Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ufo 22/6/2018

johncbdg

It's a bird! Its a plane! Nope. Just little old me Underdog...All jokes aside I don't know.

Edited by Alien Origins

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

yeah nice, but that's not what the op is referring to

I know but that is about all that can be identified in the video. The rest is too vague to comment about.

19 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I know but that is about all that can be identified in the video. The rest is too vague to comment about.

the op is referring to the small blip type thingy pointed out with an arrow= this is what the op wants comments on.. what are you on about!?:rolleyes:

The "blip" is indeed a UFO, however it is very unlikely to be a vehicle from any world other than Earth. The problem is the the video is of a still image, so the viewer has no point of reference to see how the object moves. so it could be an aircraft imaged at a very odd angle, a speck of dust, a bird or an insect.

• Like 1

It's far from clear that it is a ufo IMO. It could be something on the lens, some sort of artefact in the pic (there do seem to be a few when zoomed in), an insect near those wires. Or of course, a spaceship full of Arcturians. It is in already in a purple coloured anomaly.

I think theres no way to draw any real conclusions from it..As I said in my earlier post I got no idea what it is.

It's not clear what it is, it's Unidentified, It's (possibly) in the sky, Flying, it's some sort of thing, an Object. Therefore it's exactly what the definition of a UFO is, what it isn't is an extra-terrestrial vehicle from some distant planet.

7 hours ago, kalon1701 said:

It's not clear what it is, it's Unidentified, It's (possibly) in the sky, Flying, it's some sort of thing, an Object. Therefore it's exactly what the definition of a UFO is, what it isn't is an extra-terrestrial vehicle from some distant planet.

It's not at all clear that it is actually something in the sky IMO. Could be a spec on/ in lens, an ULO (unidentified lens object).

• Like 2

Hummingbird. I can tell by it's wing design and beak.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replys as we still have not got a clue to what that object was,all we can add is that there was a few ufo sightings reported to us from that area where picture was taken.

No video just still shots. Looks like a plane.

The green orb is with 2 other orbs which are lens flairs: Please read the link below.

coloured-orbs.jpg

Nothing can be really said about a still shot. we have no speed of the object. The sun is out so would reflect on the object which can create some odd shaping.

Op, why did you not take a video of this?  

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

No video just still shots. Looks like a plane.

The green orb is with 2 other orbs which are lens flairs: Please read the link below.

coloured-orbs.jpg

Nothing can be really said about a still shot. we have no speed of the object. The sun is out so would reflect on the object which can create some odd shaping.

Op, why did you not take a video of this?  

It was the iridescence clouds he was taking a picture of never did he see the object but he never saw the plane to right of him,when he went over the pictures he could see the plane to the right and that object.

You can see the shadow on the  side of the object it is where it should have been as sun was other side,this is not a reflection but a solid object what it was or who this belongs to we do not know we posted in here to get some new insight from others if that is possible it would be good, we do understand some people will not be interested in what this is but it is here and some may want to reply it is for those who want to help find out what it was as some people have been reporting daylight sightings of ufos in the skies above that village over the last month or so.

Now he has another picture taking just before this one that has a object in it but it is much further out but it could have be same object.

3 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Thanks for replys as we still have not got a clue to what that object was,all we can add is that there was a few ufo sightings reported to us from that area where picture was taken.

The 'about' section of the YouTube channel gives this:

'Description I have been 20 years filming objects in the skies above Scotland and been seeking the truth about UFOs and Aliens all my life, i take UFO and Alien sightings very seriously i am a full time ufo hunter and i am Offering you the very latest ufo videos with many footage updates all taken by myself,i will show you the real ufos the real phenomena from around Scotland.we film the night skies and catch some of the best sights up there like huge glows from iridium flares With all the footage we post up if any new information by that i mean hard evidence turns up we will update enjoy.'

So, do you really consider anything you've presented to be alien?

Your definition of 'UFO' and of 'alien' would also help with clarification. Can you please give those definitions?

4 minutes ago, Timothy said:

The 'about' section of the YouTube channel gives this:

'Description I have been 20 years filming objects in the skies above Scotland and been seeking the truth about UFOs and Aliens all my life, i take UFO and Alien sightings very seriously i am a full time ufo hunter and i am Offering you the very latest ufo videos with many footage updates all taken by myself,i will show you the real ufos the real phenomena from around Scotland.we film the night skies and catch some of the best sights up there like huge glows from iridium flares With all the footage we post up if any new information by that i mean hard evidence turns up we will update enjoy.'

So, do you really consider anything you've presented to be alien?

