Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where does this end, logically?

and-then

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Perhaps the sign he was carrying that said ICE ICE BABY or the "Womp Womp" sound he kept making (emulating lewandowski) while the crowd tried to pray.

Alabama man arrested after shouting 'womp womp' and pulling gun on immigration protesters

I know I know it didnt really happen it was all a deep state conspiracy complete with crisis actors, or better yet he being a white male was actually the victim right? :rolleyes:

"Womp Womp" is an american idiom that goes back decades... possibly as far back as the 1920's. It is a generic "ooops... failed" sound. 

ICE is presumably a reference to the US department of immigration and customs enforcement.

Where is the "Trump Supporter" ? 

14 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

And "womp womp" is of course the recognition signal that members of the KKK call out to each other on dark, misty nights in the swamps of Alabama.

It appears after Lewandowski made the  "womp womp" noise in response to a report about a special needs child at the border its become a rallying cry for a few 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

"Womp Womp" is an american idiom that goes back decades... possibly as far back as the 1920's. It is a generic "ooops... failed" sound. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

It appears after Lewandowski made the  "womp womp" noise in response to a report about a special needs child at the border its become a rallying cry for a few 

https://youtu.be/YVDIdJcX5Bc

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 5:50 PM, and then said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/25/trump-accuses-low-iq-rep-waters-advocating-harm-against-his-supporters.html

I'm curious about the reaction of members here. If it has become acceptable to advocate for the assault of presidential administrative officers (Federal Officials) in public, what will be next? 

There's a focal point in all this it's part of  an organized process.  

I mean, even slapping a postal letter carrier intentionally is a FELONY, as I recall.  To those who will say, "she isn't saying for them to physically attack anyone" I will say, would you hold her responsible if someone who hears her public statements causes a riot or violence where someone is hurt or killed?  The LAW does, in most places...  

Although Mad Max may  not be sheep dipped, she's affiliated with some part of a process.

Is THIS a road we REALLY wish to begin down?

The President stated that our base is very powerful and we haven't even utilized it yet. He was referring to our Christian base.  I'd rather  our entire Christian base march in solidarity together everywhere nationwide and world wide instead of playing these old games.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Exposed! Immigrant Caravan Not Refugees

On 6/30/2018 at 3:54 PM, Tiggs said:

Last time I checked, the left were top of the leaderboard for rioting, and the right were top of the leaderboard for actual murder.

Maybe we should just all agree that violence is bad, whichever form it takes, and from whichever side of the aisle it comes from.

This is not new. 

39 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I still can't say I'm any the wiser. Is Womp Womp supposed to be some sort of insult? That feller there was working up a fine head of no doubt completely faked indignation wasn't he.  

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Is Womp Womp supposed to be some sort of insult?

IDK about insult but its kind of a dismissive "fail" sound.  Roof captured it pretty well. 

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

That feller there was working up a fine head of no doubt completely faked indignation wasn't he.  

IDK man I know there's a ton of "outrage" out there these days, hell its become the national pastime, but this one my jaw no **** hit the floor. Adults simply shouldn't act like that, goddamn certainly not in public.

It was rather like watching a 40 something year old man throw a tantrum because he didnt want to wait for his chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I still can't say I'm any the wiser. Is Womp Womp supposed to be some sort of insult? That feller there was working up a fine head of no doubt completely faked indignation wasn't he.  

As I understand it, it is the trombone noise... in the UK we might say "waa... mwaaa... .mwaaaaaaahhhh". (starting high and descending). 

15 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Oh, please. I never said that it was the fault of just one side. Quote where I said that.

You don't have to say it. You just have to deny that any valid counter-examples exist -- like you did here, for example:

I'm not talking about a link to a nonsensical SPLC study, and I'm not talking about a link to a story about an anomalous crime that likely has nothing to do with Trump fans.

When you continually deny any counter-example you're given -- what message do you think you're sending?

Whether you mean to, or otherwise -- the overall message I'm receiving from you is that the Left are to blame for the anti-fascists, while the Right has no responsibility for the fascists.

