Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very interesting 9/11 related video

Isaac Weit

15 hours ago, Obviousman said:

That's quite ironic, as I would say exactly the same thing about you.

Well if you don't know how the system works you would say I am wrong. It is like when you tell a child there is no Santa . They will argue with you and say that Santa is real. So go ahead and be a child for that is your own ignorance.

19 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well if you don't know how the system works you would say I am wrong. It is like when you tell a child there is no Santa . They will argue with you and say that Santa is real. So go ahead and be a child for that is your own ignorance.

Swap Santa for chemtrails, you've just described yourself.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Swap Santa for chemtrails, you've just described yourself.

You have a lot to learn Rlyeh.

36 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You have a lot to learn Rlyeh.

Says the person who fails basic biology. Maybe you should lead by example?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Says the person who fails basic biology. Maybe you should lead by example?

If it makes you have to believe and illusion go right ahead. Sorry got an A in Biology and was one of my favorite classes. I am no leader nor do I want to be one.

• Like 1

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

If it makes you have to believe and illusion go right ahead.

You've been doing that the whole time here.

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

Sorry got an A in Biology and was one of my favorite classes. I am no leader nor do I want to be one.

And you used that very same excuse when you ignorantly defended the hoax breatharianism. Your words are cheap and your ignorance speaks for itself.

• Like 2

You've been doing that the whole time here.

And you used that very same excuse when you ignorantly defended the hoax breatharianism. Your words are cheap and your ignorance speaks for itself.

What really happened on September 11, 2001?

• Option 1 - Nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, crashed airplanes into the World Trade Center because they “hate our freedoms.”

• Option 2 - The Bush administration was asleep at the switch and allowed nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers to kill 3,000 American citizens so they could pass the Patriot Act, build up the military and invade Afghanistan and Iraq

Which one do you chose Rlyeh?

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

What really happened on September 11, 2001?

• Option 1 - Nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, crashed airplanes into the World Trade Center because they “hate our freedoms.”

• Option 2 - The Bush administration was asleep at the switch and allowed nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers to kill 3,000 American citizens so they could pass the Patriot Act, build up the military and invade Afghanistan and Iraq

Which one do you chose Rlyeh?

The Bush administration claimed there was no link between 9/11 and Iraq.

19 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Then why are we there?

25 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Didn't Bush say he went into Iraq  because god told him to?

19 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Didn't Bush say he went into Iraq  because god told him to?

He felt God wanted him to. But that wasn't the official reason.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Then why are we there?

The main reason was to liberate Iraq from Saddam.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

He felt God wanted him to. But that wasn't the official reason.

He said it. Since you seem to know all the facts and are right about everything what is the reason we are in Iraq? Do you only believe what "official sources tell you"? Don't you know official sources lie?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So it was just coincidence we went into Iraq after 911? Nobody planned it at all? Who do you think put Saddam in power in the first place?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

According to this:

US intelligence helped Saddam's Ba`ath Party seize power for the first time in 1963. Evidence suggests that Saddam was on the CIA payroll as early as 1959, when he participated in a failed assassination attempt against Iraqi strongman Abd al-Karim Qassem.

https://www.globalpolicy.org/iraq-conflict-the-historical-background-/us-and-british-support-for-huss-regime.html

rumsfeld

Picture: Donald Rumsfeld, then special US envoy, shaking hands with Saddam Hussein during a visit to Iraq in December, 1983.

Edited by Truthseeker007

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

He said it. Since you seem to know all the facts and are right about everything what is the reason we are in Iraq? Do you only believe what "official sources tell you"? Don't you know official sources lie?

He was the president of a nation with one of the largest population of Christians, of course he's going to play the God card.

Why don't you find out the reason yourself? You can also find out that the Bush administration dismissed the claim Iraq was involved in 9/11.

He was the president of a nation with one of the largest population of Christians, of course he's going to play the God card.

Why don't you find out the reason yourself? You can also find out that the Bush administration dismissed the claim Iraq was involved in 9/11.

You seem to know everything so why not ask you since you have all the "facts". Are you saying Bush isn't a Christian and he was only playing a card?

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So it was just coincidence we went into Iraq after 911?

More like taking advantage of the fact the US was already in the middle-east

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Nobody planned it at all? Who do you think put Saddam in power in the first place?

Nobody planned what?

The US put Saddam in power.

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You seem to know everything so why not ask you since you have all the "facts".

Do you think of that of everyone who can see through your BS?

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Are you saying Bush isn't a Christian and he was only playing a card?

He later admitted he doesn't consider everything in the Bible true, so yeah, he's a politician.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

More like taking advantage of the fact the US was already in the middle-east

Nobody planned what?

The US put Saddam in power.

Why is the US in the middle-east?

Why did the US put Saddam in power? So the US put Saddam in power and then killed him. And we are the good guys how? And you trust the official sources after what they do to people that are on their payroll?

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you think of that of everyone who can see through your BS?

He later admitted he doesn't consider everything in the Bible true, so yeah, he's a politician.

What BS? I am asking you questions since you have all the answers.

So you don't trust what politicians tell you yet you believe the "official story" of 911?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Why is the US in the middle-east?

They invaded Afghanistan remember?

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Why did the US put Saddam in power? So the US put Saddam in power and then killed him. And we are the good guys how? And you trust the official sources after what they do to people that are on their payroll?

The Ba’athists were the ones who directly put him in power but the US supported him.

It wasn't the US that killed him, the US allowed Iraq to give him a trial, the Iraqi judge gave him the death penalty. From what I read in the past the US didn't even want him dead.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

What BS?

"It is so. Most of the time whistleblowers are not mentally ill but will be labeled as such by the Powers That Be so their testimony can be dismissed. Easy way for them to keep the secrets. Anybody with half a brain can figure this out. "

You'll believe anything as long as it's not from the government no matter what the facts say.

I am asking you questions since you have all the answers.

Again, is that what you think of everyone who sees through your BS?

So you don't trust what politicians tell you yet you believe the "official story" of 911?

I expect politicians to pretend to look favourable when gathering support for their cause.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It is so. Most of the time whistleblowers are not mentally ill but will be labeled as such by the Powers That Be so their testimony can be dismissed. Easy way for them to keep the secrets. Anybody with half a brain can figure this out.

Well, I can agree with you there: if that is what you figure then you have half a brain.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2