Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where does this end, logically?

and-then

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Show me the hours of video tape proving Trump supporters have groups similar to Antifa, where we can see actual damaged caused. Like what we have seen at colleges all across the nation. 

I did it above. Feel free to watch it and ignore/rationalize it to your heart's content.

If this were actually so we would see mass violence and intimidation with these groups. Yet there is nothing. 

Aside from one instance where the leaders of the so call Nazis were led by hard core Democrats 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I did it above. Feel free to watch it and ignore/rationalize it to your heart's content.

It said exactly what you did, while actually showing case after case of recent Antifa videos containing violence. He offered no actual proof accept to say that “statistics (created by left wing radicals) show the right is much more dangerous”

Well let’s see the footage then. We could spend the next two days watching very recent violence on the left. You can’t say the same for all these right wing extremists. 

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

If this were actually so we would see mass violence and intimidation with these groups. Yet there is nothing. 

Aside from one instance where the leaders of the so call Nazis were led by hard core Democrats 

You see nothing, unless it's a democrat. That's similar to what you said in another thread about not seeing any racism, unless a democrat does it. You also don't see anything wrong with Trump's sexual assault allegations, yet of course Bill Clinton, a democrat, is the scourge of the Earth for his sexual assault.

How in the hell am I supposed to take you in the least bit seriously? You're like a living caricature of purely partisan rhetoric. There simply is no evidence or logical argument that can reach someone who is so tribal in their ideology. I don't know why I even waste my time... In some strange way, I actually pity you...

Well let’s see the footage then.

Again, you have it. Ignore it, rationalize it, dismiss and poo-poo it to your heart's content. I'm done.

Just now, Aquila King said:

You see nothing, unless it's a democrat. That's similar to what you said in another thread about not seeing any racism, unless a democrat does it. You also don't see anything wrong with Trump's sexual assault allegations, yet of course Bill Clinton, a democrat, is the scourge of the Earth for his sexual assault.

Are you implying I said I’d refuse to see it from the right? I don’t see it cause it isn’t there. The only systemic racism I’ve seen in my life came from the Clintons. That’s just a fact. If not prove it wrong. 

Just now, Aquila King said:

How in the hell am I supposed to take you in the least bit seriously? You're like a living caricature of purely partisan rhetoric. There simply is no evidence or logical argument that can reach someone who is so tribal in their ideology. I don't know why I even waste my time... In some strange way, I actually pity you...

Maybe you should actually try providing evidence that doesn’t come from the very types of hate groups they pretend exist. Ones that are actually relevant in anyway. Groups that actually go out and cause violence that we can see actual evidence of. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Again, you have it. Ignore it, rationalize it, dismiss and poo-poo it to your heart's content. I'm done.

You posted a video that said exactly what you said, with providing no more evidence then what you did.

Forgive me for not believing radical hate groups, about radical hate groups  

• Like 2

I mean honestly don’t you think if there was violent right wing groups causing violence that msm wouldn’t be running with that night and day?

• Like 2

Take a moment to look at #walkaway movement. Democrats are failing horribly, the moment they took in the left's lunacy is basically driving people away. Tim Pool explains why really well...

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

Are you implying I said I’d refuse to see it from the right? 

No, I don't doubt the sincerity of your delusion.

If not prove it wrong.

I have. Numerous times over. What's the point in doing it again?

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Maybe you should actually try providing evidence that doesn’t come from the very types of hate groups they pretend exist. Ones that are actually relevant in anyway. Groups that actually go out and cause violence that we can see actual evidence of.

Translation: "Provide evidence that I personally would consider acceptable evidence (while any other evidence doesn't count), to which there is no evidence I'd find acceptable at any point anyway since it would conflict with my a prior belief that 'there is no evidence'."

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That's funny. How in the hell is The David Pakman Show considered a 'radical hate group'? Have you ever even heard of the guy before today?