My one and only point is that most of the political protests and violence come from leftists at this time, and I add protests to make my point even clearer. You bring up one incident in Charlottesville. You leave out the fact that the leftists instigated the violence at the march and rally. 

I remember a different version of events. 

Since the government you voted for are in power, I wouldn't expect you to be holding many political protests against them.

That is the trend, and I want you to tell me why you don't agree with my claim that they start most of the violence at these events if you don't agree with me.

Believe I've already said:  "the left were top of the leaderboard for rioting, and the right were top of the leaderboard for actual murder."

Last weekend, the Left held peaceful protests in all fifty states. The Alt-Right held a protest in one, which turned into a riot.

Truth is -- the biggest predictor for violence is wherever the Alt-Right are -- because wherever Fascists assemble in public, Anti-Fascists will arise to counter them, often with violence.

That's not a new thing. It's been that way, for almost a century, worldwide.

Simply put -- the mainstream Left has no control over the anti-fascists, the same way that the mainstream Right has no control over the fascists.

So, again -- if the Left owns the anti-fascists (and their rioting), then the Right owns the fascists (and their murder rate / catalyst effect).

Alternately --  "Maybe we should just all agree that violence is bad, whichever form it takes, and from whichever side of the aisle it comes from".

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Tiggs said:

You don't have to say it. You just have to deny that any valid counter-examples exist -- like you did here, for example:

When you continually deny any counter-example you're given -- what message do you think you're sending?

Whether you mean to, or otherwise -- the overall message I'm receiving from you is that the Left are to blame for the anti-fascists, while the Right has no responsibility for the fascists.

I remember a different version of events. 

Since the government you voted for are in power, I wouldn't expect you to be holding many political protests against them.

Believe I've already said:  "the left were top of the leaderboard for rioting, and the right were top of the leaderboard for actual murder."

Last weekend, the Left held peaceful protests in all fifty states. The Alt-Right held a protest in one, which turned into a riot.

Truth is -- the biggest predictor for violence is wherever the Alt-Right are -- because wherever Fascists assemble in public, Anti-Fascists will arise to counter them, often with violence.

That's not a new thing. It's been that way, for almost a century, worldwide.

Simply put -- the mainstream Left has no control over the anti-fascists, the same way that the mainstream Right has no control over the fascists.

So, again -- if the Left owns the anti-fascists (and their rioting), then the Right owns the fascists (and their murder rate / catalyst effect).

Alternately --  "Maybe we should just all agree that violence is bad, whichever form it takes, and from whichever side of the aisle it comes from".

Your last sentence is a given. That aside, you failed to prove your claim that I said that it was just one side. You also failed to show a Trump Antifa. You also failed to show a Trump fan who tried to injure and/or murder a group of Democratic politicians. That's not to mention the fact that there were much fewer protests when Saint Barack was in the White House, so your claim about political protests is specious. Along the same lines, you don't see vicious and violent Trump fans at leftist events. Your side seems to have a monopoly on that sort of thing. As for Charlottesville, I saw live streams (not one-sided newspaper articles) of the march, and individuals from both sides were to blame for the crimes that took place there, as Trump *honestly* said. Just recently, Antifa did what they do at the patriot gathering. In Portland, they attacked and threatened peaceful people who beat down the commies in self defense. We all know that none of this would have taken place if the violent leftists would have stayed home. It's funny that it's almost always one side who starts the trouble at these events.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

The President stated that our base is very powerful and we haven't even utilized it yet. He was referring to our Christian base.  I'd rather  our entire Christian base march in solidarity together everywhere nationwide and world wide instead of playing these old games.

They'd just be attacked by Antifa in a few locations, and then have the entire group labeled as "far-right" or "racists" by the media when they tried to defend themselves against the "counter-protestors".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Your last sentence is a given. That aside, you failed to prove your claim that I said that it was just one side. 

