Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ellapenella

First Lady Melania Trump

328 posts in this topic

Helen of Annoy
29 minutes ago, and then said:
This was a tweet by Trump.

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

I'm having bumper stickers made.  THIS should become the rally-cry of those in this nation that are sick and fed up with the toxic media bias that is choking civility in this nation.  They HAVE to be stopped or it's going to end badly for a lot of people.

:lol:

Now, that's one fancy rally cry indeed :lol:

Very... non-inspirational :lol:

Maybe a tad too long? Should you go with YOLO instead? :lol:

and then
5 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol:

Now, that's one fancy rally cry indeed :lol:

Very... non-inspirational :lol:

Maybe a tad too long? Should you go with YOLO instead? :lol:

Not at all.   Most Americans can actually read and process 3 lines.   

I  REALLY don't care

ABOUT THE MEDIA

DO   U   ? 

contrasting colors and fonts/italics

As to inspirational - that all depends on the market.  I'd trust my neighbors, the worst of them, before globalist fanboys.  I'll post up a pic once they arrive and let y'all know how they are received.  You have a nice day, auntie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Helen of Annoy
28 minutes ago, and then said:

Not at all.   Most Americans can actually read and process 3 lines.   

I  REALLY don't care

ABOUT THE MEDIA

DO   U   ? 

contrasting colors and fonts/italics

As to inspirational - that all depends on the market.  I'd trust my neighbors, the worst of them, before globalist fanboys.  I'll post up a pic once they arrive and let y'all know how they are received.  You have a nice day, auntie.

Ah, the infamous Trumpian stigginit, or whichever is the right spelling. If only you could understand that not only it makes you look childish, but also  desperate. 

Trump's immigrant wife - whose immigration history is mildly put interesting, with parents who chain-immigrated after her - wore wrong clothes, with message that might have meant she doesn't care for other immigrants, children separated from their parents in particular.

We don't know yet why, was it a paid advertisement, a deliberate dog whistle or just not understanding the situation, but it's just another drop in the ocean of Trumpian inappropriateness. 

Tip of the day, because I do care, even for an unfortunate Trump supporter: If you really didn't care, you wouldn't print stickers. Not that the contradiction won't be delicious. 

Tatetopa
13 hours ago, acidhead said:

And weak individuals like you try and twist it into she's sending a secret message to get out of her marriage.

Take a breather Northerner.  I said I didn't know or care what the jacket was about.  Maybe it was about Canada for all I know.  Based on her facial expressions and lack of desire to hold his hand in public I could be right, although you invented the secret message about her trying to escape her marriage part.  She has more strength  guts ethical sense and humanity than anybody around her.  She has probably developed the patience to deal with her husband, I doubt she is thinking about leaving.

Tatetopa
13 hours ago, acidhead said:

Exactly what anybody needs to do when confronting a bully.

As far as I can tell, Peter Fonda is an a**hat too.

• Like 1

and then
1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

We don't know yet why

No, Helen, YOU don't know "why" because you refuse to entertain the idea that there is even a possibility that you, from your perch roughly 5500 miles from the U.S., could possibly be wrong or misunderstand the political dynamic of a totally different country and culture.  If arrogance and hypocrisy could be deemed delicious, your outlook would be a gourmet's delight :w00t:  

The stickers are to try to rally the idea that a FIGHT, a real FIGHT is approaching.  People need to awaken to the subversion of our republic and its values.  If one person sees it and it starts a small awakening, it can be like a pebble breaking the surface of a sleepy pond.  We just found out that we're going to be treated to upwards of 25 thousand illegal criminals within 15 miles of our town.  A "temporary, austere" tent city for holding and processing these "families".  My guess is that the two facilities will separate into mixed family units and one camp being exclusively for males in the teens to twenties.  Tens of thousands of young men who are fleeing nothing but poverty and who are demanding a better life at the expense of others... what could go wrong if they stay there for a few months?  My Congressman has some 'splainin' to do, as Ricky Ricardo used to say.  ;)   If these criminals are only going to be guarded by DHS rent-a-cops and not Marines, some of the local guys will be pitching in like the good neighbors we are.  If they are processed in a timely way and deported, no harm, no foul.  I pity any of them that jump a fence and try to trespass on the property of one of the locals here.

