Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where does this end, logically?

and-then

1 hour ago, Bama13 said:

Actually they are few and far between. 

Perhaps among people you know. What a sad existence that must be. 

For the rest of us, there are any number of companies, large and small that put their morals (good and bad) ahead of profit. A certain bakery springs to mind as an example you might like. 

So if I am offended by transgender people and I see one out eating in a restaurant I should harass them and the owner should throw them out?

Well seeing as how a person's gender is outside their control (unlike your profession) that would constitute discrimination. But apparently that's fine in the US anyway (again, bakery). 

Bottom line is you can't have it both ways. You can't say it's fine for a bakery to refuse service to a couple one minute (for something outside their control) and then complain when a restaurant refuses service on the basis of something well within the customer's control. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Setton said:

Perhaps among people you know. What a sad existence that must be. 

For the rest of us, there are any number of companies, large and small that put their morals (good and bad) ahead of profit. A certain bakery springs to mind as an example you might like. 

Well seeing as how a person's gender is outside their control (unlike your profession) that would constitute discrimination. But apparently that's fine in the US anyway (again, bakery). 

Bottom line is you can't have it both ways. You can't say it's fine for a bakery to refuse service to a couple one minute (for something outside their control) and then complain when a restaurant refuses service on the basis of something well within the customer's control. 

So it’s ok to throw the tranny out just by asking them if they like Trump?

The bakery was more then willing to bake them a cake. Got any other examples?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I and others have given you exactly what you've asked, yet you just keep ignoring it and moving the goal posts. I'm not sure you'll accept any right-wing violent group we present to you since you keep putting your fingers in your ears and chanting "la-la-la".

I don't move the goalpost. You change the subject.

6 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Only one of us is partisan enough to believe that it's all the other side's fault.

Like James Fields, using a car to deliberately run over peaceful protestors in Charlottesville?

Murder for political causes is political violence. Whether that happens to be utterly devastating for your position, or otherwise.

See above. Collectively, we refer to them as the Alt-Right.

Oh, please. I never said that it was the fault of just one side. Quote where I said that. My one and only point is that most of the political protests and violence come from leftists at this time, and I add protests to make my point even clearer. You bring up one incident in Charlottesville. You leave out the fact that the leftists instigated the violence at the march and rally. That is the trend, and I want you to tell me why you don't agree with my claim that they start most of the violence at these events if you don't agree with me. I'm not talking about a link to a nonsensical SPLC study, and I'm not talking about a link to a story about an anomalous crime that likely has nothing to do with Trump fans.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Well there are the neo-nazi's and white supremacists.  You do know that the GOP has literal Nazi's running for office on their ballot, right? https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-supremacists-running-for-office-2018_us_5a7da926e4b0c6726e1285c1

White Supremacists have been responsible for far more deaths and violence than Anti-fa. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896

Show me a Trump Antifa. Show me a Trump fan who tried to murder a group of Democratic politicians. As for the tired ploy of bringing up fringe-of-the-fringe Klansmen and Nazis, that dog won't hunt. The vast majority of mainstream Republicans repudiate those people. Just look at the reaction to David Duke when he ran in Louisiana. You do know about Robert Byrd, right? You do know that Obama, Ellison, and the BCC met with Farrakhan, right? You do know that Ellison defended and supported the NOI, right?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

So you agree with the manager's decision to remove Sander's then?  Because her presence offends/harasses other paying customers?

Are you freaking kidding me? I sometimes think that you're trolling us for kicks while laughing at the leftists who "like" your pranks.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Show me a Trump Antifa. Show me a Trump fan who tried to murder a group of Democratic politicians. As for the tired ploy of bringing up fringe-of-the-fringe Klansmen and Nazis, that dog won't hunt. The vast majority of mainstream Republicans repudiate those people. Just look at the reaction to David Duke when he ran in Louisiana. You do know about Robert Byrd, right? You do know that Obama, Ellison, and the BCC met with Farrakhan, right? You do know that Ellison defended and supported the NOI, right?

You can say you repudiate them as much as you like, but when the actions show that you are embracing them into your fold and placing them in leadership positions across the country no one will believe you.

Why would anyone want to murder a democrat these days for anyways?  They have no power and are just a relic. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You can say you repudiate them as much as you like, but when the actions show that you are embracing them into your fold and placing them in leadership positions across the country no one will believe you.

Why would anyone want to murder a democrat these days for anyways?  They have no power and are just a relic. 

What actions showed that? Was it the decrease in Black and Brown unemployment? Was it when he pardoned a Black prison inmate? By the way, what are your thoughts on the things I mentioned in my other post?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

What actions showed that? Was it the decrease in Black and Brown unemployment? Was it when he pardoned a Black prison inmate? By the way, what are your thoughts on the things I mentioned in my other post?

Um, the Nazis the republican party are letting run for office as the GOP candidate?

As for the other things, I credit the first year economy on the previous administration's economic policy.  Let's take a look later when the results of the trade war kick in and we can discuss.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Um, the Nazis the republican party are letting run for office as the GOP candidate?

Get back to me when you address my points about your party's embrace of leaders of Black supremacist cults. After that, feel free to show commensurate actions from the Republicans in regards to White supremacists. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

How dramatic.

What "Nazis" are you talking about?

Heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

As for the other things, I credit the first year economy on the previous administration's economic policy.  Let's take a look later when the results of the trade war kick in and we can discuss.

Oh the one guy who is running in a place he has no chance in hell of winning, and who several republicans have outright denounced? He followed the rules, he can’t just be removed. We are all him now right? Smh

You are crediting a man who said we will never see 3% growth again, and the jobs that left are never coming back, with the boost in the economy? Regardless of all the actual things Trump has done to help businesses? Whatever man.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Get back to me when you address my points about your party's embrace of leaders of Black supremacist cults. After that, feel free to show commensurate actions from the Republicans in regards to White supremacists. 

I'm not a democrat.  But if it furthers my point, I will agree that they are racist as well.  

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

How dramatic.

What "Nazis" are you talking about?

Heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Hmm, both you and Panther must not keep up on the news.  I already provided one link but I can do it again: https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/the-gop-s-nazi-problem-what-can-the-republican-party-do-about-it-1.6118752

(Used an Israeli link to further add to my point)

32 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Show me a Trump Antifa. Show me a Trump fan who tried to murder a group of Democratic politicians. As for the tired ploy of bringing up fringe-of-the-fringe Klansmen and Nazis, that dog won't hunt. 

reason-if-someone-doesnt-value-evidence-

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

I'm not a democrat.  But if it furthers my point, I will agree that they are racist as well.  

Hmm, both you and Panther must not keep up on the news.  I already provided one link but I can do it again: https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/the-gop-s-nazi-problem-what-can-the-republican-party-do-about-it-1.6118752

(Used an Israeli link to further add to my point)

There's no Nazi problem. There's a hype problem.

• Like 2

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

There's no Nazi problem. There's a hype problem.

Well, there might not be a Nazi problem for you.......

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

reason-if-someone-doesnt-value-evidence-

You provided evidence? 

Honestly backing off the political thing here for a sec and just being real. If we can’t all agree that many on the left have become a violent mob, far out pacing anything conservatives have done, then there is is no hope for you guys to ever see reality. 

If there was such a group causing violence in the name of conservatism/libertarianism, id disavow it at every opportunity. I genuinely makes me sad it’s being embraced, or at least denied.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Did Trump endorse these problematic Nazis? Did the RNC? Did any mainstream donors or politicians? How about the Fox News Channel, mainstream conservative news outlets, mainstream conservative celebrities?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Dude you have one guy who has no chance to win, and who Ted Freakin Cruz himself asked republicans to vote for the democrat in that race. 

It isn’t a problem for anyone cause it’s never gonna happen. Nor does anyone want to see it happen. 

2 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Did Trump endorse these problematic Nazis? Did the RNC? Did any mainstream donors or politicians? How about the Fox News Channel, mainstream conservative news outlets, mainstream conservative celebrities?

None of the above. Ted Cruz asked republicans to vote for the democrat in that race. 

For you to pretend we are all anywhere near like this one guy who slipped through the cracks and is completely unknown to anyone is absurd. No, it’s dishonest fear driven propaganda. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

None of the above. Ted Cruz asked republicans to vote for the democrat in that race. 

For you to pretend we are all anywhere near like this one guy who slipped through the cracks and is completely unknown to anyone is absurd. No, it’s dishonest fear driven propaganda. 

It's like trying to find violent Asian female felons at this point. They act like their exceptions are rules.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You provided evidence? 

Honestly backing off the political thing here for a sec and just being real. If we can’t all agree that many on the left have become a violent mob, far out pacing anything conservatives have done, then there is is no hope for you guys to ever see reality. 

If there was such a group causing violence in the name of conservatism/libertarianism, id disavow it at every opportunity. I genuinely makes me sad it’s being embraced, or at least denied.  

Fine I'll post the video AGAIN since you people keep ignoring it:

All scientific and statistical studies and documents are cited in the video, and are easily Googleable. I won't bother Googling them all to link on here myself just for you to ignore, so if you genuinely care about the facts I invite you to watch the full video and research them yourself.

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

There is indeed a Nazi problem, whether you acknowledge it or not:

chartoftheday_10673_america_s_active_hat

https://www.statista.com/chart/10673/americas-active-hate-groups/

Show me the hours of video tape proving Trump supporters have groups similar to Antifa, where we can see actual damaged caused. Like what we have seen at colleges all across the nation. 

My political views would be labeled as hate material to these radical left wing groups who make these lists. Yet you will never see me stomping people out for coming to listen to someone speak. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

There is indeed a Nazi problem, whether you acknowledge it or not:

chartoftheday_10673_america_s_active_hat

https://www.statista.com/chart/10673/americas-active-hate-groups/

The SPLC just paid millions after they lost a defamation suit for their false accusations against a Muslim leader. You have no credibility when you post claims from an organization with no credibility.

• Like 2