Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Afterlife Communication - Offering to Connect

Evolving

Could use some practice. Would like to offer to connect with your loved ones in the spirit world. I don't want ANY pictures or any info. other than ONE person in spirit and their relationship to you such as Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, Aunt, Grandmother etc. I don't need to know whether it's a paternal or maternal grandparent as I can't control who comes through anyway. Giving me the relationship of the person in spirit is just an exercise and helps me to focus in a direction. Even though you may have put down Father, please be open to whose father may be coming through such as a friends father, or uncle etc. I will be separating the lines of information such as...

I have a father figure coming in and I feel he is tied into your mother in some way.

Next line....

I feel he passed of a heart attack

Next line.....

I am being given a G or J sounding male name either side of life as in, but not necessarily the name George.

Or

I'm being given a G or J sounding name and the male would be on this side of life.

I am being told someone in the family married or engaged within the past 12 months. Etc. (Hopefully, they will get specific on this whether it was a male or female in the family etc.)

Please do not assume each line is associated with the next. As I may have a father figure who passed of a heart attack, but he is not necessarily George, but you or the father figure or someone else in the family/friend may be connected to the George who is living on this side of life. 

Also, I don't know how many will actually reply to the post, but I may not be drawn to each person who wants to help out.

What I would appreciate is if you could give detailed feedback. If you can, could you please separate your answers as I have given them with each answer for each line.

Example:

Yes, my father passed of a heart attack (that line right there would tell me he was connected to your mother as well.)

There is a George in spirit.

My cousin married 6 months ago.

Separating allows me to see each bit of information that was given. I don't know how much of a personal message will be given, but hopefully, there will be enough evidential information that will allow you to see who is coming in. 

That's it, thank you for helping me out. Peace

Edited by Evolving

My father please

1 hour ago, Complex14 said:

Mother

Hi Complex14,

So no pressure here for either of us. I know you are looking to hear from your mother, but please stay open to who is actually coming through. Sometimes it may be the person you want to hear from and then it might switch to someone else connected to you. Unfortunately, I'm not always clear as to when they are doing this, so one part may sound like one person you are aware of and then the next bit of information may sound like someone else you know or know of that is actually coming in.  Also, I'm going to concentrate more on evidence rather than lovely dovey stuff, but we’ll see what happens.

Forget that you have stated mom and just stay open.

I have an older female above you in age stepping in. I do feel like this female is on mom and dad's level, so a contemporary of theirs, someone on that level, not above them in age.

This older female that is coming in here does make me feel like she is a mother figure.

I feel like she is connected to your mother in some way.

Let's put it this way, she draws her energy towards your mother so there is a connection in some way, which tells me she is your mother, her sister, her friend, her cousin. (A female on that level)

I feel that this older female was sick when she passed.

I feel that this female would have had some form of cancer as I hear two things that make me believe this.

I also feel that there was something going on with this older females brain as I feel my thinking is not as clear as it once was, I'm having trouble processing the information.

This older female would like me to mention the two daughters. I feel like she would have the two daughters. If this is not the case then please keep in mind that there are two significant daughters that she is referring to still on this side of life I feel and this would be family.

I keep getting the name Michael and if no Michael ON EITHER SIDE OF LIFE here or in spirit then please consider the M male on this side of life, the M male in the physical world that she would be referencing.

Also, I'm seeing someone I know by the name of George who plays soccer so she is trying to reference the one who plays soccer or she's trying to get me to say the name George on EITHER SIDE OF LIFE.

She wants me to reference someone not being there at the time of her passing or someone feeling they missed it when they left the room, or not being able to get there on time etc. and I feel this person she is referencing would be a male figure.

I feel the male figure she is referencing is still here in the physical world.

This mother figure that is coming through tells me she is with her father in spirit.

I feel this father figure that she is referencing shares a first OR middle name with someone here in the physical world or there in spirit.

I feel like this mother figure that passed of some form of cancer developed or was in the chest or upper part of her body so basically from the chest up.

I want to say specifically breast cancer, but again there was an issue with her brain and the processing of her thoughts, formulating thoughts, but I feel this may have been from drugs administered.

She is making me aware that there is a Henry either side of life so think both sides of life when referring to names or initials.

The mother figure coming in here would like me to talk about the handkerchief or the small piece of cloth that was hers or tied into her. I feel it may even have a monogram on it.

There is a Bill, Billy or William she also mentions, but does not tell me which side of life this person is on so think both sides of life.

This mother figure also makes me feel she has a brother connection so one or more either side of life.

In fact, I believe there is a brother figure still here in the physical world for her.

The brother figure she mentions above would be her only brother here or the oldest brother here from what she is telling me.

I don’t know if you are from the U.S., but if you are not there is some connection to the US. As in, you have been here or you have family or friends that are here or family that has visited here.

It could be she is just trying to tell me that you are from here and that within the family there is a Texas connection so again like the above. From Texas, have family or friends from Texas, been there, recently came back, planning on going. Etc.

I feel like you are not the only child, that you do have a sibling or more.

She makes me feel like you have a brother, she doesn’t tell me how many, she just gives me my symbol for you having a brother. They don’t always give me plurals.

She does want to acknowledge the one who works the night shift or the one who works at night. It’s not 9 to 5, but rather after that.

I feel like the person who works this night job is a female from what she is giving me so if you know this to be a man, please look into the female within the family.

She also wants me to mention the dice. She is showing me a pair of hanging dice that they use to do long ago within cars around the rearview mirror. If you don’t understand this maybe someone else in the family does. It has to be pretty significant for her to show them to me. The only thing that confused me is I heard dominos, yet saw the dice hanging from the rearview mirror and I ask her to clarify it for me and I saw the dice again.

Okay the number 2 is significant so Feb. would be seen as a birthday or anniversary of some sort for someone here in the physical world or there in spirit. If no Feb. connection, then it’s the 2nd of ANY month that is being referenced and significant.

I also feel that the 2 is tied into a female.

I feel like the 2 belongs to a female living on this side of life, physical.

I feel like the 2 connection is tied into a birthday.

Even if your first thoughts go to someone in the spirit world that has a two, please look into this for a female here if you would. Often they will give double connections.

Okay, I will leave this with you. Thank you for giving me the chance to connect with your loved ones and hopefully, you can identify for me who this is if not your mother. Bless you and your mom. 

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

My father please

Hi papageorge,

Okay so I’m now see your name on here and that makes me wonder about the information I gave above.

Okay, I know that you are looking to hear from your father but please if you can stay open to who is coming in. Know that I don’t hear/feel steps, ex’s, in-laws, girlfriends, boyfriends, I get my information first as Father, Mother, Sister and brother and along with a level as in Parents level, yours/siblings level, younger level which would be children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren that would be lower level from you.

I have an older male coming in, not sure on the level at this moment, but…. Well actually, he is on your parents level if I’ve interpreted that correctly. I see you are a male so if you are married or have siblings that are married think their in laws as well. Just stay open and keep all of that in mind.

Okay I have an older male above you in age on parent’s level who tells me his passing was quick and or unexpected.

In fact, he now tells me his passing was quick whether it was unexpected or not may or may not be.

He makes me feel he has siblings, not just one.

I know he has a brother because he told me so. I just don’t know which side of life his brother is on or how many brothers, but I know he has at least one.

He tells me that the year 1979 is significant so usually this for me represents a birth or passing year, sometimes a marriage or some turning point in your life like a buying of a new home or starting of a business.