• Thanks 3

and then
4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

As far as I can tell, Peter Fonda is an a**hat too.

He's a lot more than that.  I think he's become unbalanced.  He sounded like he was stoned and in a rage when he wrote that filth.  He's a typical Hollywood Lib who KNOWS he's safe behind walls and guns.  He's lucky he has the protection.  Talking trash like that can get a man seriously hurt.

• Like 1

Uncle Sam

With all the constant labeling of independent, libertarians, conservatives, republicans, and Trump supporters as Nazi, it is starting to make sense. This should tell you the mental state of the liberal left here in United States rather well, this guy pretty much embodies the liberal left current thinking during the Trump era.

Democrat Richard Blumenthal Thinks America Was Responsible For The Holocaust

Edited by Uncle Sam

Helen of Annoy
1 hour ago, and then said:

No, Helen, YOU don't know "why" because you refuse to entertain the idea that there is even a possibility that you, from your perch roughly 5500 miles from the U.S., could possibly be wrong or misunderstand the political dynamic of a totally different country and culture.  If arrogance and hypocrisy could be deemed delicious, your outlook would be a gourmet's delight :w00t:  

Enlighten me, then. 

Was Melania, an immigrant, who obtained US citizenship through marrying Trump, wearing a jacket with inappropriate message because she doesn't understand how horrible faux pass it was, or it was dog whistle for people who call the compassion for children taken away from their parents 'water works', or it was paid advertisement for Zara, or she wore that jacket to attempt insulting non-Trumpian media? 

Which of these possibilities sound the most American to you? 

1 hour ago, and then said:

The stickers are to try to rally the idea that a FIGHT, a real FIGHT is approaching.  People need to awaken to the subversion of our republic and its values.  If one person sees it and it starts a small awakening, it can be like a pebble breaking the surface of a sleepy pond.  We just found out that we're going to be treated to upwards of 25 thousand illegal criminals within 15 miles of our town.  A "temporary, austere" tent city for holding and processing these "families".  My guess is that the two facilities will separate into mixed family units and one camp being exclusively for males in the teens to twenties.  Tens of thousands of young men who are fleeing nothing but poverty and who are demanding a better life at the expense of others... what could go wrong if they stay there for a few months?  My Congressman has some 'splainin' to do, as Ricky Ricardo used to say.  ;)   If these criminals are only going to be guarded by DHS rent-a-cops and not Marines, some of the local guys will be pitching in like the good neighbors we are.  If they are processed in a timely way and deported, no harm, no foul.  I pity any of them that jump a fence and try to trespass on the property of one of the locals here.

You've got very perverse imagination, that's nothing new. 

While your lynching fantasies are most disgusting, I'm relatively sure it's still illegal to actually hunt people of certain ethnicity, even in the US. 

Relatively sure.  

• Like 1

Setton
2 hours ago, and then said:

The stickers are to try to rally the idea that a FIGHT, a real FIGHT is approaching.

Nothing quite like seeing the example set by a fine upstanding citizen in a democratic nation who is totally responsible enough to own a gun. 

and then
45 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

to actually hunt people of certain ethnicity,

Please quote where I said this or stop lying about me.  I'm sick of your rhetoric.  One of your problems is that you mistake your opinion of things that are said here with actual QUOTES or accurate assessments of them.  You are no mind reader and if you continue to sling LIES about what I say, I'll report you... for whatever that may be worth.

• Thanks 1

Helen of Annoy
32 minutes ago, and then said:

Please quote where I said this or stop lying about me.  I'm sick of your rhetoric.  One of your problems is that you mistake your opinion of things that are said here with actual QUOTES or accurate assessments of them.  You are no mind reader and if you continue to sling LIES about what I say, I'll report you... for whatever that may be worth.

Ah, so you wish to imply you'd lynch people but you want the lynching to be called pitching in? Weird.  

Still illegal. Even in the US. 

Edit: It seems you forgot to enlighten me, as I politely asked, which of the possibilities - Melania had no idea that a provocative jacket will be seen as provocative; dog whistle; insult to the free press or advertisement for Zara - is the most American in your opinion. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Big Jim
31 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Ah, so you wish to imply you'd lynch people but you want the lynching to be called pitching in? Weird.  