I think you're just labeling anything the least bit left-wing a 'radical hate group' as a pathetic means of dismissing the opposing argument.

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I mean honestly don’t you think if there was violent right wing groups causing violence that msm wouldn’t be running with that night and day?

You're operating under the assumption that the MSM is anti-right-wing when they're not. They're simply pro-corporate, pro-establishment, and pro-status quo. Fox News is the deepest conservative propaganda network of them all, but that doesn't mean that all other media stations are anti-conservatism simply because they don't ascribe to Fox's particular brand of far-right conservatism.

All the mainstream networks run nonstop anti-Trump coverage for instance, but if you actually pay attention to what they complain about regarding Trump, it's mostly somewhat petty things like him saying and doing impolite things at his rallies and/or Russian conspiracy theories and whatnot. Have you ever seen CNN do a segment on how Trump's tax cuts hurt the economy? Or how bombing 8 countries and waging illegal wars is, well, illegal; or even how it's simply a waste of tax payer money? No. Of course not. Because they aren't against those things. They're against Trump's break of proper decorum. His break away from the status quo. That's what they don't like.

This idea that the MSM is somehow 'left-wing' simply because they aren't just as far-right as Fox News is just downright silly.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You posted a video that said exactly what you said, with providing no more evidence then what you did.

He used a chart from the SPLC. That said it all.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Well surely you can see why some might doubt the integrity of the SPLC, right?

Translation: "Provide evidence that I personally would consider acceptable evidence (while any other evidence doesn't count), to which there is no evidence I'd find acceptable at any point anyway since it would conflict with my a prior belief that 'there is no evidence'."

The claim on my part is that radical violent left wing groups are causing  violence that’s provable. Demonstratable There is tons of recent video proving this. In turn you are saying there are right wing groups doing the same, just as provable. 

Let the beautiful bean footage roll or concede your point. 

That's funny. How in the hell is The David Pakman Show considered a 'radical hate group'? Have you ever even heard of the guy before today?

I was talking about the radical hate groups he was using as a source to prove all the right wing violent groups that no one heard from or seen

I think you're just labeling anything the least bit left-wing a 'radical hate group' as a pathetic means of dismissing the opposing argument.

That absolutely not true at all. There are some left wing groups I believe in. Especially the real feminists who fight for rights of women, even when the culture says it’s ok to abuse women, like in the Middle East. 

You're operating under the assumption that the MSM is anti-right-wing when they're not. They're simply pro-corporate, pro-establishment, and pro-status quo. Fox News is the deepest conservative propaganda network of them all, but that doesn't mean that all other media stations are anti-conservatism simply because they don't ascribe to Fox's particular brand of far-right conservatism.

All the mainstream networks run nonstop anti-Trump coverage for instance, but if you actually pay attention to what they complain about regarding Trump, it's mostly somewhat petty things like him saying and doing impolite things at his rallies and/or Russian conspiracy theories and whatnot. Have you ever seen CNN do a segment on how Trump's tax cuts hurt the economy? Or how bombing 8 countries and waging illegal wars is, well, illegal; or even how it's simply a waste of tax payer money? No. Of course not. Because they aren't against those things. They're against Trump's break of proper decorum. His break away from the status quo. That's what they don't like.

This idea that the MSM is somehow 'left-wing' simply because they aren't just as far-right as Fox News is just downright silly.

They are against anything that is globalism. If Trump joined the team today regardless of his decorum, they would be in love with him. When he took down the TPP he became a mortal enemy. 

Edited by preacherman76

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

I'd just give it up.  I linked an article written by Jews in Israel that pointed out the GOP's Nazi problem and even that wasn't valid.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Aquila King said:

There is indeed a Nazi problem, whether you acknowledge it or not:

chartoftheday_10673_america_s_active_hat

https://www.statista.com/chart/10673/americas-active-hate-groups/

There also looks to be a rather significant Black Separatist problem, in fact, the number of which seem to outweigh even the KKK or General Hate (I love that category; presumably full of teenagers in their bedroom going "I hate everything!") by a fairly considerable margin. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I'd just give it up.  I linked an article written by Jews in Israel that pointed out the GOP's Nazi problem and even that wasn't valid.

Don't you think Jews in Israel would be likely to see Nazis everywhere? (Unless a Democratic administration puts them in power in other countries, such as for example Ukraine, of course, then they'll look the other way.)  And there's gratitude for you isn't there, seeing how much the Trump has done for Israel already. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

Or how bombing 8 countries and waging illegal wars is, well, illegal; or even how it's simply a waste of tax payer money?

If I can make anything out of this, you're trying to argue that the media's apparent 24/7 hate campaign against the Trump is actually a smokescreen,and on the issues that really matter - racism and the love of bombing foreign countries -  they're actually sympathetic to him, which is why they don't mention it, but concentrate on the issues that are most flimsy in order to make it look as if they're all nice and liberal? That's a good conspiracy theory you've invented there. 

Or how bombing 8 countries and waging illegal wars is, well, illegal; or even how it's simply a waste of tax payer money? No. Of course not. Because they aren't against those things.

Of course they're not, but they weren't against it when Obama did it either .

• Like 2

Former school teacher in custody after pulling out a gun at Huntsville immigration policy protest

Crowd Drops to Ground as ‘Lunatic’ Trump Supporter Brandishes Gun During Peaceful Immigration Protest in Alabama

A peaceful Alabama protest of President Trump’s extremist immigration policy was allegedly terrorized by a Trump supporter who started an argument and then pulled out a gun.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

A "Trump Supporter" ? And how do we know THAT ? :D 

Trump-supporting shark terrorises holidaymakers off Spanish Coast 

Well, it was a great WHITE shark.. therefore a White Supremacist.. therefore a Trump Supporter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

A "Trump Supporter" ? And how do we know THAT ? :D 

Perhaps the sign he was carrying that said ICE ICE BABY or the "Womp Womp" sound he kept making (emulating lewandowski) while the crowd tried to pray.

Alabama man arrested after shouting 'womp womp' and pulling gun on immigration protesters

I know I know it didnt really happen it was all a deep state conspiracy complete with crisis actors, or better yet he being a white male was actually the victim right? :rolleyes:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Perhaps the sign he was carrying that said ICE ICE BABY or the "Womp Womp" sound he kept making (emulating lewandowski) while the crowd tried to pray.

Alabama man arrested after shouting 'womp womp' and pulling gun on immigration protesters

I know I know it didnt really happen it was all a deep state conspiracy complete with crisis actors, or better yet he being a white male was actually the victim right? :rolleyes:

No one is saying there isn't single person individual cases. There is a small handful. What we don't see is large groups of people concealing their identities and beating the hell out of people. Or throwing urine on them, or other awful things Antifa has done.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What we don't see is large groups of people concealing their identities and beating the hell out of people.

Nope you are right they proudly did so without hiding their faces. It will be interesting to see if they cover their faces for the DC march though. 

See the source image

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nope you are right they proudly did so without hiding their faces. It will be interesting to see if they cover their faces for the DC march though. 

See the source image

No matter what happens between us Farm, we will always have Charlottesville. Lol

heck for the sake of nostalgia, I won’t even bring up that they were fearlessly led by hard core 0bama supporters. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

I won’t even bring up that they were fearlessness led by hard core 0bama supporters. 

LOL former democrats anyways....but then again so are you right now :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

huh? :huh: 

So .. oh hang on, I think I get it, it's a subtle pun or play on words. ICE being the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Department, and "baby" presumably being a reference to the families that have been ruthlessly torn apart by Adolf J. Hitler's teams of Nazis. And "womp womp" is of course the recognition signal that members of the KKK call out to each other on dark, misty nights in the swamps of Alabama.