He does tell me that Ann or Annie or the A female tied into him I think he said with him, the A female.

I feel the A female is above him in age like a parent or aunt, grandmother, mother in law, ex mother or even great grandmother etc. keep your mind above him in age and please look into this if you are not sure, ask family.

He’s telling me he has two sons. (keep in mind if this is not your father, but you think it may be your grandfather so two level’s above you in age, then let me know as the feedback would help me and I will ask them why I got the info. the way that I did or help me to interpret this better.)

Okay, I don’t feel that this is the same male that is saying this next part, but I had a male just shout out that he passed of lung cancer so look into this as two who it was and in fact… the male that passed of lung cancer would have gone into remission and then came back.

There is a R male name being mentioned as in, but not necessarily Richard, Rick etc. I feel that the name of the person that is being mentioned is still on this side of life and would have the first letter of his name is R and there is an I or an E in his name.

Even if I have the I or E part of the name wrong, but there is a family member whether through marriage or blood ties living on this side of life, physical with the first initial R in his name that is who this male is referencing. The male who passed quick.

I also want to say that this male that I am speaking to either spoke another language fluently or not, or his family was from another county like Italy, France, Germany.

I know this is silly, but did you eat french-fries today or yesterday or was there a conversation about them within the past two day? If so, this would be this older males way of saying he was there during this time.

Yeah, this older male that I’m speaking with, even if I’ve gotten the level wrong, he makes me feel his heart gave out on him.

There is also a Nicolas, Nicole, Nikkie connected to you or family in whatever way. I need you to think either side of life, but I feel like I want to lean toward this side of life more.

Keep in mind, that when you get a name, it wouldn’t matter whether your family had the chance to meet this person or not or if it’s a distant cousin you haven’t seen in 30 years or your father in laws brother wife. That is still considered family and it may not make sense to you why that person is being mentioned, but it makes sense to me and I understand the reason on a development level why it’s being given to me. If it doesn’t make sense to you, but you can connect with it in any way, please say so and why you connect with it as it will help me. Thank you.

This older male is saying thank you. He is sending love to you and the family.

He again mentions the two sons, I feel he is referring to his two sons.

I don’t know who Mark or Marcos or Marcus is but I think I will stick with that as being an exact name and please think both sides of life.

This older male that is coming in would like me to talk about the medal so that is significant.

Also, the name Christopher comes up.

I could be wrong, but I feel Chris or Christopher is a middle name for someone living on this side of life.

And someone recently put in or had a conversation about airbags as in a car. Ask family about this as it may make sense to someone else. I know, dumb thing to ask family, but you never know.

Also, I’m being told your father had the military connection. I hope I heard that correctly and it was your dad.

I’m going to leave that there. I thank you and hopefully you can connect with some of the information coming through.  Blessings to you and your dad. Thank you!

26 minutes ago, openozy said:

Brother

Hi openozy,

Please keep an open mind as to who is coming through if not your brother, thank you.

Your brother passes young from the way that I’m getting this.

If I’ve understood this correctly he would have passed unexpectedly.

I feel his passing was an accident or he passed in some sort of an accident or those here say it was an accident if not in an accident.

I want to say you are one of 3 children or there are 3 children still here which would make you one of the 4 and 3 children are still here.

April or the 4th of ANY month is significant birthday or anniversary for someone here in the physical world or there in spirit.

I feel like mom is still here on this side of life, physical side of life. If not please consider who this younger male energy would be referring to on mom’s level still on this side of life.

There is a female on you and your brother’s level that is being referenced. I feel you have a sister one or more. If no sister then please consider which female on your level this younger male energy might be mentioning like a sister as in sister in law, step sister, half etc. this is all on you guy’s level.

Yeah, I have to go with what I’m getting on this younger male energy’s passing. It was not intentional, his passing because I keep getting this.

If this doesn’t sound like your brother, please consider who it may be. I do feel like it is a male on your level so look into this.

I’m being told that you or family still have the shoes of someone in the spirit world. Please check into this if you would.

There is a K or C female being mentioned, I believe still living on this side of life, physical. K or C as in, but not necessarily Kathy, Karen, Carol and I feel this would be through marriage or a girlfriend or fiancé of someone’s in the family. (Note: Could be wrong on the last part, but sticking with her being here.)

The number 13 is VERY significant, so when he passed, the 13th of a month maybe a bday or anniversary of some sort. Just keep it in mind if you would.

Also, the name Kelly or Kelli is significant, and I’ll leave that as an exact name as in a family member or friend now or way back when.

Again, I want to say your mother is still here. I hope I heard that correctly.

I also want to say that this young male coming in would have a sister one or more on this side of life so if this is your brother who passed in this way, you guys have a sister connection one or more.

Again, the number 4 is coming up and I feel that is for a female living on this side of life.

Can you also take the name Patrick or Patricia no matter how they are tied into you and either side of life. If you can, could you please tell me how they are tied into you so that I can understand why they gave it to me.

Also Patricia or Patrick is an exact name and now I believe that person is living on this side of life, physical.

Something about his passing is unexplained I’m being told, meaning there are questions remaining.

I feel like it’s more of a HOW as in how come… or how did… rather than why? I personally want to say the question is a why, but I heard how so I have to stick with it and hopefully you or another family member will understand this how connection.

Also, I’m to mention the beauty queen, the queen or the princess. I am seeing a female with a crown on, unless you understand the crown connection, now I just heard king. I hope you get what is trying to be conveyed here.

Okay that’s about it. I think I’ll leave this with you and hope you understand who is coming in and can validate some things for me. Blessings to you and your brother.

• Like 1

Thanks Evolving,My younger brother passed 20 years ago from an accidental drug overdose.He was my half brother,have a half brother and sister that I've never met.Patricia is a family friend we both classed as our sister.Carol is my sister in law who is having a hard time atm.The Queen is my grandmother who recently passed at 95,she deff commanded respect and was always shown it by everyone that knew her(a great lady)she looked like queen Elizibeth.I always wondered if my bro was given a hot shot that led to his passing.Cheers.

1 hour ago, Evolving said:

Hi papageorge,

Okay so I’m now see your name on here and that makes me wonder about the information I gave above.

My name is George. My father's name is George (deceased 13 years ago) my son's name is George. 

Okay, I know that you are looking to hear from your father but please if you can stay open to who is coming in. Know that I don’t hear/feel steps, ex’s, in-laws, girlfriends, boyfriends, I get my information first as Father, Mother, Sister and brother and along with a level as in Parents level, yours/siblings level, younger level which would be children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren that would be lower level from you.

I have an older male coming in, not sure on the level at this moment, but…. Well actually, he is on your parents level if I’ve interpreted that correctly. I see you are a male so if you are married or have siblings that are married think their in laws as well. Just stay open and keep all of that in mind.

Okay I have an older male above you in age on parent’s level who tells me his passing was quick and or unexpected.

My dad passed from cancer so it wasn't very quick (1.5 years) but the death moment seemed to be under his control and sooner than was expected.

In fact, he now tells me his passing was quick whether it was unexpected or not may or may not be.

He makes me feel he has siblings, not just one.

My dad just had a brother

I know he has a brother because he told me so. I just don’t know which side of life his brother is on or how many brothers, but I know he has at least one.

Yes, my dad's brother is still living

He tells me that the year 1979 is significant so usually this for me represents a birth or passing year, sometimes a marriage or some turning point in your life like a buying of a new home or starting of a business.

I don't recall any major events in 1979

He does tell me that Ann or Annie or the A female tied into him I think he said with him, the A female.

His mother who has passed was called Fannie. (Francis) 

I feel the A female is above him in age like a parent or aunt, grandmother, mother in law, ex mother or even great grandmother etc. keep your mind above him in age and please look into this if you are not sure, ask family.

Fannie was his mother

He’s telling me he has two sons.

That is correct. Two sons and no daughters

(keep in mind if this is not your father, but you think it may be your grandfather so two level’s above you in age, then let me know as the feedback would help me and I will ask them why I got the info. the way that I did or help me to interpret this better.)

Okay, I don’t feel that this is the same male that is saying this next part, but I had a male just shout out that he passed of lung cancer so look into this as two who it was and in fact… the male that passed of lung cancer would have gone into remission and then came back.

My dad's grandfather passed of lung cancer

There is a R male name being mentioned as in, but not necessarily Richard, Rick etc. I feel that the name of the person that is being mentioned is still on this side of life and would have the first letter of his name is R and there is an I or an E in his name.

My dad's other son is Ray (yes, on this side)

Even if I have the I or E part of the name wrong, but there is a family member whether through marriage or blood ties living on this side of life, physical with the first initial R in his name that is who this male is referencing. The male who passed quick.

Ray (still living) was my dad's other son

I also want to say that this male that I am speaking to either spoke another language fluently or not, or his family was from another county like Italy, France, Germany.

My dad spoke no other language but his dad was born and raised in Portugal.

I know this is silly, but did you eat french-fries today or yesterday or was there a conversation about them within the past two day? If so, this would be this older males way of saying he was there during this time.

I didn't eat French fries today or yesterday. But there was a conversation today about our rather recent trip to Canada where we all ate poutine (French fries really) which was actually a highlight of that short visit

Yeah, this older male that I’m speaking with, even if I’ve gotten the level wrong, he makes me feel his heart gave out on him.

My dad died of cancer and slowly on my urging slowed his breathing down to a stop (as if under control) This was at least a couple weeks before anyone expected death. My dad's dad's heart gave out on him

There is also a Nicolas, Nicole, Nikkie connected to you or family in whatever way. I need you to think either side of life, but I feel like I want to lean toward this side of life more.

I am not thinking of any relative with those names

Keep in mind, that when you get a name, it wouldn’t matter whether your family had the chance to meet this person or not or if it’s a distant cousin you haven’t seen in 30 years or your father in laws brother wife. That is still considered family and it may not make sense to you why that person is being mentioned, but it makes sense to me and I understand the reason on a development level why it’s being given to me. If it doesn’t make sense to you, but you can connect with it in any way, please say so and why you connect with it as it will help me. Thank you.

This older male is saying thank you. He is sending love to you and the family.

He again mentions the two sons, I feel he is referring to his two sons.

Yep, my dad had two sons that were always his first concern

I don’t know who Mark or Marcos or Marcus is but I think I will stick with that as being an exact name and please think both sides of life.

Those names aren't ringing any bells

This older male that is coming in would like me to talk about the medal so that is significant.

Also, the name Christopher comes up.

Combining this and the medal thing my mom always insists on a St. Christopher metal be kept in all our cars for protection

I could be wrong, but I feel Chris or Christopher is a middle name for someone living on this side of life.

I can't think of any such close relative

And someone recently put in or had a conversation about airbags as in a car. Ask family about this as it may make sense to someone else. I know, dumb thing to ask family, but you never know.

I don't recall being in such a conversation. I can ask my son.

Also, I’m being told your father had the military connection. I hope I heard that correctly and it was your dad.

My dad was never in the military. His brother was in the Korean war

I’m going to leave that there. I thank you and hopefully you can connect with some of the information coming through.  Blessings to you and your dad. Thank you!

Thank you for your time. I hope you can see if you can follow-up with my dad again!

17 minutes ago, openozy said:

Thanks Evolving,My younger brother passed 20 years ago from an accidental drug overdose.He was my half brother,have a half brother and sister that I've never met.Patricia is a family friend we both classed as our sister.Carol is my sister in law who is having a hard time atm.The Queen is my grandmother who recently passed at 95,she deff commanded respect and was always shown it by everyone that knew her(a great lady)she looked like queen Elizibeth.I always wondered if my bro was given a hot shot that led to his passing.Cheers.

I'm sorry for your recently loss of your grandmother. Thank you for your response openozy I appreciate your time and the feedback as it helps me to understand where I could do better. This is the format I was hoping for. I know that it's time-consuming, but it's important that each bit be answer to the best of your ability so that I can further understand my connection. Again I appreciate your time. 

Please keep an open mind as to who is coming through if not your brother, thank you.

Your brother passes young from the way that I’m getting this.

Since I don't know how old you are I am assuming he was young.

If I’ve understood this correctly he would have passed unexpectedly.

Accidental Overdose

I feel his passing was an accident or he passed in some sort of an accident or those here say it was an accident if not in an accident.

Accidental Overdose

I want to say you are one of 3 children or there are 3 children still here which would make you one of the 4 and 3 children are still here.

you are one of 3 children still here.

April or the 4th of ANY month is significant birthday or anniversary for someone here in the physical world or there in spirit.

No Answer

I feel like mom is still here on this side of life, physical side of life. If not please consider who this younger male energy would be referring to on mom’s level still on this side of life.

No Answer

There is a female on you and your brother’s level that is being referenced. I feel you have a sister one or more. If no sister then please consider which female on your level this younger male energy might be mentioning like a sister as in sister in law, step sister, half etc. this is all on you guy’s level.

Patricia is a family friend we both classed as our sister.

Yeah, I have to go with what I’m getting on this younger male energy’s passing. It was not intentional, his passing because I keep getting this.

I always wondered if my bro was given a hot shot that led to his passing. I hope this answered your question.

If this doesn’t sound like your brother, please consider who it may be. I do feel like it is a male on your level so look into this.

I’m being told that you or family still have the shoes of someone in the spirit world. Please check into this if you would.

(No Answer) These shoes may go to to your grandmother and brother's way of letting you know they have met up. I'm sorry for your loss.

There is a K or C female being mentioned, I believe still living on this side of life, physical. K or C as in, but not necessarily Kathy, Karen, Carol and I feel this would be through marriage or a girlfriend or fiancé of someone’s in the family. (Note: Could be wrong on the last part, but sticking with her being here.)

Carol is my sister in law

The number 13 is VERY significant, so when he passed, the 13th of a month maybe a bday or anniversary of some sort. Just keep it in mind if you would.

No Answer

Also, the name Kelly or Kelli is significant, and I’ll leave that as an exact name as in a family member or friend now or way back when.

No Answer

Again, I want to say your mother is still here. I hope I heard that correctly.

No Anwer

I also want to say that this young male coming in would have a sister one or more on this side of life so if this is your brother who passed in this way, you guys have a sister connection one or more.

You felt it was Carol being referenced here.

Again, the number 4 is coming up and I feel that is for a female living on this side of life.

No Answer

Can you also take the name Patrick or Patricia no matter how they are tied into you and either side of life. If you can, could you please tell me how they are tied into you so that I can understand why they gave it to me.

The answer to which side of life Patricia was on was not given.

Also Patricia or Patrick is an exact name and now I believe that person is living on this side of life, physical.

Something about his passing is unexplained I’m being told, meaning there are questions remaining.

I always wondered if my bro was given a hot shot that led to his passing.

I feel like it’s more of a HOW as in how come… or how did… rather than why? I personally want to say the question is a why, but I heard how so I have to stick with it and hopefully you or another family member will understand this how connection.

Cannot be answered.

Also, I’m to mention the beauty queen, the queen or the princess. I am seeing a female with a crown on, unless you understand the crown connection, now I just heard king. I hope you get what is trying to be conveyed here.

The Queen is my grandmother who recently passed at 95,she deff commanded respect and was always shown it by everyone that knew her(a great lady)she looked like queen Elizibeth

Okay that’s about it. I think I’ll leave this with you and hope you understand who is coming in and can validate some things for me. Blessings to you and your brother.

Brother was 23 when he died,mums still alive, don't know 4th or 13 is about will check ,shoes too.When I read this my brother deff let me know he's here.Don't know about Kelly was it tilly.

51 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Hi George,

The following I would definitely take as I don't always get exact names, it's the sound that I go for which is why I pay more attention to the first initials of the names I get and I heard Annie, but chose to right Ann and then Annie. Good lesson there. That may seem very small, but it's actually a huge lesson. 

(((His mother who has passed was called Fannie. (Francis) 

Fannie was his mother)))

The following about made my head spin. Out of all the times I see a St. Christopher medal and the one time I don't say St. Christopher medal and I say the name, it's the medal. Grrrr :) 

(((Also, the name Christopher comes up.

Combining this and the medal thing my mom always insists on a St. Christopher metal be kept in all our cars for protection)))

It almost looks like we have your grandfather and your great-grandfather coming in and just a little with dad. The info. is connecting with 3 men in spirit.

Okay I looked at your last reply and you stated that you would like me to follow up with dad again.

The male I'm with still insists he has the sister and in-fact puts her with him. Sister to him would be seen as step-sister, sister in law through wife, ex wife or brother, ex-sister in law, half-sister, adopted sister etc.

He also wants me to mention Ken, Kennit or Keith don't know who that is to you or to dad, think that sound K...K... and think all family and friends because he's putting this lady on his level. 

And who is Georgia or the connection to the State of Georgia? Don't assume everything goes together. I separate the statements and they are to be seen first as separate pieces of info. that may or may not go together.

In-fact that Georgia connection goes to his brother in some way. I'm sure this is your dad. Well, I'm not sure, but he's making me feel it goes to his brother and I believe the K male does too whether it belongs to your uncles family or what.

Your Uncle has the child or children. I believe a son and a daughter and if not then we are talking about someone else. Now I'm not saying that's all that uncle has, he may have more, but what I'm being told is there is at least one son and one daughter if not for uncle who is dad referring to.

So your mom is still here is that correct?

And your mother would have one or more siblings.

I feel like your mother would have at least one sister who would also have a daughter and that daughter would share a first or middle name with someone. I am not sure about this part, but I feel she would share a name with someone in the spirit world.

And I'm being told there is a Jean, Gean, Jennie, Jenny, Jen, J or G female on this side of life too that is family.

The father figure that is coming in, who feels like your dad, but I think I may have had Gpa before, anyway, he makes me feel there was something going on with his leg. I feel like it's one leg rather than both. There was trouble walking with this leg. If this seems like gpa over dad then this will tell me who I have.

And if you don't have any step or half brothers then there is with no doubt in my mind a connection to a Steve either side of life. I don't know who Steve is to you or the family, but I have to stick with it.

I know this man is sending love, but I don't feel I have enough correct information validated to say he is your father, but I do know that he sends love and wishes the family well. He makes me feel that pictures or a picture of him was looked at recently within the weeks and he was mentioned either mentally when looking at this or there was a conversation about him. Hopefully you can figure this out and find out if it's dad that I'm with. I feel like I'm with your father, but again, with the other men talking over one another it's not cleared up as far as I'm concerned.

One more thing, he says to say Betty and makes me feel wife would know, so whether this is your wife, gf or his wife. I'll leave this with you. Thank George, take care. Off to bed I go.

Edited by Evolving
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, openozy said:

Brother was 23 when he died,mums still alive, don't know 4th or 13 is about will check ,shoes too.When I read this my brother deff let me know he's here.Don't know about Kelly was it tilly.

Thank you for that openozy. I'm going to stick with the exact name Kelly. Thanks for adding those things. I really appreciate it. :)

Whoever is inclined to make, at the very least, a half-arsed appearance.

I need new friends.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Evolving said:

Hi Complex14,

So no pressure here for either of us. I know you are looking to hear from your mother, but please stay open to who is actually coming through. Sometimes it may be the person you want to hear from and then it might switch to someone else connected to you. Unfortunately, I'm not always clear as to when they are doing this, so one part may sound like one person you are aware of and then the next bit of information may sound like someone else you know or know of that is actually coming in.  Also, I'm going to concentrate more on evidence rather than lovely dovey stuff, but we’ll see what happens.

Forget that you have stated mom and just stay open.

I have an older female above you in age stepping in. I do feel like this female is on mom and dad's level, so a contemporary of theirs, someone on that level, not above them in age.

This could be my mother or grandmother as they both died young.

This older female that is coming in here does make me feel like she is a mother figure.

I feel like she is connected to your mother in some way.

Could be her mother my grandmother

Let's put it this way, she draws her energy towards your mother so there is a connection in some way, which tells me she is your mother, her sister, her friend, her cousin. (A female on that level)

I feel that this older female was sick when she passed.

Both my mother and grandmother were sick when they passed.

I feel that this female would have had some form of cancer as I hear two things that make me believe this.

They both died of cancer.

I also feel that there was something going on with this older females brain as I feel my thinking is not as clear as it once was, I'm having trouble processing the information.

My grandmothers cancer metastasized and she get brain cancer in the end and would confuse words.

This older female would like me to mention the two daughters. I feel like she would have the two daughters. If this is not the case then please keep in mind that there are two significant daughters that she is referring to still on this side of life I feel and this would be family.

I feel they are referencing my two daughters.

I keep getting the name Michael and if no Michael ON EITHER SIDE OF LIFE here or in spirit then please consider the M male on this side of life, the M male in the physical world that she would be referencing.

?

Also, I'm seeing someone I know by the name of George who plays soccer so she is trying to reference the one who plays soccer or she's trying to get me to say the name George on EITHER SIDE OF LIFE.

?

She wants me to reference someone not being there at the time of her passing or someone feeling they missed it when they left the room, or not being able to get there on time etc. and I feel this person she is referencing would be a male figure.

My father was not in the room when she passed. She was surrounded by loved ones but he was out doing who knows what. This part is very true. 

I feel the male figure she is referencing is still here in the physical world.

Yes he is.

This mother figure that is coming through tells me she is with her father in spirit.

My mother’s father did pass after she did. So my grandfather yes. 

I feel this father figure that she is referencing shares a first OR middle name with someone here in the physical world or there in spirit.

Yup. My brother is named after my grandfather.

I feel like this mother figure that passed of some form of cancer developed or was in the chest or upper part of her body so basically from the chest up.

Yes both my mother and grandmothers disease began with breast cancer. They both had mastectomy.

I want to say specifically breast cancer, but again there was an issue with her brain and the processing of her thoughts, formulating thoughts, but I feel this may have been from drugs administered.

Yes apparently they did not get it all and as I previously mentioned it metastasis to the brain.

She is making me aware that there is a Henry either side of life so think both sides of life when referring to names or initials.

My mother’s best friend had a son named Henry who died very very young of cancer as well.

The mother figure coming in here would like me to talk about the handkerchief or the small piece of cloth that was hers or tied into her. I feel it may even have a monogram on it.

I would have to ask my dad about this. Not sure.

There is a Bill, Billy or William she also mentions, but does not tell me which side of life this person is on so think both sides of life.

?

This mother figure also makes me feel she has a brother connection so one or more either side of life.

My mother was an only child but my grandmother did have a brother. He passed after her.

In fact, I believe there is a brother figure still here in the physical world for her.

The brother figure she mentions above would be her only brother here or the oldest brother here from what she is telling me.

I don’t know if you are from the U.S., but if you are not there is some connection to the US. As in, you have been here or you have family or friends that are here or family that has visited here.

Yes from US

It could be she is just trying to tell me that you are from here and that within the family there is a Texas connection so again like the above. From Texas, have family or friends from Texas, been there, recently came back, planning on going. Etc.

I feel like you are not the only child, that you do have a sibling or more.

I have a brother 

She makes me feel like you have a brother, she doesn’t tell me how many, she just gives me my symbol for you having a brother. They don’t always give me plurals.

She does want to acknowledge the one who works the night shift or the one who works at night. It’s not 9 to 5, but rather after that.

Yes my brother owns a shop and often works nights.

I feel like the person who works this night job is a female from what she is giving me so if you know this to be a man, please look into the female within the family.

My sister in law is a nurse and she does work night shift.

She also wants me to mention the dice. She is showing me a pair of hanging dice that they use to do long ago within cars around the rearview mirror. If you don’t understand this maybe someone else in the family does. It has to be pretty significant for her to show them to me. The only thing that confused me is I heard dominos, yet saw the dice hanging from the rearview mirror and I ask her to clarify it for me and I saw the dice again.

My father loves to play dominos they played with their friends all the time. He also used to have a GTO back in the day with hanging dice.

i feel she is referring to my father he was the love of her life.

Okay the number 2 is significant so Feb. would be seen as a birthday or anniversary of some sort for someone here in the physical world or there in spirit. If no Feb. connection, then it’s the 2nd of ANY month that is being referenced and significant.

Not sure

I also feel that the 2 is tied into a female.

I feel like the 2 belongs to a female living on this side of life, physical.

I feel like the 2 connection is tied into a birthday.

Even if your first thoughts go to someone in the spirit world that has a two, please look into this for a female here if you would. Often they will give double connections.

Okay, I will leave this with you. Thank you for giving me the chance to connect with your loved ones and hopefully, you can identify for me who this is if not your mother. Bless you and your mom. 

Thank you that was amazing !!! 

3 hours ago, Complex14 said:

Was there any message or anything she wanted to say particularly to me? 

Hi Complex14,

When it comes to this kind of message giving, it's really about the evidence for me so there is not a lot of words of love being put out there. That doesn't mean that that can't happen, that love cannot be expressed through the evidence which you have proven already through your statement.  i feel she is referring to my father he was the love of her life.

Your mother obviously needed to mention dad a couple of times as her way of sending love and that's what she is really doing here, sending love to all of you by working with me to get her words across. So we have her and grandma coming in.

Anyone can say, they are sending love, doing well, is happy etc. but that doesn't say who is communicating. For me, I want you to know or at least have an idea of who is communicating through the information coming across. The more detailed they get the better. example: Emma has a son, who has a daughter in college who recently became engaged. Mother in spirit who passed of breast cancer has the son still living. Maybe someday my mediumship will be that way all the time who knows, but that's why I'm here to work on it and I guess I will change the info. at the top, so people are aware I am in here to work on some things and I apologize if it comes in so robotic like. 

I don't know if you are male or female, but I'm assuming you are female.

Either way, your mother sends love. She does acknowledge you or another female holding her foot/toe at the time of her passing. And if this was not your mother, then consider grandma.

I'm also to mention the blanket which someone still has or it was an in-memory blanket made after the passing.

I'm going to take it as there is a Paul or Paula connection somewhere because this does come up, check with your daughter.

Mom wants you to know that she is doing well and feels great as she puts it.

She wants to thank you for being there at the time of her passing.

She makes me feel that you and her were close as she shows me two fingers crossed. Funny, she shows me this which is my symbol for close, the crossing of the fingers but had underlined issues between the two that could have been addressed. I am seeing me and my mother who I know loved me and she knew I loved her, but there were past wounds that were not completely dealt with, we just put things aside and continued on with our relationship and from time to time those issues would interfere with our relationship. Again there was still the love there and it was expressed a common ground no doubt. Hopefully you will understand who she is referring to if not yourself.

She just wants you to know that she is okay, she is doing well and that she is no longer suffering.

She does make me feel that the family has kind of split to some degree. Like something is missing, and not her, that's not what I'm feeling. Lost maybe is the word since her passing which would be understandable, either way, she just wants to acknowledge this and to say keep trying that's all you can do. 

That is about it. Hope it's helped. Thank you!

4 hours ago, Evolving said:

Hi Complex14,

When it comes to this kind of message giving, it's really about the evidence for me so there is not a lot of words of love being put out there. That doesn't mean that that can't happen, that love cannot be expressed through the evidence which you have proven already through your statement.  i feel she is referring to my father he was the love of her life.

Your mother obviously needed to mention dad a couple of times as her way of sending love and that's what she is really doing here, sending love to all of you by working with me to get her words across. So we have her and grandma coming in.

Anyone can say, they are sending love, doing well, is happy etc. but that doesn't say who is communicating. For me, I want you to know or at least have an idea of who is communicating through the information coming across. The more detailed they get the better. example: Emma has a son, who has a daughter in college who recently became engaged. Mother in spirit who passed of breast cancer has the son still living. Maybe someday my mediumship will be that way all the time who knows, but that's why I'm here to work on it and I guess I will change the info. at the top, so people are aware I am in here to work on some things and I apologize if it comes in so robotic like. 

I completely understand what you are saying 

I don't know if you are male or female, but I'm assuming you are female.

i am female 

Either way, your mother sends love. She does acknowledge you or another female holding her foot/toe at the time of her passing. And if this was not your mother, then consider grandma.

i was  at the foot of her bed when she took her last breath.

I'm also to mention the blanket which someone still has or it was an in-memory blanket made after the passing.

I'm going to take it as there is a Paul or Paula connection somewhere because this does come up, check with your daughter.

yes Paulina was our neighbor and a great friend of hers who helped us take care of her during her final days. 

Mom wants you to know that she is doing well and feels great as she puts it.

She wants to thank you for being there at the time of her passing.

She makes me feel that you and her were close as she shows me two fingers crossed. Funny, she shows me this which is my symbol for close, the crossing of the fingers but had underlined issues between the two that could have been addressed. I am seeing me and my mother who I know loved me and she knew I loved her, but there were past wounds that were not completely dealt with, we just put things aside and continued on with our relationship and from time to time those issues would interfere with our relationship. Again there was still the love there and it was expressed a common ground no doubt. Hopefully you will understand who she is referring to if not yourself.

it is me and i understand.

She just wants you to know that she is okay, she is doing well and that she is no longer suffering.

She does make me feel that the family has kind of split to some degree. Like something is missing, and not her, that's not what I'm feeling. Lost maybe is the word since her passing which would be understandable, either way, she just wants to acknowledge this and to say keep trying that's all you can do. 

Yes my brother and father do not have a very good relationship she was the glue that held us together. I do try to keep them connected on holidays and birthdays. I will continue to try to mend their relationship.

That is about it. Hope it's helped. Thank you!

You are extremely talented. I hope that you continue to work on ur gift and never take it for granted. Thank you for connecting me with my mother. I feel peace. Much love to you! 

4 hours ago, Complex14 said:

You are extremely talented. I hope that you continue to work on ur gift and never take it for granted. Thank you for connecting me with my mother. I feel peace. Much love to you! 

Thank you for your kind words. From day one, I've asked that I continue to be in awe of all that I experience through spirit. I am grateful! And there are no words that could express my love and gratitude. I continue to work hard and try to understand my connection to the spirit world. I don't mean to come on here and come across so robotic like, but I'm on here for my understanding, studies and you and your families are helping so thank you, to everyone! 

16 hours ago, Kismit said:

Father 

Hi Kismit,

Okay so you are looking to hear from father, but please keep an open mind.

I have an older male above you in age that is coming in here. He’s got a good since of humor. Maybe not on-stage kind of funny, but he’s not all serious, he can take a joke and give one out, tease a bit.

He says a couple of things here. One is the number 4 so April itself being the 4th month of the year or the 4th of ANY month is significant which I would see as a birthday or anniversary of some sort.

Please look into this, but I feel the number 4 is tied into an anniversary of some sort even if you know it to be connected to a significant birthday, then see that as this older males way of reaching out to that person(s) here and sending love, saying hello or that he is that person or with that person.

He makes me feel that someone still has his wallet or there is a significant wallet connection to him or you.

I want to go further with this wallet, I feel it may have been brown.

Also, with this wallet, I feel that something was found missing or his wallet or the wallet came up missing. Not sure if that made sense.

This older male coming in makes me feel he had stomach and or intestinal issues. Now he didn’t tell me the word intestinal, I heard belly so I wrote stomach, but then I also saw my brother who passed of colon cancer. In fact I want to stay in the intestines, because there was an issue at some point with this older male with the intestines whether he passed of this issue or not, I am not being told, but it’s very significant. If this doesn’t sound like your father, please look into it. Please follow up with me after you have checked with family. Thank you!

There is an L male being mentioned as in, but not necessarily the exact name Lawrence, Larry, Luke, Lance etc. We have to consider all family even through marriages when referring to people whether exact names or initials. I’m not always told which side of life the person is on so think both sides of life with this L male.

Please correct me if you know for sure. I feel that the L male being referenced is in the physical side of life and below your parents in age.

I am getting that your father’s passing was quick.

I also am getting that there is a significant female on your father’s level that is with him, so I would see this as wife, cousins, sister, sister in law, ex sister in law, whether though a sibling or a friend.

To narrow down the above a bit, I feel that this female that is with him is either a wife or sister so what that means is his wife, ex wife or a child of his, their mother in law. Sister would be his sister, his sister in law or a sibling’s sister.  

This female that he is referencing on his level would have had the aneurism, whether brain or otherwise. I just hear a pop. I know someone went over like that, I just hope I didn’t mix something up.

You must have one or more brothers either side of life.

If you have answered no to the above statement, then I have to state that there is a Steve connection to you or dad in some way either side of life.

I don’t know which side of life your mother is on at the moment, but your mother was there at the time of your father’s passing or I’m being told she was alive at the time of his passing. It’s both, would that be correct?

So, there must be a Bill. That is an exact name whether it’s William or not would still be the same.

I believe your father has one brother.

I know that he wants me to mention the brother living whether that is yours or his, but he puts up one finger which is my symbol for the only brother on this side of life, physical, or the oldest brother on this side of life.

There is a birthday that just past or is coming up I’m being told so your loved ones are wishing someone a happy birthday. I feel like the birthday belongs to a female here on this side of life. Please look into this if you would.

There is a K or C female tied into your mother that this older male is mentioning. I don’t know if it’s the exact name Kathy/Catherine but remember the K or C sound female. I believe this female is also living if I’ve understood this correctly. Even if it’s mom cousin that you have spoken to in 20 years if she is the only K or C female living then that’s whose being referenced.

Also, someone has jumped out of a plane or was a jumper, parachute person in the military. I don’t know, I am seeing a man in a plan with a parachute on. Now, I’m seeing a clip from a TV program called NCIS where one of the detectives is getting ready to jump out of a plane.

Oh My Goodness. Now I have a male who I believe is above you in age telling me he was found after he passed. Someone found a male above you in age after they had already passed. I don’t think this is dad, and only you would know for sure, but check into that as well.

1.     You have the brother. (Funny I could have sworn I wrote he has the brother.)

2.     You have the sister. (Same with here, I thought I wrote he had the sister so that tells me to leave what I have whether he does or not.)

3.     Your grandparents connected to your father are both in spirit.

4.     I am supposed to talk about the silver necklace. Very significant to the family and I believe connected to your father.

5.     Bishop – a significant street name or last name or your father is trying to tell me there is someone in the family either side of the family that was or studied to become and decided later not to become a Minister, Priest, Nun, Rabi, Monk etc. Religious order of some sort.

6.     Bobby, Bobbie, male or female, Robert, Bob is an exact name.

7.     Colon cancer for a male in spirit I believe. Look into it if not your father and you’ll know who he is with.

8.     The number 7 and 11 is significant. July or the 7th of ANY month as well as November or the 11th of ANY month, birthday or anniversary of some sort.

9.     He just gave me the name of a band and Creedence Clearwater Revival I feel it has to do with the first word as I remember getting this before a long time ago. The word credence.

10.  Pop or Pop-pop, poppy, pops is being mentioned. I believe this pops person is in spirit. I think it’s granddad.

11.  The older male that passed quickly wants it known he is at peace and sends love.

You must be a female because I hear “Tell her I love her.”

I hope you understand the above and if you are a male then obviously it’s not you he is referring to, but hopefully you’ll know who he is speaking to.

I’ll leave this all with you. Thank you for helping out!

33 minutes ago, Evolving said:

Hi Kismit,

I have an older male above you in age that is coming in here. He’s got a good since of humor. Maybe not on-stage kind of funny, but he’s not all serious, he can take a joke and give one out, tease a bit.

He says a couple of things here. One is the number 4 so April itself being the 4th month of the year or the 4th of ANY month is significant which I would see as a birthday or anniversary of some sort.

Please look into this, but I feel the number 4 is tied into an anniversary of some sort even if you know it to be connected to a significant birthday, then see that as this older males way of reaching out to that person(s) here and sending love, saying hello or that he is that person or with that person.

He makes me feel that someone still has his wallet or there is a significant wallet connection to him or you.

I want to go further with this wallet, I feel it may have been brown.

Also, with this wallet, I feel that something was found missing or his wallet or the wallet came up missing. Not sure if that made sense.

This older male coming in makes me feel he had stomach and or intestinal issues. Now he didn’t tell me the word intestinal, I heard belly so I wrote stomach, but then I also saw my brother who passed of colon cancer. In fact I want to stay in the intestines, because there was an issue at some point with this older male with the intestines whether he passed of this issue or not, I am not being told, but it’s very significant. If this doesn’t sound like your father, please look into it. Please follow up with me after you have checked with family. Thank you!

There is an L male being mentioned as in, but not necessarily the exact name Lawrence, Larry, Luke, Lance etc. We have to consider all family even through marriages when referring to people whether exact names or initials. I’m not always told which side of life the person is on so think both sides of life with this L male.

Please correct me if you know for sure. I feel that the L male being referenced is in the physical side of life and below your parents in age.

I am getting that your father’s passing was quick.

I also am getting that there is a significant female on your father’s level that is with him, so I would see this as wife, cousins, sister, sister in law, ex sister in law, whether though a sibling or a friend.

To narrow down the above a bit, I feel that this female that is with him is either a wife or sister so what that means is his wife, ex wife or a child of his, their mother in law. Sister would be his sister, his sister in law or a sibling’s sister.  

This female that he is referencing on his level would have had the aneurism, whether brain or otherwise. I just hear a pop. I know someone went over like that, I just hope I didn’t mix something up.

You must have one or more brothers either side of life.

If you have answered no to the above statement, then I have to state that there is a Steve connection to you or dad in some way either side of life.

I don’t know which side of life your mother is on at the moment, but your mother was there at the time of your father’s passing or I’m being told she was alive at the time of his passing. It’s both, would that be correct?

So, there must be a Bill. That is an exact name whether it’s William or not would still be the same.

I believe your father has one brother.

I know that he wants me to mention the brother living whether that is yours or his, but he puts up one finger which is my symbol for the only brother on this side of life, physical, or the oldest brother on this side of life.

There is a birthday that just past or is coming up I’m being told so your loved ones are wishing someone a happy birthday. I feel like the birthday belongs to a female here on this side of life. Please look into this if you would.

There is a K or C female tied into your mother that this older male is mentioning. I don’t know if it’s the exact name Kathy/Catherine but remember the K or C sound female. I believe this female is also living if I’ve understood this correctly. Even if it’s mom cousin that you have spoken to in 20 years if she is the only K or C female living then that’s whose being referenced.

Also, someone has jumped out of a plane or was a jumper, parachute person in the military. I don’t know, I am seeing a man in a plan with a parachute on. Now, I’m seeing a clip from a TV program called NCIS where one of the detectives is getting ready to jump out of a plane.

Oh My Goodness. Now I have a male who I believe is above you in age telling me he was found after he passed. Someone found a male above you in age after they had already passed. I don’t think this is dad, and only you would know for sure, but check into that as well.

1.     You have the brother. (Funny I could have sworn I wrote he has the brother.)

2.     You have the sister. (Same with here, I thought I wrote he had the sister so that tells me to leave what I have whether he does or not.)

3.     Your grandparents connected to your father are both in spirit.

4.     I am supposed to talk about the silver necklace. Very significant to the family and I believe connected to your father.

5.     Bishop – a significant street name or last name or your father is trying to tell me there is someone in the family either side of the family that was or studied to become and decided later not to become a Minister, Priest, Nun, Rabi, Monk etc. Religious order of some sort.

6.     Bobby, Bobbie, male or female, Robert, Bob is an exact name.

7.     Colon cancer for a male in spirit I believe. Look into it if not your father and you’ll know who he is with.

8.     The number 7 and 11 is significant. July or the 7th of ANY month as well as November or the 11th of ANY month, birthday or anniversary of some sort.

9.     He just gave me the name of a band and Creedence Clearwater Revival I feel it has to do with the first word as I remember getting this before a long time ago. The word credence.

10.  Pop or Pop-pop, poppy, pops is being mentioned. I believe this pops person is in spirit. I think it’s granddad.

11.  The older male that passed quickly wants it known he is at peace and sends love.

You must be a female because I hear “Tell her I love her.”

I hope you understand the above and if you are a male then obviously it’s not you he is referring to, but hopefully you’ll know who he is speaking to.

Thank you there was a lot of information some fits and some doesn't.  My father would be with his sister. My mum has one sister by the name of Carol. My father had more than a little soft spot for. The fourth month is my birthday and my father' birthday as well as he passed on the 4th of November. I do have one brother either side of life. The living one did take his wallet. 

I don't know about a necklace or colon cancer, dad's death was long and not sudden. I don't know the aneurism or an L male. I know Bill and I could guess the older man who was found after he died and not connected to my Father is our old neighbour Dave.

Thank you oh and yes I am a girl

7 hours ago, ivetorres said:

Hi @Evolving

i would like to connect with my grandfather :rolleyes:

Hi ivetorres,

Would you understand who Eddie, Edward, Edmond is? Living on either side of life, but feel this person is family or like family.

I have an older male coming in here who is talking about the 5 siblings. He is either one of 5 siblings or his children are one of 5. LOL He keeps holding up the five fingers. Maybe I am misunderstanding him, it may be 5 siblings that are the same gender he is referring to. Please look into this.

Would you understand who Rocky, Rockford, or James is either side of life please?

This older male that is coming in is making me feel he was not a short man. I feel he was on the taller side.

He makes me feel that December is a birthday month and I want to go towards the later part of the month rather than the first half. I also feel that this is connected to a male figure so please check into it if you would and I feel that this person is on this side of life from what he is giving me. (If the only one that fits this is a female, please let me know, thanks.)

Who has or once had the Corgi? This person is being referenced. Maybe is a dog that you know someone really wants as in a favorite, this would be the older males way of coming in and referencing that person.

I feel that your mother’s father is in the spirit world. I hope that I received that correctly. I hope that was the grandfather you were referencing. The reason I say this is because I have an older male that is coming in referencing your mother.

You have two mothers is that correct. Or another woman that you would see as a mom as in mom in law, stepmother or mother in law. Why would the older male tell me you have two mother’s, is there another older female you would see as a mom?

Also, within the family the older grandfather figure coming in here wants to reference the Brady Bunch family which is his way of saying that a woman who had a child or more and a man who had a child or more married and their children and them became family. Whoever that is, he’s acknowledging them.

He also tells me there is a female that graduated this year. Actually he’s telling me there were two graduations and I believe I understood him correctly when I say at least one was a female, even if this was a cousin who graduated, college, high school or a trade school.

This grandfather figure would like me to mention the handprint someone made or someone has the handprint.

Hmmmm he’s holding up his hand again, palm facing me and again I’m seeing a ring on his wedding finger. I may be missing something here.

What is significant is the ring. When I see his hand up in the air it’s the ring that is significant. I feel the ring was suppose to go to someone or someone had hoped to get the ring and didn’t, but the ring was passed down.

Would you understand who Junior is unless someone shares the exact names as someone, first, middle and last.

With all readings, please see each line separate from the last that may or may not go together.

Also, the older male, who I feel is grandfather and if not think who may be saying this. They were able to come down when this older male passed and maybe even to a viewing but did not or could not go to the funeral or memorial. The person that is being referred to wasn’t able to stay for the entire thing for whatever reason. I could be wrong on this part, but I also feel that this is tied into a male figure.

Your grandfather, the older male above you in age that is coming through also tells me that someone is in the hospital now, recently discharge or is going in for a scheduled appointment. No I am not telling you something that isn’t already known, well maybe not to you right now, but that person knows. Either way, it’s his way of saying hello to that person, acknowledging that person, bringing that person into this conversation.

Your mother is still here if I have understood him correctly.

