Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where does this end, logically?

and-then

14 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Precisely... ;) :rofl:

I'm not taking sides here though :whistle:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Last time I checked, Trump supporters weren't protesting and rioting like Antifa terrorists and various progressives. Last time I checked, no Trump fan tried to murder a large group of Democratic politicians. Last time I checked, Hollywood Trump fans weren't insulting Obama's family in the worst ways possible. Last time I checked, leftist speakers were welcome as college speakers while rightist speakers (or those with heterodox views) were not.

It's interesting that you think your list massively outweighs the violence of people actually being murdered.

Perhaps you could share the scale you're using.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

So you think that say Stormy Daniels would be welcome to speak at a Christian university? 

I would imagine she'd go down a bomb, think of all the gossip about the Dear Leader she could come up with! ^_^

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tiggs said:

It's interesting that you think your list massively outweighs the violence of people actually being murdered.

These people being murdered are being murdered for their political views? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

So you think that say Stormy Daniels would be welcome to speak at a Christian university? 

I don't see why she wouldn't be welcome - depending on how Christian the Christian University was...

Although Mary Magdalene could have been the wife (or lover?) of the Biblical Jesus..... the traditional view of her
is a reformed prostitute..

and don't forget the Prodigal Son (aka Daughter) -  :) 

:innocent:  

• Haha 1

Maybe the Dems are upset about how unpopular they are becoming ... panic-mode appears to be justified on that front;

11 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Are you kidding me?

Stormy Daniels? Seriously?

What does that whore have to do with anything?

Nothing other than making PP respond to some random inanity :lol:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Because that's what she said.

I don't recall her saying people should be abused. Those are your words.

There are all kinds of bad things I could mention that the Trump team is doing.

I'm sure that you've already heard about them, though. 

She said these people needed to be pushed back, and to not be welcome in public anywhere. 

Whats not abusive about that?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

A public college that receives taxpayers money shouldn’t be able to violently push out main stream points of view. 

Thats a ridiculous comparison. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

A public college that receives taxpayers money shouldn’t be able to violently push out main stream points of view. 

Thats a ridiculous comparison. 

I really threw it out there just to mess with PP but your response is making me double down just a little.

So then would you be against Christian colleges who receive federal funding banning any speakers? 

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I really threw it out there just to mess with PP but your response is making me double down just a little.

So then would you be against Christian colleges who receive federal funding banning any speakers? 

I would definitely be against anyone violently assaulting a guest the college has booked, or the people who came to see said guest. 

The colleges often only cancel because of the viscous intolerant crowd who pressures them. These events usually get canceled long after they have been approved. 

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

I would definitely be against anyone violently assaulting a guest the college has booked, or the people who came to see said guest. 

I can respect that for sure. 

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

The colleges often only cancel because of the viscous intolerant crowd who pressures them. These events usually get canceled long after they have been approved. 

So then in your opinion is it OK to keep viewpoints from being heard as long as its preplanned but not the result of spontaneous protesting? 

21 hours ago, Tiggs said:

My scale is reality. Reality busts your bubble of partisanship. You and I both know that you won't deviate from your agenda and your narrative just like the progressives who "liked" your post. I'm just keeping it real. You all are as predictable and repetitive as can be. This isn't an insult, just an observation. I'm talking about political violence during the Trump presidency, and you guys bring out the kitchen sink because you know darn well that you can't find a conservative movement equal to the leftist movement when it comes to orchestrated mayhem. Why don't you guys find an "Antifa" of Trump fans?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

These people being murdered are being murdered for their political views? 

You framed it better than I did. This is my point!

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

My scale is reality. Reality busts your bubble of partisanship. You and I both know that you won't deviate from your agenda and your narrative just like the progressives who "liked" your post. I'm just keeping it real. You all are as predictable and repetitive as can be. This isn't an insult, just an observation. I'm talking about political violence during the Trump presidency, and you guys bring out the kitchen sink because you know darn well that you can't find a conservative movement equal to the leftist movement when it comes to orchestrated mayhem. Why don't you guys find an "Antifa" of Trump fans?  

I and others have given you exactly what you've asked, yet you just keep ignoring it and moving the goal posts. I'm not sure you'll accept any right-wing violent group we present to you since you keep putting your fingers in your ears and chanting "la-la-la".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/28/2018 at 11:34 AM, Gromdor said:

I can only base my opinions on how the posters from Alabama here react and the one I referred to as "you" in my post seems to be all worried about the potential  for the shooting of republicans in the street and a civil war.  Of course if what you say is true (and I have no reason to doubt you) then obviously the lives of Alabamians and Iowans (and the rest of America) are unaffected by Sanders getting kicked out of a restaurant and it is a non-issue.  But then again here we are, posting on a thread called, "Where will it end?"  Perhaps all this it just hysteria on the part of a few party extremists then?

When I was a manager in the restaurant business I would have run the harasser's out of my establishment. Most restaurants want people to eat there, it is how they make their money. Any one harassing any paying customers has to go. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

My scale is reality. Reality busts your bubble of partisanship. You and I both know that you won't deviate from your agenda and your narrative just like the progressives who "liked" your post. I'm just keeping it real.

Only one of us is partisan enough to believe that it's all the other side's fault.

You all are as predictable and repetitive as can be. This isn't an insult, just an observation. I'm talking about political violence during the Trump presidency, and you guys bring out the kitchen sink

Like James Fields, using a car to deliberately run over peaceful protestors in Charlottesville?

Murder for political causes is political violence. Whether that happens to be utterly devastating for your position, or otherwise.

because you know darn well that you can't find a conservative movement equal to the leftist movement when it comes to orchestrated mayhem. Why don't you guys find an "Antifa" of Trump fans?  

See above. Collectively, we refer to them as the Alt-Right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bama13 said:

When I was a manager in the restaurant business I would have run the harasser's out of my establishment. Most restaurants want people to eat there, it is how they make their money. Any one harassing any paying customers has to go. 

So you agree with the manager's decision to remove Sander's then?  Because her presence offends/harasses other paying customers?

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Well there are the neo-nazi's and white supremacists.  You do know that the GOP has literal Nazi's running for office on their ballot, right? https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-supremacists-running-for-office-2018_us_5a7da926e4b0c6726e1285c1

White Supremacists have been responsible for far more deaths and violence than Anti-fa. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bama13 said:

This may come as a shock, but some people have higher priorities than acquiring and keeping money. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

So you agree with the manager's decision to remove Sander's then?  Because her presence offends/harasses other paying customers?

Funny that no one mentioned that she was harassing any one, there how do you figure that her presence harassed anyone? She was the one being harassed, therefore she stays and the *******s that were harassing her so they get the heave ho. 

I forgot that some misguided people think the victim is the perp and the perp is the victim. Now that I know you are one of those I will try top be clearer in my responses to you.

Edited by Bama13
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

This may come as a shock, but some people have higher priorities than acquiring and keeping money. 

This may come as a shock to you, but most of those people don't own for profit businesses.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

Funny that no one mentioned that she was harassing any one, there how do you figure that her presence harassed anyone? She was the one being harassed, therefore she stays and the *******s that were harassing her so they get the heave ho. 

I forgot that some misguided people think the victim is the perp and the perp is the victim. Now that I know you are one of those I will try top be clearer in my responses to you.

In the end you are saying it is a business decision.  We only have to look and see if business has risen or fallen for the restaurant to see if her presence helped or hurt business.

12 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

This may come as a shock to you, but most of those people don't own for profit businesses.

Actually, plenty do. They just accept a slightly lower profit in exchange for keeping their morals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Setton said:

Actually, plenty do. They just accept a slightly lower profit in exchange for keeping their morals. 

Actually they are few and far between. Most restaurants don't throw out the people who are sitting quietly eating their meal. They throw out the a-holes that are causing the disturbance.

So if I am offended by transgender people and I see one out eating in a restaurant I should harass them and the owner should throw them out?

Look if you don't want to eat in the same restaurant as someone else then get up and leave. It is not only the polite thing to do, but the right thing to do.

• Like 4