Still illegal. Even in the US. 

Edit: It seems you forgot to enlighten me, as I politely asked, which of the possibilities - Melania had no idea that a provocative jacket will be seen as provocative; dog whistle; insult to the free press or advertisement for Zara - is the most American in your opinion. 

If you got "lynching" out of "pitching in" the fantasies are all yours.

Helen of Annoy
16 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Why the backpedalling? Why can't you guys stand behind your words? 

You should decide already if you want to sound murderous or not, lynchy or law-abiding, sadist or mentally sane. You can't have it both ways.

Paranormal Panther
22 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

I don't think people realize that Trump has been taking advantage of their predictable outrage, giving him more coverage. He misspells a word, they are all over him. He misspoke a word, they are all over him. He quotes something wrong, they are all over him. Don't get me wrong, I would do the same thing in his situation, it is smart business and smart politics. The people that are attacking him are known for lying and smearing him, so he takes advantage of that. They are so quick to lambast him and smear him, then it usually turns out he is right after research is done. Then they must apologize or retract their statements, further damaging their credibility. You think they would realize by now and start being more precautious about their outrage...

That's true. It's also true that any fair and honest person will admit that the Democratic propaganda news and entertainment outlets are chock full of double standards and hypocrisy. They trumpet minor missteps from the Right while they ignore major mistakes from the Left. Imagine if Trump said that there were 57 states.

• Like 2

Paranormal Panther
17 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

One must have to ask, what possible real purpose does that serve, if that was his true intent?

It shows what a bunch of desperate, dishonest, partisan hypocrites these fake journalists are. It's worth it if it awakens more individuals.

• Like 1

Paranormal Panther
14 hours ago, Setton said:

I don't live in London and the question was how dangerous it is in the UK. The answer is not very. 

And if, as so many like to claim, migration was responsible for the increase in crime, Bradford would be far worse than London. 

It's almost as if other factors are more likely responsible. Like more people being willing to report crimes. Or slashed police budgets. 

That's how it is here too. Many, if not most, communities are just as safe as ordinary European communities. Mass murders are anomalies, and violent crime mostly is relegated to certain places. It's not like Middle America is like a movie about the Wild West.

Paranormal Panther
19 hours ago, acidhead said:

Peter Fonda deleted the tweets threatening the first ladies son...

And Twitter didn't ban ... didn't suspend him... Perhaps they warned him?  Who knows.

That old man is crazy. But it's ok.  Because he's a lefty.

I hope that you're mistaken about that, but I'm almost certain that you're not. A conservative would have been banned if they would have said something much less worse. It would have been done faster than the speed of light or sound. Republicans will surf on a huge red wave caused by blue hypocrisy.

• Thanks 1

Paranormal Panther
6 hours ago, seanjo said:

No one is torturing Children. Hyperbole much? 

Somewhere in Iceland, a bridge lost its troll. That's my theory.

• Haha 2

Paranormal Panther
1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

Fantasies? You obviously are a Trumptard who wants to force people, with mental problems, into hell holes and torture chambers because you don't see them as human. Yep, that's how hysterical some leftists sound when they engage in unreal hyperbole, and this especially is true on YouTube. My example is no exaggeration of lots of responses there, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Setton
37 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's how it is here too. Many, if not most, communities are just as safe as ordinary European communities. Mass murders are anomalies, and violent crime mostly is relegated to certain places. It's not like Middle America is like a movie about the Wild West.

OK. That's nice to know. It's got nothing to do with the question though. Which was 'how dangerous is the UK'. Not everything is a contest. 

Paranormal Panther
1 minute ago, Setton said:

OK. That's nice to know. It's got nothing to do with the question though. Which was 'how dangerous is the UK'. Not everything is a contest. 

That's true. Take your own advice.

Setton
8 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That's true. Take your own advice.

You seriously have a problem. 

Enjoy thinking you won an argument that doesn't exist. 

• Like 1

Paranormal Panther
1 minute ago, Setton said:

You seriously have a problem. 

Enjoy thinking you won an argument that doesn't exist. 

Look in the mirror when you read your post. I have no "problem" putting you in your place.

Setton
15 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Look in the mirror when you read your post. I have no "problem" putting you in your place.

Utterly delusional. :no:

• Like 1