Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where does this end, logically?

and-then

3 hours ago, aztek said:

yea so? it was a hate crime.

Sounds more like a hat crime to me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Sounds more like a hat crime to me.

With a name such as yours,i'm sure you have experienced this type of injustice many times over the years... :whistle: :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

With a name such as yours,i'm sure you have experienced this type of injustice many times over the years... :whistle: :lol:

Not really, I’m fedorable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

12 hours ago, Bama13 said:

Then I guess the Left owns communists (and their murder rate / catalyst effect). 

I mean, that was literally the first half of the sentence you quoted... 

8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Not really, I’m fedorable.

As long as your're not telling pork pies:unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

As long as your're not telling pork pies:unsure2:

I’ve learnt to beret, I often wave it off with a “bah homburg”.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Setton said:

I mean, that was literally the first half of the sentence you quoted... 

Couldn't find the original post. That is why I quoted a response which included the post from Tiggs. Didn't see the first half of the sentence. Sorry.

Edited by Bama13

1 hour ago, Bama13 said:

Couldn't find the original post. That is why I quoted a response which included the post from Tiggs. Didn't see the first half of the sentence. Sorry.

If you click the little arrow at the top corner of the quote bubble, it'll take you to the original post. 

1 minute ago, Setton said:

If you click the little arrow at the top corner of the quote bubble, it'll take you to the original post. 

I did not know that. Thanks

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 4:25 AM, preacherman76 said:

What are you talking about? George Soros was paying people to violently assault people outside Trump rallies. Big groups of people.

That opossed to seeing Trump talk about taking people out of his rallies that were disrupting it. 

I ask ya, which is worse? There have been people on the left that were extremely violent throughout this entire process. 

Imo the typical hypocrisy we are all so sick of but have come to expect.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 5:07 PM, Gromdor said:

That law only exists on the state level in certain states.  Federal law has no such protections.

A like brought this back to my attention. If I brought a lawsuit against every disparaging, demeaning and sexist remark I've had to endure in our business I would be a rich woman. Instead, I have my dignity and the fact that I proved them wrong.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

A like brought this back to my attention. If I brought a lawsuit against every disparaging, demeaning and sexist remark I've had to endure in our business I would be a rich woman. Instead, I have my dignity and the fact that I proved them wrong.

That's pretty freaking awesome, if I do say so myself!

But, the problem is, the kooks that this thread is about don't see it that way. The masks are off, and even Restaurant owners and other people that had been assumed to be responsible business people are going all AntiFa on us. 

They are losing it, and violent acts from the Left that can't be taken back cause the Right to say things that can't be taken back -

The Left’s goals and its model of its adversaries make impossible a lasting agreement of any sort with them, even if such an agreement were morally acceptable. Indeed, the more candid ones have said that those of us who can’t be “re-educated” must simply be eliminated – executed. Their goal is absolute an unbounded power in perpetuity: a position that absolutely forbids the toleration of even a single dissident.

They have already sanctioned the use of calumny, harassment, intimidation, vandalism, and personal violence against us. They will not withdraw the use of those tactics as long as they seem to get them closer to what they seek – and therefore, they will take any sort of concession or “compromise” as reinforcement for those tactics.

http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2018/07/for-and-against.html

Okay, sure, I know words can't measure up to actual acts, but there is evidence that the Right means what they say more often than the Left;

The American Left refers to themselves as the “resistance” even though they are in complete control. It seems that the greater the gap between observable reality and the delusion, the more fanatical the believer. That conflict between reality and the delusion releases energy in relation to its contrast.

This is a useful thing to keep in mind when dealing with lefty relations. Your well-intended efforts to break the spell, only serve to make it stronger. It is counter intuitive, but the best thing you can do for a deluded friend or relative is to act disinterested

.http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=14341

And they are not alone in thinking so, considering the fact that #walkaway is now a thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

That's pretty freaking awesome, if I do say so myself!

Thank you...:)

On 7/3/2018 at 3:58 PM, Paranormal Panther said:

We all know that none of this would have taken place if the violent leftists would have stayed home. It's funny that it's almost always one side who starts the trouble at these events.

Now wait a minute, are you saying the leftists are more violent and therefore more truly macho and American than the right?  I didn't know that.

15 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Now wait a minute, are you saying the leftists are more violent and therefore more truly macho and American than the right?  I didn't know that.

Nah, toddlers tend to be violent too. A good spanking is needed in the case of leftists too.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, aztek said:
liberal idiocy knows no bounds, now we have to respect pedophiles, smh

Bloody what now?

because they haven’t harmed children, we should respect Them? p*** off. Respect them for what! Not harming children? Well b***** me, we should ALL be respected for that then. Not acting on their fetid desires? Well no, yuo don’t get respect for following the law and common morality. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, aztek said:
liberal idiocy knows no bounds, now we have to respect pedophiles, smh

That's a pretty out there face book page you linked too. I do not agree with this woman. I believe as a society protection of our most vulnerable should be standard behavior.  And harming our most vulnerable should be outlawed.  But I see her as the equivalent of Lauren Southen or Tommy Robinson. 

She does not speak for everyone and there are people everywhere shaking thier heads and thinking the world has gone crazy. 

In reality the world does not need to be seen as or treated as crazy.

It is very important that we get out and barbecue with our neighbours and friends. Absorb some reality from time to time. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kismit said:

That's a pretty out there face book page you linked too. I do not agree with this woman. I believe as a society protection of our most vulnerable should be standard behavior.  And harming our most vulnerable should be outlawed.  But I see her as the equivalent of Lauren Southen or Tommy Robinson. 

She does not speak for everyone and there are people everywhere shaking thier heads and thinking the world has gone crazy. 

In reality the world does not need to be seen as or treated as crazy.

It is very important that we get out and barbecue with our neighbours and friends. Absorb some reality from time to time. 

Sorry, I read thst last paragraph as “we need to barbecue our neighbours”.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Bloody what now?

because they haven’t harmed children, we should respect Them? p*** off. Respect them for what! Not harming children? Well b***** me, we should ALL be respected for that then. Not acting on their fetid desires? Well no, yuo don’t get respect for following the law and common morality. 

"Hero" and "respect" are two words that are used too much. I would replace "respect" with "relief" in this case. We're relieved that they haven't abused children, but we don't respect them for not acting upon monstrous urges. I would say that she needs a thesaurus, but it's more probable that she needs psychological help.

Hard to believe that there are 26 pages about some people not knowing how to act in a civilized manner in public. geez

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bama13 said:

Hard to believe that there are 26 pages about some people not knowing how to act in a civilized manner in public. geez

Well, its not like they are going to learn about the subject anywhere else these days, is it?

11 hours ago, Bama13 said:

Most people, whatever stripe, know how to treat 'other people' .

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

On 7/27/2018 at 7:42 PM, Likely Guy said:

Most people, whatever stripe, know how to treat 'other people' .

You'd hope so, but .... tried driving in rush-hour traffic lately? 

• Like 3