Your continuing inability to realise the message you're sending really isn't my issue.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tiggs said:

the Right owns the fascists (and their murder rate / catalyst effect).

what is the murder rate due to fascists? 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Your continuing inability to realise the message you're sending really isn't my issue.

Your issue is that you're biased, obsessed, and reality impaired. Linking to a few stories, "to prove your point", won't change the fact that you won't notice what's plain to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IMO she should be expelled and arrested. Violent rethoric and inciting violence has no place in democracy. But who am I?

• Like 2

On 03/07/2018 at 6:27 PM, Tiggs said:

.....Last weekend, the Left held peaceful protests in all fifty states. The Alt-Right held a protest in one, which turned into a riot...

Ooooh right.. I hadn't heard about the riot one. Could you help with a link, or the name of the city or something so that I can google it ? 

On 03/07/2018 at 6:27 PM, Tiggs said:

...Simply put -- the mainstream Left has no control over the anti-fascists, the same way that the mainstream Right has no control over the fascists....

I'd agree that they may not have control , but to return to the theme of the opening post: aren't politicians increasingly inciting them ? (and I'd cite Maxine Waters as a case in point). 

• Like 1

Texas teen says he had drink thrown at him at Whataburger because he was wearing pro-Trump hat

A Texas teenager who supports President Trump says he was assaulted by a drink-throwing stranger at a Whataburger restaurant -- all because he was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. The incident, which was captured on video and has since gone viral, reportedly happened Tuesday at one of the burger chain’s restaurants in San Antonio. “You ain’t supporting s--- n----!” the man is heard saying on camera after tossing a large drink in the direction of the person filming the video. The individual, who has not been identified, then walks away while carrying the red hat. The man is heard muttering "b---- a-- motherf------" as one of the other teens sitting at the table appears stunned.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d2e8a7be-6f47-39e8-a6e7-2dc38346a7da/ss_texas-teen-says-he-had-drink.html

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

Texas teen says he had drink thrown at him at Whataburger because he was wearing pro-Trump hat

A Texas teenager who supports President Trump says he was assaulted by a drink-throwing stranger at a Whataburger restaurant -- all because he was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. The incident, which was captured on video and has since gone viral, reportedly happened Tuesday at one of the burger chain’s restaurants in San Antonio. “You ain’t supporting s--- n----!” the man is heard saying on camera after tossing a large drink in the direction of the person filming the video. The individual, who has not been identified, then walks away while carrying the red hat. The man is heard muttering "b---- a-- motherf------" as one of the other teens sitting at the table appears stunned.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d2e8a7be-6f47-39e8-a6e7-2dc38346a7da/ss_texas-teen-says-he-had-drink.html

Not to nitpick, but one kid had his hat stolen while the kid filming had the drink tossed at him.

• Like 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Not to nitpick, but one kid had his hat stolen while the kid filming had the drink tossed at him.

yea so? it was a hate crime.

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea so? it was a hate crime.

Not in Texas.  Only certain liberal states made political affiliation a classification for hate crime.

Just now, Gromdor said:

Not in Texas.  Only certain liberal states made political affiliation a classification for hate crime.

Hello friends,

It came to our attention earlier this evening that a part-time employee was captured on cell phone video assaulting another person at a local eatery. The assault took place, presumably, because this employee did not agree with the other individuals political stance.

We have since terminated this employee, as his actions go against everything that this establishment stands for.

Rumble has, and always will be, a bar that is as inclusive as any establishment could possibly be. THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE! No matter your race, creed, ethnicity, sexual identity, and political stance, you are welcomed here!

We do not condone the actions or behavior that were displayed in the cell phone video, and we never will.

If you have any questions or concerns please message us privately.

crime and instant punishment, got to love social media

Edited by aztek

On 7/4/2018 at 2:54 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:
  On 7/3/2018 at 1:27 PM, Tiggs said:

the Right owns the fascists (and their murder rate / catalyst effect).

Then I guess the Left owns communists (and their murder rate / catalyst effect). 

• Like 2

I'd love to slaps he faces of  most of our representatives ,and make it STING!   just to make them think.