Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Where does this end, logically?

660 posts in this topic

Gromdor
1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

My point being,they havn't been "ostracized" by their parties for being decent people bent on uniting people...they have been ostracized for being loudly and blatantly two faced ;)

The problem isn't why we are ostracizing people.  The problem is that we are ostracizing people.

• Thanks 1

CrimsonKing
3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The problem isn't why we are ostracizing people.  The problem is that we are ostracizing people.

Well sometimes proven liars and hypocrits get shunned...that's life :whistle:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Dark_Grey

5 pages deep already? I'm late to the party. 

22 hours ago, and then said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/25/trump-accuses-low-iq-rep-waters-advocating-harm-against-his-supporters.html

I'm curious about the reaction of members here.  If it has become acceptable to advocate for the assault of presidential administrative officers (Federal Officials) in public, what will be next? 

It ends with open season on Republicans.

Congressman Steve Scalise Gravely Wounded in Alexandria Baseball Field Ambush

Standing at second base, Mr. Scalise was struck once in the left hip, according to witnesses, and collapsed as the shots rang out, one after another, from behind a chain-link fence near the third-base dugout. Witnesses said Mr. Scalise, of Louisiana, “army crawled” from the infield to the grass as the shooting continued.

Aren't these basic population control tactics? Find an enemy to unite the people against, stoke the fire and watch the divide grow as one side consumes the other out of fear and hatred. It's not so much Left vs Right as it is Americans vs. The Establishment. The Establishment controls the media and the media fools gullible people in to hating their neighbors. Thankfully, most people seem to desire peace more than conflict and they can see through the extreme views being pushed at them. But we are in a very vulnerable place right now and tensions have never been higher. At least in my lifetime.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

skliss
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Nah, that's incorrect.  Both sides regularly denounce the other side but neither side fully denounces themselves.  (I'll give Flake, McCain, Bush, etc. points for trying but they seem to have been ejected from their old team for doing so.)

I meant these particular actions by Maxine Waters and the Red Hen owner. I agree that both need to police their members but I think there are plenty of Reps that criticise trump on a regular basis other than those mentioned. That being said, I think Reps are also loathe to criticize each other publically because most of the MSM is gunning for them with Nazi and child haters ridiculousness. 

Edited by skliss
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

ellapenella
21 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Then you're part of the problem.

For being angry?  yeah okay...I can be angry and sin not...I have good reason to be...doesn't mean I'm part of the problem at all..it means I'm an honest human being. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

.ZZ.

Stuart man arrested for threatening U.S. Rep. Brian Mast's children

STUART, Fla. - A Stuart man is behind bars, accused of threatening to kill U.S. Rep. Brian Mast’s children in response to current immigration policies.

Mast has three young children.

Laurence Wayne Key is facing federal charges under the offense of "communication of a threat to kidnap or injure a person."

A criminal complaint shows Key is accused of calling Mast’s Washington, D.C. office Monday, and telling an intern who answered the phone, “I’m going to find the Congressman’s kids and kill them. If you’re going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids. Don’t try to find me because you won’t.’

Source

How bad is this going to get?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

CrimsonKing
27 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Stuart man arrested for threatening U.S. Rep. Brian Mast's children

Source

What is wild is all these peoples supposed message is about being "humane" and caring about people...

All i've seen is bizzare and beserk screaming,ranting,and raving along with threats of hurting...wait for it..."innocent people" :w00t:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

bee
29 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

If Mike Adams the Health Ranger's analysis is correct..... it COULD get very bad ... and lead to the invasion of America by millions
of people from a collapsing South America - in co ordination with a internal take down by the 'Left' - involving forced door to door 
disarmament and widespread serious violence...

Mike Adams emergency segment begins at 19:32.... don't be put off by the InfoWars source - this is dynamite -  I promise you
and anyone else who cares about the survival of America...

What Mike Adams says states very clearly what the logical outcome of this build up of threats and violence is and it aint pretty..
This isn't just doubling down this is moving into Take Down territory... 

Is his analysis correct? ... if it is can Trump stop it happening...?... or will the S hit the fan big time...?

I think people who are paying attention know something is building up..... 

• Like 3

Paranormal Panther
22 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Refer to post #3 for my immediate response.

What has Orange Leader done to lower the the level of abusive rhetoric?