Your definition of 'UFO' and of 'alien' would also help with clarification. Can you please give those definitions?

The truth so far is that many real UFOs are up there and that sums that up other than we catch a ufo craft or aliens then that is about as good as it gets, it will not stop us searching the skies ground and sea or any other place on earth or above as we want the truth.

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

The truth so far is that many real UFOs are up there and that sums that up other than we catch a ufo craft or aliens then that is about as good as it gets, it will not stop us searching the skies ground and sea or any other place on earth or above as we want the truth.

Mate, I’d love for the truth to be that ET/UFO are visiting Earth. But what you’ve presented gives zero proof of it.  

They’re probably out there somewhere, but that would be many light years away, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

Mate, I’d love for the truth to be that ET/UFO are visiting Earth. But what you’ve presented gives zero proof of it.  

They’re probably out there somewhere, but that would be many light years away, 

Tim,life is not always the way you want it to be,i would love to say to you and every one that they are all alien crafts that have been filmed but the truth is they are just real UFOs as we can not find out where they came from.

There is alot of footage on the two youtube sites but there is no fake footage all they are saying they are real ufos,i would think we would have to be very arrogant to think we are the only planet to have intelligent  life on it are they coming to earth i would not rule that out look where we will be in space in the next 100 or 200 years a base on mars or maybe living in deep space on a star ship made by humans.

19 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Tim,life is not always the way you want it to be,i would love to say to you and every one that they are all alien crafts that have been filmed but the truth is they are just real UFOs as we can not find out where they came from.

There is alot of footage on the two youtube sites but there is no fake footage all they are saying they are real ufos,i would think we would have to be very arrogant to think we are the only planet to have intelligent  life on it are they coming to earth i would not rule that out look where we will be in space in the next 100 or 200 years a base on mars or maybe living in deep space on a star ship made by humans.

If you want to check my recent post history, you’ll see that my opinion is that I believe that there is life out there somewhere, just not ET visititation on Earth. There’s no proof of it.

My point is that none of your footage is compelling. 20+ years?

I don’t want to sound pompous or otherwise, but why do you think that your two channels full of inconclusive footage amount to anything? That’s a serious question. 

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, johncbdg said:

I would think we would have to be very arrogant to think we are the only planet to have intelligent  life on it 

NOBODY here are saying we are. 

I do not believe we are alone, but for aliens visiting Earth? No! 

We have numerous threads on here as to why this has not happened and so far alleged UFO  sightings close to the Earth are explainable. 

The truth so far is that many real UFOs are up there

Yes,  but they are only UFO's to the untrained eye...you have an untrained eye.  ;)

we posted in here to get some new insight from others if that is possible it would be good, we do understand some people will not be interested in what this is but it is here and some may want to reply it is for those who want to help find out what it was as some people have been reporting daylight sightings of ufos in the skies above that village over the last month or so.

Er.....you have got the insight on what it is. If you do not want any insight from people who have much more knowledge about what effects can be seen in the sky with use of  cameras, effects by the sun, clouds etc etc etc....then you should clarify that you are not interested in what we have to say. 

Please can you give us the name of the village so we can do our research on the area.

6 hours ago, johncbdg said:

we have got a clew= a few possibilities (or more like probably) have been put forward

7 hours ago, johncbdg said:

I find it a bit odd to leap from UFO, or I have no idea what I or others have filmed, to intelligent life on other planets or alien crafts.

I've been with people pointing to satellites and saying alien spacecraft. They simply did not know what they were viewing. To them a UFO. To me a satellite. To them UFO was alien craft. To me a man made satellite in circumpolar orbit.

You saying that none of the videos were faked means nothing more than you have videos which are not of much use since the object or light spot cannot be identified.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Timothy said:

If you want to check my recent post history, you’ll see that my opinion is that I believe that there is life out there somewhere, just not ET visititation on Earth. There’s no proof of it.

My point is that none of your footage is compelling. 20+ years?

I don’t want to sound pompous or otherwise, but why do you think that your two channels full of inconclusive footage amount to anything? That’s a serious question. 

Thanks.

That is not always there is so much fake footage out there,the real footage taken is always inconclusive and that is why we call them UFOs,look no one is going change your mind on what you think is real or not but the serious question  

is why you even reply to post that you know are going be inconclusive as to what it was,UFOs fall in to the category and i am not going try to change your thinking or any ones it all comes down to ones own belief and not just about Aliens and ufos its in all walks of life they will even find holes in your believe what ever that may be.

Edited by johncbdg
wrong word

• The topic was locked