Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Afterlife Communication - Offering to Connect

Evolving

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

Thank you there was a lot of information some fits and some doesn't.  My father would be with his sister. My mum has one sister by the name of Carol. My father had more than a little soft spot for. The fourth month is my birthday and my father' birthday as well as he passed on the 4th of November. I do have one brother either side of life. The living one did take his wallet. 

I don't know about a necklace or colon cancer, dad's death was long and not sudden. I don't know the aneurism or an L male. I know Bill and I could guess the older man who was found after he died and not connected to my Father is our old neighbour Dave.

Thank you oh and yes I am a girl

I just realized with their help.

Oh My Goodness. Now I have a male who I believe is above you in age telling me he was found after he passed. Someone found a male above you in age after they had already passed. I don’t think this is dad, and only you would know for sure, but check into that as well. I could guess the older man who was found after he died and not connected to my Father is our old neighbour Dave.

This is the male who passed quick. This is the male that is with your father. This is who they are referring to I believe.

Many times during a session, different souls will come through and speak over one another. Your particular session was even confusing to me. I not only feel that Dave's passing was quick, but obviously unexpected. Dave would have siblings. I feel a brother and a sister. If you don't know and want to know ask family and friends. There is also a connection to Virginia in the US. Family from there or live there, traveled to there and that either goes for you and your family or it's tied into Dave. I feel it's more to validate that everything that was said before the Virginia statement is true and I am hoping you understand at least the Virginia or US connection as that is all I need to know if the info. before it is true.  I know it's confusing, but I get it. Thanks again Kismit.

15 hours ago, Evolving said:

Hi ivetorres, 

Would you understand who Eddie, Edward, Edmond is? Living on either side of life, but feel this person is family or like family.  My son in law is Eduardo, but I also have a cousin named Edwin.  both in this life. 

I have an older male coming in here who is talking about the 5 siblings. He is either one of 5 siblings or his children are one of 5. LOL He keeps holding up the five fingers. Maybe I am misunderstanding him, it may be 5 siblings that are the same gender he is referring to. Please look into this.  Hmmmm.  at this time I can't get anything related to this 5, but I will definitely look into it. 

Would you understand who Rocky, Rockford, or James is either side of life please?  Not sure, who this could be

This older male that is coming in is making me feel he was not a short man. I feel he was on the taller side.  My dad's father was tall and skinny.   But the one that I was referring to is my mom's dad. 

He makes me feel that December is a birthday month and I want to go towards the later part of the month rather than the first half. I also feel that this is connected to a male figure so please check into it if you would and I feel that this person is on this side of life from what he is giving me. (If the only one that fits this is a female, please let me know, thanks.)  December -- Only one person I know in my family her bithday is in December 3rd, but I will look into it. 

Who has or once had the Corgi? This person is being referenced. Maybe is a dog that you know someone really wants as in a favorite, this would be the older males way of coming in and referencing that person. -- Not sure

I feel that your mother’s father is in the spirit world.- he is :-)  I hope that I received that correctly. I hope that was the grandfather you were referencing. -- yes, he is the one I was referencing to.

The reason I say this is because I have an older male that is coming in referencing your mother. :-)

You have two mothers is that correct. Or another woman that you would see as a mom as in mom in law, stepmother or mother in law. Why would the older male tell me you have two mother’s, is there another older female you would see as a mom? -- Not that I'm aware of a second mother, but I do have a lady that calls me daughter :-)

Also, within the family the older grandfather figure coming in here wants to reference the Brady Bunch family which is his way of saying that a woman who had a child or more and a man who had a child or more married and their children and them became family. Whoever that is, he’s acknowledging them. -- It's me, my family :-)

He also tells me there is a female that graduated this year. Actually he’s telling me there were two graduations and I believe I understood him correctly when I say at least one was a female, even if this was a cousin who graduated, college, high school or a trade school. -- Yes!! My cousins son and daughter graduated High School this year. 

This grandfather figure would like me to mention the handprint someone made or someone has the handprint. -- Need to look into this 

Hmmmm he’s holding up his hand again, palm facing me and again I’m seeing a ring on his wedding finger. I may be missing something here. --Not sure about this. 

What is significant is the ring. When I see his hand up in the air it’s the ring that is significant. I feel the ring was suppose to go to someone or someone had hoped to get the ring and didn’t, but the ring was passed down.

Would you understand who Junior is unless someone shares the exact names as someone, first, middle and last. -- Junior is my cousin. 

With all readings, please see each line separate from the last that may or may not go together.

Also, the older male, who I feel is grandfather and if not think who may be saying this. They were able to come down when this older male passed and maybe even to a viewing but did not or could not go to the funeral or memorial. The person that is being referred to wasn’t able to stay for the entire thing for whatever reason. I could be wrong on this part, but I also feel that this is tied into a male figure. -- It could be my cousin Junior that couldn't go to his funeral, but I couldn't go either. 

Your grandfather, the older male above you in age that is coming through also tells me that someone is in the hospital now, recently discharge or is going in for a scheduled appointment. No I am not telling you something that isn’t already known, well maybe not to you right now, but that person knows. Either way, it’s his way of saying hello to that person, acknowledging that person, bringing that person into this conversation.

Your mother is still here if I have understood him correctly.-- yes she is. 

There is an Archie, Art, Arthur A male I believe in the spirit world with this older male, unless it’s your grandfather’s first initial or name, but I don’t think so. I would be wonderful if you could look into this and let me know later if you are not sure.   No is not my grandpa initial, but i will look into it. 

Also, there is something significant about grasshoppers, locus, whether it’s the insect or a street name as in locus street, grasshopper road. IDK -- Interesting

Would I be correct in saying that your address has the numbers 4 and or 9 within it? And if not would I be correct in saying that there is something significant to your knowledge of 49th street, way, lane etc. This 4-9 or 49 has to do with a home and or living space. -- My address has 9 but not 4. 

Okay this older male who I believe is grandfather is stepping back. -- Love and Light for his spirit. 

Your mother is being referenced again.

I will leave this with you and he steps back with smiles and love to all.

Thank you ivetorres

Just see who comes through for me, and what they say.

I think it might be interesting. 

I'll ask for a communication. There's a person who's life was not the best that for a while my life was a bit entwined with for a while.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:23 PM, Evolving said:

I just realized with their help.

Oh My Goodness. Now I have a male who I believe is above you in age telling me he was found after he passed. Someone found a male above you in age after they had already passed. I don’t think this is dad, and only you would know for sure, but check into that as well. I could guess the older man who was found after he died and not connected to my Father is our old neighbour Dave.

This is the male who passed quick. This is the male that is with your father. This is who they are referring to I believe.

Many times during a session, different souls will come through and speak over one another. Your particular session was even confusing to me. I not only feel that Dave's passing was quick, but obviously unexpected. Dave would have siblings. I feel a brother and a sister. If you don't know and want to know ask family and friends. There is also a connection to Virginia in the US. Family from there or live there, traveled to there and that either goes for you and your family or it's tied into Dave. I feel it's more to validate that everything that was said before the Virginia statement is true and I am hoping you understand at least the Virginia or US connection as that is all I need to know if the info. before it is true.  I know it's confusing, but I get it. Thanks again Kismit.

sorry Evolving there is no US family connection for my family or Dave's as far as I am aware.

Greetings,

Im very interested in your offer and in return I'll shall offer u a tarot reading in exchange. I'd like to make contact with my grand grand grandmother (so the fifth mother figure on my mothers side) her name is P, I can't recall her name and she died an tragic death (murder) and she is currently my guardian angel in this life time. 

Thank you,

✌️

The original poster Evolving, was only here on here June 27 - 29.  She hasn't been active in over a week. I hope she comes back!  I'd love a reading! 

Thank you all for replying. I have been really busy and haven't been able to come on to do any more readings, but will hopefully this week. Unfortunately, no matter who you ask for within your thread, grandmother on dad's side, friends father's great uncle on mom's side etc. it doesn't mean they are going to come through. It's a simple exercise that I do to help me focus.  That's why I ask that you stay open. I'm sorry, but I won't do readings for anyone who puts in anything more than the relationship of the person. Telling me how someone passed, when they passed, their name etc. takes away so much that could be used to validate who they are. As it is, the relationship is bad enough in my opinion. If you would rather just see who comes through, just place in your post that you are open to receive and then be open as to who it is. It could even be a neighbor you once had. Thanks :) 

So you're basically doing educated guess work? 

*sigh* I was expected maybe something more potent.

1 hour ago, Evolving said:

Thank you all for replying. I have been really busy and haven't been able to come on to do any more readings, but will hopefully this week. Unfortunately, no matter who you ask for within your thread, grandmother on dad's side, friends father's great uncle on mom's side etc. it doesn't mean they are going to come through. It's a simple exercise that I do to help me focus.  That's why I ask that you stay open. I'm sorry, but I won't do readings for anyone who puts in anything more than the relationship of the person. Telling me how someone passed, when they passed, their name etc. takes away so much that could be used to validate who they are. As it is, the relationship is bad enough in my opinion. If you would rather just see who comes through, just place in your post that you are open to receive and then be open as to who it is. It could even be a neighbor you once had. Thanks :) 

Yes my I'm open, my offer is still on the table if u want it

1 hour ago, Browng0at said:

Yes my I'm open, my offer is still on the table if u want it

Thank you Browng0at :)

Had to take my beloved cat Timber to the vets this Friday the 13th since he was eating but still loosing much weight. It turned out he had cancer and was suffering and that he only had maybe 3 days to a week to live it left me with no other choice to say farwell and let him go to sleep. Im heartbroken and miss him like hell and wonder if you could do a reading. 

Edited by Avalanche

Hi am I to late for this thread? If not I’d like to connect with my grandmother or my ex mother in law who I never got the privilege of meeting her. But I’d be ever so grateful to recieve any messages from loved ones

Edited by Ahsat4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-27 at 3:31 AM, Evolving said:

On 2018-06-27 at 3:31 AM, Evolving said:

I am being told someone in the family married or engaged within the past 12 months. Etc. (Hopefully, they will get specific on this whether it was a male or female in the family etc

Please do not assume each line is associated with the next. As I may have a father figure who passed of a heart attack, but he is not necessarily George, but you or the father figure or someone else in the family/friend may be connected to the George who is living on this side of life. 

There is a George in spirit.

Grandfather was George. Cancer.

my friend died of suicide recently, same day my sis got married. Would appreciate contact

• The topic was locked