Answer: He's done nothing other than sitting, sweating, draped in a towel with a smile on his face and his hand on the sauna thermostat, continually cranking it up.

Why is he accountable and responsible for the actions that other people *choose* to make? By that logic, I'll beat up a couple commies tonight because the Democratic politicians aren't doing enough to condemn violence by leftists. That's a good way to pass the buck on matters of self control. As for Trump, I don't blame him for hitting back in certain situations, especially when sick creeps mention his son in a cage with other sick creeps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Paranormal Panther
22 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

As per the demand of most of their viewers. 

Regardless, seems pretty sensible to hold the President to a significantly higher standard than the 'MSM', that many already think pretty poorly of anyway.

They should be held accountable for the damage that they cause to our country. They don't get a pass from millions of us who know what they're doing to the fabric of our country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Paranormal Panther
18 hours ago, Aquila King said:

That's exactly why people like me, Maxine Waters, and the rest of the country you Trump a-holes have spit on and insulted every step of the way are in for the biggest bite of your life.

To see where this will lead, watch clips of what took place when Antifa was confronted by fed up individuals. They got their violent anti-American butts kicked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Paranormal Panther
15 hours ago, Setton said:

Let's see, 2016 election, one side encourages supporters to physically assault the opposition, the other tells supporters not to boo - vote. 

Which is more representative of a democratic leader and which encourages disrespect of the political system? 

What side commits most of the political violence? Show us the "Trump Antifa". You omit the leftists' hateful and violent *actions* and statements. In short, your post is BS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

GlitterRose

What I see is that she called for people to confront those who are doing bad things. 

I think we still have that right to say I don't agree with what you're doing...especially to our elected officials and those they appoint. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

Paranormal Panther
14 hours ago, bee said:

Oh you mean the meme with some Trump remarks that are without context....... and yes Trump can make some iffy
throw away remarks like that...but seriously...?.... that's nothing compared to the actual sedition that many Trump
detractors are advocating...

like, for example, that piece of work ex CIA John O Brennan on his Twitter account... 

You don't come over as a moderate to me.... and you are evidently firmly on one side... 

I tried to "like" your post, but there was a glitch that kept me from doing so. I blame George Soros. (wink that I couldn't post)

• Like 1

Paranormal Panther
5 hours ago, bee said:

First they came for Trump

and I did not speak out because I didn't like him -

Then they came for the Trump voters

and I didn't speak out because I didn't vote for him -

Then they came for the 'moderate' Democrats

and I didn't speak out because I couldn't be arsed -

Then they came for anyone who supported a sovereign nation and free speech 

and I didn't speak out because things were getting a bit dodgey and I thought it was better to keep my head down-

then they came for me

And there was no one left to speak out-----------  :passifier:

me.... from the Midlands, England, UK, 2018

this is not intended to be disrespectful to 

Pastor Martin Niemoller, Luthern Minister, imprisoned Dachau concentration camp 1941 to 1945

I have just adapted it to what's going on....

Then, they came for me, and I shot their sorry ass. I'm sorry; I couldn't resist.

• Haha 2

Paranormal Panther
6 hours ago, and then said:

I understood exactly what you were saying.  You were berating her for being negative toward the Left/media in this nation.  My point is that prior to this literal hysteria of hatred towards the winner of the last election, we'd never seen this kind of behavior, at this continuing level, ever before.  This cannot reasonably be disputed, Lightly.  It IS what it IS and it is easily demonstrable if one cares to look at media stats for negative coverage and the language that has been used against this man, even before he was elected.  We are 18 months into his administration and there hasn't been a single day - not one - where he has received anything but majority negative coverage.  The quiet dog is the group who elected Trump after being regularly ignored and told how they would live whether they liked it or not for 8 years.  Again, educate yourself a bit.  Obama never passed a budget.  Obama never even tried to meet Republican representatives in the middle - his famous first words on the topic were - I WON.  He proceeded to behave as though he'd "won" a royal throne.  His sycophants got bit in the ass as soon as the people of this country realized he was going to be replaced with someone who was potentially WORSE, even, than he'd been.  

I don't get why leftists won't concede facts. It's annoying when they don't break from their narratives The evidence and statistics could be irrefutable, and they won't acknowledge them if they don't fit their preconceived positions. It is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Merc14
34 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

What I see is that she called for people to confront those who are doing bad things. 

