Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Lady Melania Trump

ellapenella

18 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Then don't believe it.  I don't care either way.

So no examples then. That's what I thought.

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Before I look at the link, does it have anything to do with current news?

I'm curious as to why the timing matters. He was at least consistent then, now he's being hypocritical.

• Like 1

Just now, Likely Guy said:

I'm curious as to why the timing matters. He was at least consistent then, now he's being hypocritical.

He's a politician now...he's not hypocritical or changed...he "evolved" :P :lol:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Before I look at the link, does it have anything to do with current news? Something that didn't happen twenty years ago when he was a Democrat? :lol:

Couldn't resist.

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

He's e v o l v ed... It's not hypocritical when you are opposed to gay marriage and change your mind like Hillary and Obama.

Dang, CK...you beat me to it! :w00t:

Edited by Michelle
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Michelle said:

He's e v o l v ed... It's not hypocritical when you are opposed to gay marriage and change your mind.

Dang, CK...you beat me to it! :w00t:

:lol: ;)

• Haha 1

Who cares if he was a pretend democrat like he was then, or a pretend republican like he is now?

Building his empire on the backs of illegal immigrants then, paying starvation wages speaks volumes about his character now.

The only thing that he has "evolved" is his rhetoric.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Before I look at the link, does it have anything to do with current news? Something that didn't happen twenty years ago when he was a Democrat? :lol:

Couldn't resist.

It's more like 40 years ago.  Trump would never be where he is today if he didn't exploit illegal immigrants.  It just goes to show how long it's been going on, who benefits, and why it will never end.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Who cares if he was a pretend democrat like he was then, or a pretend republican like he is now?

Building his empire on the backs of illegal immigrants then, paying starvation wages speaks volumes about his character now.

The only thing that he has "evolved" is his rhetoric.

Maybe it's because you think he is different from all the rest.

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

Maybe it's because you think he is different from all the rest.

So much of this RIGHT HERE!

I get amazed by the people who never see through the looking glass at their own side or politicians at the same time they critisize others...

What is done,has been done,a thousand times before...sigh :sleepy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am with you up to a point, but not this far.  When we took Indian children from their parents, we said it was for the best.  I disagree.  Andthen, I know you are a good parent so this will never happen, but what if a liberal state decided that your conservative views made you an unfit parent and took your kids away.  Then they said the kids are way better off, safer, and happier.  Would that not infuriate you?

Border protection needs are real, no argument there.  So far the President and most of his supporters have said this is an unpleasant necessity.   How about stopping there without saying  that the kids are better off?

If I dragged my child through a couple of countries and entered another illegally then I wouldn't have much room to be upset about how I or they were treated, would I?  THAT is the point here.  Overlooking the intentional lawbreaking is unacceptable, IMO.  The idea that they are better off seems pretty self-explanatory, doesn't it?  They come here for a better life and immediately are given food, shelter, medical care and education.  They are not being held indefinitely in some Gulag system.  The whole argument is a contrived disgrace just like the multiple other examples that have been used against this president over the past year and a half.  They have all failed and I'm very pleased that this is the case.  It is JUSTICE, IMO.

Edited by and then
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

So much of this RIGHT HERE!

I get amazed by the people who never see through the looking glass at their own side or politicians at the same time they critisize others...

What is done,has been done,a thousand times before...sigh :sleepy:

I don't think half the people on these forums has ever looked in the mirror, it is a life changing experience. Realizing that the world doesn't work the way you want it too is a heavy blow to anyone. Growing up classical liberal in sense made me realize how we have four factions vying for power while crushing the little ones under their feet. Moderate Liberal Left, Democrats, Conservatives, and Republicans are all vying for power in our nation. First thing I realize is putting yourself in a party, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment and failure in the long term. Why would those you elect to care about following through on their campaign promises?  After the poles close, they really don't have to do what they promised you except make it look like they are trying. This is the reason we in this situation now, they get comfortable making promises and breaking them. Stepping outside the party lines made me realize that I should vote for the policy best reflects the situation, not the person running for president and the party that they belong too when it comes to this nation. For the first time we have a politician, abit a unconvention politician who is actually trying to keep his campaign promises. Even if this politician is Donald J. Trump, it is the best we got at the moment and feels like the only thing we got.