There is an Archie, Art, Arthur A male I believe in the spirit world with this older male, unless it’s your grandfather’s first initial or name, but I don’t think so. I would be wonderful if you could look into this and let me know later if you are not sure.  

Also, there is something significant about grasshoppers, locus, whether it’s the insect or a street name as in locus street, grasshopper road. IDK

Would I be correct in saying that your address has the numbers 4 and or 9 within it? And if not would I be correct in saying that there is something significant to your knowledge of 49th street, way, lane etc. This 4-9 or 49 has to do with a home and or living space.

Okay this older male who I believe is grandfather is stepping back.

Your mother is being referenced again.

I will leave this with you and he steps back with smiles and love to all.

Thank you ivetorres

16 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Thank you there was a lot of information some fits and some doesn't.  My father would be with his sister. My mum has one sister by the name of Carol. My father had more than a little soft spot for. The fourth month is my birthday and my father' birthday as well as he passed on the 4th of November. I do have one brother either side of life. The living one did take his wallet. 

I don't know about a necklace or colon cancer, dad's death was long and not sudden. I don't know the aneurism or an L male. I know Bill and I could guess the older man who was found after he died and not connected to my Father is our old neighbour Dave.

Thank you oh and yes I am a girl

NOTE: The reason I am writing Not Verified is because the information is either not known at the time of reading it, but it could be looked into, not enough information was given to the person receiving it, or you didn’t fully answer.

You didn’t do anything wrong, it’s just not verified. I’m also looking to have things written out as I requested above in my original post as it helps me to have a better understanding of how you viewed the reading and where I could do better.

Hi Kismit,

I have an older male above you in age that is coming in here. He’s got a good since of humor. Maybe not on-stage kind of funny, but he’s not all serious, he can take a joke and give one out, tease a bit.  Not verified. I’m not sure if you just didn’t feel your dad had a good sense of humor or if you just didn’t feel this was dad due to not enough info.

He says a couple of things here. One is the number 4 so April itself being the 4th month of the year or the 4th of ANY month is significant which I would see as a birthday or anniversary of some sort. The fourth month is my birthday and my father' birthday as well as he passed on the 4th of November.

my father' birthday as well as he passed on the 4th of November.

He makes me feel that someone still has his wallet or there is a significant wallet connection to him or you. I do have one brother either side of life. The living one did take his wallet.

I want to go further with this wallet, I feel it may have been brown. Not verified.

Also, with this wallet, I feel that something was found missing or his wallet or the wallet came up missing. Not sure if that made sense.  Not verified

This older male coming in makes me feel he had stomach and or intestinal issues. Now he didn’t tell me the word intestinal, I heard belly, so I wrote stomach, but then I also saw my brother who passed of colon cancer. In fact I want to stay in the intestines, because there was an issue at some point with this older male with the intestines whether he passed of this issue or not, I am not being told, but it’s very significant. If this doesn’t sound like your father, please look into it. Please follow up with me after you have checked with family. Thank you! I don't know about a necklace or colon cancer, dad's death was long and not sudden

There is an L male being mentioned as in, but not necessarily the exact name Lawrence, Larry, Luke, Lance etc. We have to consider all family even through marriages when referring to people whether exact names or initials. I’m not always told which side of life the person is on so think both sides of life with this L male. I don't know the aneurism or an L male

Please correct me if you know for sure. I feel that the L male being referenced is in the physical side of life and below your parents in age. I don't know the aneurism or an L male

I am getting that your father’s passing was quick. dad's death was long and not sudden

I also am getting that there is a significant female on your father’s level that is with him, so I would see this as wife, cousins, sister, sister in law, ex sister in law, whether though a sibling or a friend. My father would be with his sister.

To narrow down the above a bit, I feel that this female that is with him is either a wife or sister so what that means is his wife, ex wife or a child of his, their mother in law. Sister would be his sister, his sister in law or a sibling’s sister.  My father would be with his sister.

This female that he is referencing on his level would have had the aneurism, whether brain or otherwise. I just hear a pop. I know someone went over like that, I just hope I didn’t mix something up. I don't know the aneurism

You must have one or more brothers either side of life. I do have one brother either side of life.

If you have answered no to the above statement, then I have to state that there is a Steve connection to you or dad in some way either side of life. Not Verified

I don’t know which side of life your mother is on at the moment, but your mother was there at the time of your father’s passing or I’m being told she was alive at the time of his passing. It’s both, would that be correct? Not Verified

So, there must be a Bill. That is an exact name whether it’s William or not would still be the same. I know Bill. Usually when someone says they know someone, it’s because there is a connection other than the fact that the sitter knows of the person. Some of the information may make sense to Bill believe it or not.

I believe your father has one brother. Not Verified

I know that he wants me to mention the brother living whether that is yours or his, but he puts up one finger which is my symbol for the only brother on this side of life, physical, or the oldest brother on this side of life.  I do have one brother either side of life. The living one did take his wallet. 

There is a birthday that just past or is coming up I’m being told so your loved ones are wishing someone a happy birthday. I feel like the birthday belongs to a female here on this side of life. Please look into this if you would. If you are the only bday, he may be referencing you for April, however I usually like to stay in the same month that the message was given and will only go back one month or ahead one month. Not Verified.

There is a K or C female tied into your mother that this older male is mentioning. I don’t know if it’s the exact name Kathy/Catherine but remember the K or C sound female. I believe this female is also living if I’ve understood this correctly. Even if it’s mom cousin that you have spoken to in 20 years if she is the only K or C female living then that’s whose being referenced. My mum has one sister by the name of Carol.

Also, someone has jumped out of a plane or was a jumper, parachute person in the military. I don’t know, I am seeing a man in a plan with a parachute on. Now, I’m seeing a clip from a TV program called NCIS where one of the detectives is getting ready to jump out of a plane. Not Verified.

Oh My Goodness. Now I have a male who I believe is above you in age telling me he was found after he passed. Someone found a male above you in age after they had already passed. I don’t think this is dad, and only you would know for sure, but check into that as well. I could guess the older man who was found after he died and not connected to my Father is our old neighbour Dave.

3.     Your grandparents connected to your father are both in spirit. Not Verified

4.     I am supposed to talk about the silver necklace. Very significant to the family and I believe connected to your father. I don't know about a necklace.

5.     Bishop – a significant street name or last name or your father is trying to tell me there is someone in the family either side of the family that was or studied to become and decided later not to become a Minister, Priest, Nun, Rabi, Monk etc. Religious order of some sort. Not Verified

6.     Bobby, Bobbie, male or female, Robert, Bob is an exact name. Not Verified

7.     Colon cancer for a male in spirit I believe. Look into it if not your father and you’ll know who he is with. I don't know about a necklace or colon cancer. Not Verified

8.     The number 7 and 11 is significant. July or the 7th of ANY month as well as November or the 11th of ANY month, birthday or anniversary of some sort. 7 Not Verified

9.     He just gave me the name of a band and Creedence Clearwater Revival I feel it has to do with the first word as I remember getting this before a long time ago. The word credence. Not Verified

10.  Pop or Pop-pop, poppy, pops is being mentioned. I believe this pops person is in spirit. I think it’s granddad. Not Verified

11.  The older male that passed quickly wants it known he is at peace and sends love. Not Verified

You must be a female because I hear “Tell her I love her.” yes I am a girl

Thank you for your feedback. If you can validate anything else at any time I would appreciate it. Peace

• The topic was locked