you till they make changes to the way they approach you. Why engage with someone who doesn't even try to hold an civil debate with you? She done the same to me by making assumption and putting words in my mouth, trying to paint me into something I am not. When someone has a condescending, belittling, and downright insult tone to their responses; you know they are going to talk down to you and try to paint you into something you are not which is slanderous in nature.

Once again, just ignore them and don't engage with them. If you do engage them, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

Backpeddaling again :lol: 

Just like your Trump. First you say something awful, all psychopaths cheer, all the sane people are aghast, then you tone it down and claim you were misunderstood.

It's not all Mexicans that are rapists and criminals, it's not all immigrants that are animals, no, god (of hypocrites), no, it's just gang members. Those 5 year old too. But only gang members.

So now you wouldn't lynch, no, you'll just pitch in in keeping camps safe. Not at all concentration camps, these are only camps where families are separated and you are freaking daydreaming about it. Take a look at Auschwitz interior decoration for further ideas.

And you wouldn't hunt people, no, oh god (that prefers liars), no, you'll just protect your property from trespassers who are definitely coming for you and your stinky property, not trying to escape a concentration camp.

And you wouldn't like to be judged? Judged? You being judged is the problem here? Not living, breathing children separated from their parents? Lost in system, accidentally sold into adoption later?

No, it's you and your feelings that matter. Only that. Your tiny feelings must not be hurt. Screw the kids and the parents, it's all their own fault, it's your feelings we must worry about.

Well, screw your feelings. The thread isn't about you or your fragile feelings.  

On topic:

Showing Melania around wasn't enough (well, duh), the world is still disgusted with your Trump trampling human rights of migrants.

What do you have to say about human rights of the migrants and what is your excuse for denying them?

Edited by Helen of Annoy
disgusted, not just disgust, disgusted
  • Confused 2

Concentration camps, lol Auschwits lol. You really have no concept of reality. It would almost be funny if there weren’t millions of you.

So you have it in your heads that this administration and anyone who supports it are among the absolute worst people in the history of this planet. We are right up there with people who have caused the deaths of millions. You openly declare this without even standing over a single dead body. Yet somehow WE are the dangerous ones?

You are being whipped into an emotional frenzy. Even speaking of the separation of families like it’s STILL happening. 

The parallels of what we are seeing with you, and the start of Nazi Germany are astounding. How long till you send us Jews, or I mean conservatives to the gas chambers?

• Like 1

On 22/06/2018 at 12:12 PM, seanjo said:

I'm a citizen and a voter...how many people do you think the UK can hold?

Well done you. And you've done nothing to earn either right other than be born here.

I'm not supporting unchecked immigration. I want there to be a points system whereby people are granted access to this country based on their abilities and merits, not people just turning up because they think there's work here.

HOWEVER - you have entire populations uprooted because of war and famine, and turning them away from your door to "preserve your culture" is plain inhumane in my opinion. History will judge us harshly, and this could happen to any of us.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 22/06/2018 at 3:32 PM, Setton said:

No, we don't have a citizen militia. We have a functioning police service so haven't needed one for centuries. 

As for how unsafe it is, I live in Bradford, a town with one of the highest proportions of South Asian and Middle Eastern migrants. 

I've never had any problems or fear walking through any areas at any time. On the contrary, I've found the migrant families far more friendly and polite than any of the white British chavs round here. 

I live in Birmingham, apparently full of Muslim "no whites zones" according to the Cheeto-in-Chief. Not found any yet, I'll let you know when I do.

• Like 3

On 22/06/2018 at 3:43 PM, Ellapennella said:

You sound ...racist.

Accusing other people of being racist for not bashing the immigrants. Again. How's that cognitive dissonance holding up for you?

• Like 2

On 22/06/2018 at 9:34 PM, Ellapennella said:

I was unaware about this company.  Melania is pretty great isn't she.

Proof if any were ever needed that people can twist any event to support their own ideologies. Unreal. Absolutely unreal.

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So now you wouldn't lynch, no, you'll just pitch in in keeping camps safe. Not at all concentration camps, these are only camps where families are separated and you are freaking daydreaming about it. Take a look at Auschwitz interior decoration for further ideas.

And you wouldn't hunt people, no, oh god (that prefers liars), no, you'll just protect your property from trespassers who are definitely coming for you and your stinky property, not trying to escape a concentration camp.

AHA... I declare Godwins Law ! The illegal immigrant detention centres are NOT "concentration camps" Helen :)  You appear to be using Nazi terminology to make an emotive allegation. 

...And you wouldn't like to be judged? Judged? You being judged is the problem here? Not living, breathing children separated from their parents? Lost in system, accidentally sold into adoption later?

"sold into adoption" ? In what way does the US adoption service "sell" children into adoption ? 

......On topic:

Showing Melania around wasn't enough (well, duh), the world is still disgusted with your Trump trampling human rights of migrants.

What do you have to say about human rights of the migrants and what is your excuse for denying them? .....

Again, we have these emotive labels. What would you say about the practice of detaining suspected criminal offenders pending investigation ? Because that is what is happening. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

AHA... I declare Godwins Law ! The illegal immigrant detention centres are NOT "concentration camps" Helen :)  You appear to be using Nazi terminology to make an emotive allegation. 

Godwin's law is suspended. By Godwin. Link (contains mild swearing). 

As for these camps, they do fit the definition of concentration camps (they concentrate a specific group of people). What they are not, is what the Nazis had - extermination camps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I believe Godwin hasn't changed his mind since last year

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/godwins-law-mike-godwin-internet-hitler-charlottesville-virginia-donald-trump-a7892171.html

'Detention centres' that separate families, keep children in cages and deny basic dignity and human rights to captives are different than concentration camps only in the name. 

You probably want to say they're not death camps, but by the way things are lately, it's just media silence that prevents concentration from taking deadly turn.  

"sold into adoption" ? In what way does the US adoption service "sell" children into adoption ? 

Each that is not strictly non-profit and can prove it. 

Again, we have these emotive labels. What would you say about the practice of detaining suspected criminal offenders pending investigation ? Because that is what is happening. 

No, it's not what is happening. 

The particular migration is usual practice, supported by US employers, so first you detain US employers, keep them in the same conditions the migrants are kept, then see who's even crossing the border. 

Ah, but Americans won't work in the field for low wages. You can't treat them like **** because they're illegals. 

Obviously, your economy, based on greed, creates the migrant problem that won't be solved with excessive cruelty. People will keep coming, because they need any kind of job, psychopaths will keep mistreating them and all will be well, as long as we pretend brown people are criminals.   

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Accusing other people of being racist for not bashing the immigrants. Again. How's that cognitive dissonance holding up for you?

Setton was bashing  white English men & woman only. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked