Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Isaac Weit

Very interesting 9/11 related video

69 posts in this topic

Isaac Weit

Very interesting video of Susan Lindauer giving a speech to a 9/11 truth movement group and she reveals a lot...

• Like 1

ChrLzs

Having looked up her 'bio' (forgive my mirth, but it's well worth a good laugh) to see if her ex-CIA claim was true (it almost certainly isn't)..

I think I shall pass.

• Like 1

rambaldi
16 hours ago, Isaac Weit said:

Very interesting video of Susan Lindauer giving a speech to a 9/11 truth movement group and she reveals a lot...

To put ChrLzs post in a question... what have you done to check her claims about having been a "CIA-Asset"  and not just another lying Fraud?

Or is this just another example of a Conpiracoholic mindlessy believing every drivel that fit's his/her belief?

• Like 1

Myles

I wouldn't pay much attention to her ramblings.    I watched some of it and she obviously likes to toot her own horn by building herself up to have been more than she really was.

From WIKI:

In 2006, she was released after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial.[29][28] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

toast
On 6/21/2018 at 8:35 PM, Isaac Weit said:

I dont want to watch a 1:29hrs vid, so what exactly are the 9/11 related points/claims?

Obviousman
39 minutes ago, toast said:

I dont want to watch a 1:29hrs vid, so what exactly are the 9/11 related points/claims?

Da Jews did it! No, wait... it was ALIENS!!! They were in cahoots with the Lizard People!

• Haha 1

Vilasarius

Well, I'm not sure who did it, but it does appear there was a cover up of 911.

• Like 2

Obviousman
3 hours ago, Vilasarius said:

FWIW, the only cover-up has been with respect to incompetence or simple dereliction of duty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Emma_Acid
On 21/06/2018 at 7:35 PM, Isaac Weit said:

and you're just uncritically passing it off as fact?

rambaldi
17 hours ago, Myles said:

In 2006, she was released after judge Michael B. Mukasey

<conspiracist>

He is one of THEM and trying to silence her

</conspiracist>

katurian

I'd encourage anyone interested in 9/11 to peruse this website: https://www.ae911truth.org/. It's a group of 3000 architects and engineers who have studied the physical impossibility of the official story being responsible for the way the towers fell. There are a number of short videos under the "evidence" tab that give a basic run down of the inconsistencies. Suffice to say, if you look into it enough it becomes apparent that the Twin Towers came down due to controlled demolition, not from the impact of the planes themselves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Obviousman

ninth-standard-fail.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

flyingswan
11 hours ago, katurian said:

I'd encourage anyone interested in 9/11 to peruse this website: https://www.ae911truth.org/

This organisation lost all credibility back in 2009 when one of their own members, Gregory Urich, published an open letter taking issue in considerable detail with many of the claims that seem to have impressed you.  The organisation seemed completely unable to answer him.

• Like 2

ChrLzs
On 7/8/2018 at 7:51 AM, katurian said:

I'd encourage anyone interested in 9/11...

And I'd encourage those same folks to read this document, which is the one referred to by flying swan above, and fully address the issues:
http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/OpenLetterToRichardGage.pdf

At NO point, have the people at that ludicrous AE911 website taken down all the claims that are completely and provably false and misleading.  You don't get at the truth by deliberately telling lies.  

Yes, we understand you may have had a sad life.  Yes, we understand you don't trust the gov't, who you may hold responsible for that.  Yes, we understand that you may not know much about physics, demolition and the other issues.  Issues about which the 911 'truth' movement lie their asses off.

But why not make a move to become less gullible, by looking at the debate logically and actually listening to those with genuine and applicable expertise.

bmk1245

What is ex-CIA asset? Hired prostitute, or smthng?

• Haha 1

rambaldi
Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2018 at 11:51 PM, katurian said:

I'd encourage anyone interested in 9/11 to peruse this website

welcome to 2007... how did you manage to avoid ten years of criticism and explanations where and why they are wrong?

P.S. your quote "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet." is hilarious given that you have chosen to lap up the idiotic lies of Gage&Co without bothering to check them...

Edited by rambaldi

Truthseeker007
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, Myles said:

I wouldn't pay much attention to her ramblings.    I watched some of it and she obviously likes to toot her own horn by building herself up to have been more than she really was.

From WIKI:

In 2006, she was released after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial.[29][28] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed.

They always say somebody is mentally ill if they expose certain things. Either that are they will murder them and or murder their character. It is how the Powers That Be work.

Truthseeker007
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:51 AM, katurian said:

I'd encourage anyone interested in 9/11 to peruse this website: https://www.ae911truth.org/. It's a group of 3000 architects and engineers who have studied the physical impossibility of the official story being responsible for the way the towers fell. There are a number of short videos under the "evidence" tab that give a basic run down of the inconsistencies. Suffice to say, if you look into it enough it becomes apparent that the Twin Towers came down due to controlled demolition, not from the impact of the planes themselves. 

I agree and great point and link.:tsu:

• Thanks 1

Truthseeker007
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, Obviousman said:

FWIW, the only cover-up has been with respect to incompetence or simple dereliction of duty.

And I am the Easter Bunny! You really don't know how the system works.:lol:

Truthseeker007
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:02 AM, Vilasarius said:

Not to mention turning the US into a police state. So now we have the Patriot Act and getting groped at airports in the land of the so called free.

• Like 1

Obviousman
7 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

And I am the Easter Bunny! You really don't know how the system works.:lol:

That's quite ironic, as I would say exactly the same thing about you.

Obviousman
7 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

They always say somebody is mentally ill if they expose certain things. Either that are they will murder them and or murder their character. It is how the Powers That Be work.

And when they ARE mentally ill and their claims have no basis in reality? You seem to dismiss that as a possibility.

rambaldi
22 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

They always say somebody is mentally ill

No need to say that... completely ignorant and utterly dishonest people like YOU demonstrate it with every other post you make. 

• Confused 1

Truthseeker007
40 minutes ago, rambaldi said:

No need to say that... completely ignorant and utterly dishonest people like YOU demonstrate it with every other post you make. 

I am not ignorant and dishonest but very aware. Maybe you should take a break if you can't handle the truth of the matter.

Truthseeker007
15 hours ago, Obviousman said:

And when they ARE mentally ill and their claims have no basis in reality? You seem to dismiss that as a possibility.

It is so. Most of the time whistleblowers are not mentally ill but will be labeled as such by the Powers That Be so their testimony can be dismissed. Easy way for them to keep the secrets. Anybody with half a brain can figure this out.