When people want to see him fail, want to see him be strung up from the poles in the streets, and want to see his followers arrested aka using violence and intimidation to see their political aims through reminds me of mob rule. Same imagines of radical extremists dragging people into the street to be stoned, beaten, or executed for holding a different belief. They do not have the best intention for this nation in mind, all they care about how they can get their hands on power and how to eliminate any political opposite rather it is through means of defamation or violence. The people of this nation chose Trump in attempt to fix the many wrongs that liberal left has created and in doing so, has caused the liberal left to use their means of power (Media) incite violence against the president and his family. Depicting him as a Nazi Figurehead, Racist White Supremacist, and a Dictator while dehumanizing any of those who support him.

He isn't anywhere near a Dictator, in fact he is completely the opposite when he is downsizing the government and allocating funds to other worthwhile agencies, he is in fact taking away power from the government to be exact. He isn't even a racist white supremacist that most people keep screaming out, he has a extensive history of helping minority groups to the best he can in this political corrupt environment. As for the accusation that he is a Nazi, he doesn't even belong to any Nazi party or follows the teaching of Nazi Ideology for that matter, it is quite the opposite because supports Israel and the Jewish people. All the accusation of being something vile is really Liberals and Democrats who are taking advantage of collective outrage to attack Trump and his followers, trying to character assassinate him in anyway that may taint his future prospects as president of United States. If you want to know the liberal left agenda, all you have to do is look at the policies of censorship and discrimination that they have implant over the years.

It would be an massive step backwards for our nation, completely erasing all the hard work of our founding fathers. It is egotistic for someone to claim they care about freedom and United States at the same time wanting to see him fail our nation on every avenue from Economy to Foreign Relations. If they truly did care about our nation, they would rather see him succeed in fixing the issues that are plaguing our nation. I whole heartily hope he fixes the issue of illegal immigration that this nation is facing, because these people flooding in all don't have the best intention when their first action in this nation is to break the law.

Edited by Uncle Sam
Typo and Grammar Errors
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

If they truly did care about our nation, they would rather see him succeed in fixing the issues that are plaguing our nation.

And THIS says all one needs to know about the ultimate goals of the leaders of the Progressive movement.  These are not ignorant, misguided individuals.  This is a planned take-down of America for the globalist cause and it needs to be fought.

• Like 4

The kids are safer right now than being led by Barak Obama's mindless policy of allowing the traffickers to abuse them in the great land of America!

His feel good policy.

Melania the beautiful says **** you!!

It doesn't get much better than this.

Land of the free home of the brave.

... Just come here legally.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Melania the beautiful says **** you!!

Yes, she does!  She has every right to flip them off. :w00t:

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

Yes, she does!  She has every right to flip them off. :w00t:

She is getting fed up with the media. She doesn't have to do anything except breath and they attack her, I can understand why she is taking a defiant approach now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am with you up to a point, but not this far.  When we took Indian children from their parents, we said it was for the best.  I disagree.  Andthen, I know you are a good parent so this will never happen, but what if a liberal state decided that your conservative views made you an unfit parent and took your kids away.  Then they said the kids are way better off, safer, and happier.  Would that not infuriate you?

Border protection needs are real, no argument there.  So far the President and most of his supporters have said this is an unpleasant necessity.   How about stopping there without saying  that the kids are better off?

re bolded... don't think this couldn't happen... take what's happening on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter as a warning and a sign of things
to come if the Corporate Neo Communist Globalist Technocrats* get to wield the level of power they are aspiring to -

There is censorship and manipulation on the afore mentioned social media sites that are serious moves to socially engineering their opposition
out of the picture (ie more conservative opinions etc) ..... 

Of course those who might cheers that kind of move... (re  the bolded above)... could find themselves next on the list of 'unsuitable' parents
as the net widened ... .... got to keep an eye on the big picture.. 

*I know that's a bit of a mouthful but sometimes just 'Globalists' doesn't say enough...  :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

I think she's a wonderful First Lady!

I agree -

I love Melania....  ( and Donald as well - )

They are like a breath of fresh air compared to Hillary and Bill - which was the choice that America had..

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, and then said:

If I dragged my child through a couple of countries and entered another illegally then I wouldn't have much room to be upset about how I or they were treated, would I?  THAT is the point here.  Overlooking the intentional lawbreaking is unacceptable, IMO.  The idea that they are better off seems pretty self-explanatory, doesn't it?

If you had to drag your child here through a couple of countries  to escape gangs and a corrupt government, would you not do that for your child?   You  know MS13 is a bad gang, would you not try to save your child?  If your child were separated from you and you  were suffering and they were suffering would you just shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, I guess we deserved this" or would you fight for your child?  They have plenty of room to be upset, all the room that exists between parent and child.

All that being said, we have a legal right to keep these people out. If we send them back and their kids die, that's really not our problem is it?   After all, their parents broke the law.  And that is really what is important.

36 minutes ago, bee said:

e bolded... don't think this couldn't happen... take what's happening on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter as a warning and a sign of things
to come if the Corporate Neo Communist Globalist Technocrats* get to wield the level of power they are aspiring to -

There is censorship and manipulation on the afore mentioned social media sites that are serious moves to socially engineering their opposition
out of the picture (ie more conservative opinions etc) ..... 

Of course those who might cheers that kind of move... (re  the bolded above)... could find themselves next on the list of 'unsuitable' parents
as the net widened ... .... got to keep an eye on the big picture.. 

*I know that's a bit of a mouthful but sometimes just 'Globalists' doesn't say enough...  :) 

That's why I made the comment. There shouldn't be any list at all.

31 minutes ago, bee said:

I love Melania....  ( and Donald as well - )

They are like a breath of fresh air compared to Hillary and Bill - which was the choice that America had..

Yes, they are a breath of different air, New York corrupt real estate developer air.  And yes better than a repeat of Hilary and Bill, but that is becoming a pretty low bar.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bee said:

Corporate Neo Communist Globalist Technocrats*

Who did we just give the biggest tax cuts to?   Exactly these guys.

8 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

You need to reread something I haven't called you lazy. I may have agreed with someone on that call though.

Probably why I didn't say that to you but to the poster who did say it. 

Do they teach reading in American schools? 

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, they are a breath of different air, New York corrupt real estate developer air.  And yes better than a repeat of Hilary and Bill, but that is becoming a pretty low bar.

how very --------  glass half empty   ^_^

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Who did we just give the biggest tax cuts to?   Exactly these guys.

someone with more knowledge about the recent tax cuts and how it plays out in real time would need to address that very sweeping statement - 

but one thing that I feel can say with confidence .... Trump is a nationalist more than a political globalist and his economic decisions will
be to benefit America in the long run and not the people who are trying to bring him down.... his enemies and detractors might pick up
some cash and benefits along the way as he makes decisions about tax -  because they (his enemies + detractors) are deeply embedded
 in the economy -  but Trump is a pragmatist  so he wouldn't cut off his nose to spite his face...   and he will see the bigger picture ... (IMO)

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Ironic, people wish that politicians spoke their minds, then they get a fella that does and go ape****.

Probably because sane people would like a sane mind to be spoken.

In other words, the problem is not so much in the fact that Trump obviously has no self-control (I wouldn't equate that with honesty), the problem is in the fact that he has nothing useful to speak about. His tweets are more-less incoherent insults, bombastic self-promoting untrue statements and assorted threats.

If that person has any complex thoughts, or at least average sense of responsibility, he's hiding that very well. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Probably because sane people would like a sane mind to be spoken.

In other words, the problem is not so much in the fact that Trump obviously has no self-control (I wouldn't equate that with honesty), the problem is in the fact that he has nothing useful to speak about. His tweets are more-less incoherent insults, bombastic self-promoting untrue statements and assorted threats.

If that person has any complex thoughts, or at least average sense of responsibility, he's hiding that very well. 

What might sound like insanity to you, might sound sane to another person. It is all about perspective. From my standpoint, the things that Liberals have been advocating is insanity without any after thought to the reproconcusions that it would have on people who live within this nation, bringing hardship and suffering to those who live here so they can feel better about themselves. It is like they barely put any thought into what they are doing! Yeah let's fling open the borders we have to our nation when we have many enemies, extremists, colonizers, and terrorists who want to do us in or take over our nation. You might allow millions upon millions of fleeing refugees to come, but you are also allowing the bad elements to come as well. I wonder if they even look at United States where it is being broken apart into warring enclaves that take over towns, many of them hating each other's guts while United States citizens are stuck between them. Like seriously how is it a good idea to allow both people from warring factions to come to United States and set up enclaves, all that is doing is bringing their little war to our soil. You can see it happening in European Union due to the politicians there, where they are sometimes brutally beating each other and even committing violent crimes.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3

• The topic was locked