I think we still have that right to say I don't agree with what you're doing...especially to our elected officials and those they appoint. 

Oh please!!!  What about her statement led you to that conclusion, unless working for the Trump administration is a "bad thing" requiring rabid abuse in all public spaces?  Actually I am glad you are defending Maxine's outrageous behavior, it is NOT working for democrats and will drive republicans to the polls in November just to keep this insanity a minority in both houses.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Liquid Gardens
57 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

What side commits most of the political violence? 

Does domestic terrorism count as 'political violence'? Then the answer, if it must be split into overly-simplistic two sides, appears to be the right-wing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Why is he accountable and responsible for the actions that other people *choose* to make?

Cool, so I assume you never blamed Obama for how some black people chose to behave and you don't blame college professors for brainwashing their students with left wing ideas and values.

They should be held accountable for the damage that they cause to our country. They don't get a pass from millions of us who know what they're doing to the fabric of our country.

So when The President of the United States stirs the pot he's not responsible for the actions others choose to make.  When the media stirs the pot (like America's Most Watched and Least Trusted news network) they need to be held accountable for the damage to some 'fabric of our country', which whatever that means, I would assume at least includes, also, actions others choose to make.  Why the opposite standard?  

Aquila King

To see where this will lead, watch clips of what took place when Antifa was confronted by fed up individuals. They got their violent anti-American butts kicked.

I've said repeatedly on here that I don't support Antifa and never will. What you're insinuating here is based on a flat-out lie.

Maxine Waters was not calling for physical violence, she was calling for continued protests similar to what was done with Sarah Sanders. I have no problem with that.

clare256
On 6/25/2018 at 7:43 PM, Likely Guy said:

Actually that's true. If there was a media blackout on reporting his tweets the political climate would probably calm down considerably.

That would never do. The media loves to stir the pot, makes for better ratings.

• Like 3

hatecraft

Won't be too long until one of these man buns ends up getting dusted.  

and then
7 minutes ago, hatecraft said:

And when he does, no matter how much he MAY deserve it, the media will make him a martyr and it could set off a cascade of consequences that ends with a lot more bloodshed.  I never thought I'd actually have to be concerned that our news media would willingly incite riotous behavior... but here we are...  If Clinton, Mueller, Obama, or any of their cohort are actually held accountable, you can expect the crap to hit the fan all over the cities of this country.  THAT is where the media have brought us today.  They hide behind 1A and don't deserve the respect it entitles to that once proud profession.  They, the American MSM, are unworthy of even being called journalists any longer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Merc14
23 minutes ago, hatecraft said:

I think that is exactly what they want. 

• Thanks 1

RavenHawk
1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

I've said repeatedly on here that I don't support Antifa and never will. What you're insinuating here is based on a flat-out lie.

My A**!!!

Maxine Waters was not calling for physical violence, she was calling for continued protests similar to what was done with Sarah Sanders. I have no problem with that.

Yeah right.  One can listen to Trump’s rhetoric and be inspired to do good.  Water’s negativity is incitement to violence.  Sure, you had one old fart that got excited and Sunday-punched some loser at a Trump rally.  But how many Conservatives have gotten bloodied by Antifa or BLM or other aligned groups? 

Let’s get one thing straight.  When it does go off, it will be caused by the violence from the Left.  This is low grade terrorism and it is the only way the Left can try to gain their power back.  Well, that can not be allowed to happen so maybe it’ll be good that we do have a 2nd civil war.  It will be short lived as the Left are a bunch of p******.  If they play with fire, they’ll get burned.  The Left won’t be able to comprehend the intensity of violence the Right is capable of if push beyond the limits.  The Right has been pushed around for far too long.  You never want to slap a tiger on the nose.  The French Revolution will look like a picnic in comparison.  And you could include Mountain Meadows, Samarkand, the killing fields of Cambodia, and the Holocaust for just a few others.

Edited by RavenHawk
oops, I expected the spell blocker to add the '*'s
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RavenHawk

Mike Huckabee made a great observation to show how brave the Left is to date.  So far, they have only been targeting women for the most part.

Melania Trump

Sarah Sanders

Kirstjen Nielsen

Pam Bondi

Elaine Chao

• Like 3