Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sarah Sanders thrown out of Restaurant

Lord Harry

7 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Political pettiness is becoming the new racism...

Are we going to start seeing "Democrats or Republicans ONLY" signs in store windows in the future :huh:

Nonsense. Race isn't a choice. Working and lying for the President is.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Political pettiness is becoming the new racism...

Are we going to start seeing "Democrats or Republicans ONLY" signs in store windows in the future :huh:

Hmm... interesting thought. That might be more 'fair' than allowing people to be sat, and then publicly humiliating them by subsequently requesting that they get up and leave. 

Oh.. wait...I've just realised... @and then just made that point above. 

39 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Nonsense. Race isn't a choice. Working and lying for the President is.

What is really sad is i honestly believe you are so delusional that you really believe ALL politicians don't act in the same ways...

I guarantee even some of your favorite beloved lefties in Scotlands government have some skeletons hidden in their closets,all the while they lie,cheat,and steal but folks like yourself fawn all over them!...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

What is really sad is i honestly believe you are so delusional that you really believe ALL politicians don't act in the same ways...

I guarantee even some of your favorite beloved lefties in Scotlands government have some skeletons hidden in their closets,all the while they lie,cheat,and steal but folks like yourself fawn all over them!...

Actually, by US and UK standards, the Scottish government's politicians are largely excellent examples of how politicians should act and behave and represent their people. 

But what you posted above doesn't actually reflect what I said, so I'm not sure why you posted it. Sanders chose to work and lie for Trump, no one chooses to be born a certain colour. The two are in no way comparable.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I disagree with the owner's action, but the fact is we have never had a more polarizing or unpopular president. Serving him is going to cause certain consequences, for both the left and the right. I happen to be a somewhat conservative Republican, and have been all my life. I can't stand Trump. But I would never deny someone help or service just because they support him.

Trump is very popular. Even in fake polls he is in the high 40's. And it seems to me its the media doing the polarizing.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

Then Biden respectfully requested and was respectfully declined.  I don't see the same consideration being given to Mrs. Sanders, do you?  She got up and departed without any rancor but it was rude to demand that of her and her guests after they were seated and were trying to order.  Seems like a few of the other patrons felt the same.  If she had been stopped at the door it would have been less humiliating.  I think that was the point of the exercise.  Hopefully, the proprietor won't ever again be bothered by a single conservative, independent or any other citizen with manners.

Maybe she should have had the same manners as Biden then and asked before she sat down. 

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

Maybe she should have had the same manners as Biden then and asked before she sat down. 

Why? She’s not there for political reasons, she’s there for eating food reasons.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why? She’s not there for political reasons, she’s there for eating food reasons.

Just saying, if you're going to judge both owners by the same metric, the customers would have to have behaved in the same way. 

• Like 1

This is exactly the kind of idiotic ugliness that can incense undecided voters to swing elections. Just sayin'.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lord Harry said:

That is a different issue entirely.  Sarah Sanders is a representative of the President of the United States.  The restaurant should have shown the proper respect.

Respect is earned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Trump is very popular. Even in fake polls he is in the high 40's. And it seems to me its the media doing the polarizing.

Hitler was popular, too. 

What's your point?

• Like 1

So she might just have to eat her taco bowls at Trump Tower Grill.

What an inconvenience that must be for her.

• Like 1

I think the owner should cite religious beliefs and quote the bible about how you treat strangers in your land. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We tend to treat politicians and their minions like celebrities. They're rich and powerful and generally don't associate with the common citizen, that would be mingling below their superior social status. 

I mean, these elite divas and snowflakes are not our bosses, we're the boss, right?

I would say, throwing the bum out of your restaurant can be an act of patriotism. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I think the owner should cite religious beliefs and quote the bible about how you treat strangers in your land. 

10 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

We tend to treat politicians and their minions like celebrities. They're rich and powerful and generally don't associate with the common citizen, that would be mingling below their superior social status. 

I mean, these elite divas and snowflakes are not our bosses, we're the boss, right?

I would say, throwing the bum out of your restaurant can be an act of patriotism. 

Those are two of the stupidest posts I have ever seen here, and that's saying something.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

This is exactly the kind of idiotic ugliness that can incense undecided voters to swing elections. Just sayin'.

What a wonderously ironic choice of words.

Barring certain nationalities from entering your country based on religious heritage.. no problem. Forcefully taking migrant children from their parents, no problem. Straightup lying on your twitter account about Europe being a migrant hellhole, ignoring your own hand in the refugee situation while trying to paint Muslims as evil incarnate using far right fake news vdo's, no biggy. Being caught bragging about grabbing women by the pony, lockerroomtalk!

..Some regime spokeswoman being barred from a restaurant after defending all this BS.. Idiotic Ugliness! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

I just love it when liberals who generally have no knowledge of Scripture cite God's Word in a feeble attempt to serve their misguided policies.

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2017/01/28/What-is-Gode28099s-Perspective-on-Immigration.aspx

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Hitler was popular, too. 

What's your point?

To expose another leftist lie.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Actually, by US and UK standards, the Scottish government's politicians are largely excellent examples of how politicians should act and behave and represent their people. 

There goes that opinion again,masquerading as fact...

Hope that "insomnia" sticks around another 4 years,at this rate you are going to need some help getting Trump outta your head one way or another ;)

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

What a wonderously ironic choice of words.

Barring certain nationalities from entering your country based on religious heritage.. no problem. Forcefully taking migrant children from their parents, no problem. Straightup lying on your twitter account about Europe being a migrant hellhole, ignoring your own hand in the refugee situation while trying to paint Muslims as evil incarnate using far right fake news vdo's, no biggy. Being caught bragging about grabbing women by the pony, lockerroomtalk!

..Some regime spokeswoman being barred from a restaurant after defending all this BS.. Idiotic Ugliness! :D

You hit the nail on the head.

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

To expose another leftist lie.

Maybe you should try and focus on the lies being told by your government, no matter which POTUS is positioned in the driverseat.. Instead of losing yourselves in endless, meaningless - projected - sectarian divisions..

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They may experience a "reverse" of a recent phenomenon. I'm referring to Chick-fil-A for the most part. Conservatives and Republicans, as well as fair folks and Trump fans, may decide to eat at one of their competitors. Leftists must learn that actions have consequences.

Everybody's  actions have consequences,  Pretty Biblical isn't it?  Free will and pay for your actions.  What a great nation we would be if we were outraged by hypocrisy and stupidity on both sides rather than just the other side. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lord Harry said:

just love it when liberals who generally have no knowledge of Scripture cite God's Word in a feeble attempt to serve their misguided policies.

I just love it when conservatives who generally have a better knowledge of the Bible distort God;s word in a feeble attempt to serve their misguided policies.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked