Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Genetic links to psychic ability?

rusty_shackleford

9 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

What do you think of BF being Atlantean survivors? Wether they were the sole occupants, or a product of Atlantean genetic experiments?

I think I am open to that idea. I believe I remember a psychic source I respect saying Bigfoot started as a human/ape hybrid (I believe in Atlantean times by so-called otherworldly sources (i.e. aliens)  that was envisioned as kind of a slave race but that idea failed. I have even heard Bigfoot is extinct as a physical species. So what are these still odd sightings? Perhaps non-physical beings wanting to re-experience nature and the raw sensations of the physical plane?

Fun stuff to think about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On July 4, 2018 at 4:14 AM, Emma_Acid said:

Maybe prove that "these abilities" exist first, then we can talk about what causes them?

I knew you would say that Emma... ; o.D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have yet to have met a actual psychic.. and i have spent a lot of time looking.. 

• Haha 2

On 04/07/2018 at 5:11 PM, papageorge1 said:

I think I am open to that idea. I believe I remember a psychic source I respect saying Bigfoot started as a human/ape hybrid (I believe in Atlantean times by so-called otherworldly sources (i.e. aliens)  that was envisioned as kind of a slave race but that idea failed. I have even heard Bigfoot is extinct as a physical species. So what are these still odd sightings? Perhaps non-physical beings wanting to re-experience nature and the raw sensations of the physical plane?

tumblr_n9lu8eTFDI1tz0eupo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

I have yet to have met a actual psychic.. and i have spent a lot of time looking.. 

Same here friend. 

On 7/4/2018 at 12:11 PM, papageorge1 said:

what_did_i_just_read__by_devgrah2857-d88

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I have the genetic ability to travel through time, but only at the rate of one second per second.

• Like 4

Greetings,

From personal experience my answer is yes, everyone is born with psychic abilities. Some ppls abilities are active while others is inactive. With that being said if your someone who constantly practices to use and strengthen an ability and you were to have children you can then pass off ur ability upon them and teach them how to awaken it then they can pass them on to future generations. I'm the last generation out of five on my mothers side who uses psychic abilities in witchcraft and such. I'm one out of three generations out of the five who is spiritual and use my abilities all the time. 

Well that's enough of my life story there so long story short the answer is yes from me.

✌ 

10 hours ago, Browng0at said:

Greetings,

From personal experience my answer is yes, everyone is born with psychic abilities. Some ppls abilities are active while others is inactive. With that being said if your someone who constantly practices to use and strengthen an ability and you were to have children you can then pass off ur ability upon them and teach them how to awaken it then they can pass them on to future generations. I'm the last generation out of five on my mothers side who uses psychic abilities in witchcraft and such. I'm one out of three generations out of the five who is spiritual and use my abilities all the time. 

Well that's enough of my life story there so long story short the answer is yes from me.

✌ 

I used to be "psychic" too. Till I got red pilled by reality. 

• Like 1

It's always a psychic I respect that is the source of the information.

So what are the rest? Are they a psychic source that is not respected?

No, they are psychic source that might have been remembered.

Reminds me of an advertisement on the radio about California psychics. They are tested and verified and certified. :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I used to be "psychic" too. Till I got red pilled by reality. 

reality ****s around with everyone

On 7/4/2018 at 12:11 PM, papageorge1 said:

So you look to side on BF being interdimensional?

Do you see this as a biological ability, or technological? If the latter? Is it aliens doing it, or does BF have their own equipment? If the former then psychic abilities must go with the interdimensional travel ability? 

On 7/8/2018 at 2:03 AM, Browng0at said:

Greetings,

✌ 

Do you find that a constant need to decalcify your third eye pineal gland is in order for peak psychic performance? 

Its all magical thinking and confirmation bias. I've played that wooville game before. 

Magick only changes your consciousness, it has zero causal power through some quantum woo to affect external events. I've been to wooville already. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, davros of skaro said:

Do you find that a constant need to decalcify your third eye pineal gland is in order for peak psychic performance? 

depends what ability u use, I personally am a daydreamer type which these sorts of things do help open ur thrid eye (not the pineal gland)

Edited by Browng0at

3 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

i know the gland has nothing to do with that i was referring to the thrid eye. 

Then you know that the "third eye" is just a mental construct (framework) that you're developing, correct? 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Then you know that the "third eye" is just a mental construct (framework) that you're developing, correct? 

I guess then so the fact that its connected with clairvoyance isnt real?

31 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

I guess then so the fact that its connected with clairvoyance isnt real?

Only if you believe it to be so. Then again we are highly adept at tricking ourselves into seeing things that are not there. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

So you look to side on BF being interdimensional?

I am more comfortable just saying that I believe Bigfoot has aspects and abilities that fall into was is colloquially called the paranormal. 

5 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

Do you see this as a biological ability, or technological? If the latter? Is it aliens doing it, or does BF have their own equipment? If the former then psychic abilities must go with the interdimensional travel ability? 

I would go more 'biological' as an answer to that question as I believe all living things have components of themselves in psychic dimensions integrated with their biology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 27.06.2018 at 9:49 AM, rusty_shackleford said:

Have any of you ever wondered what makes some people more prone to having these abilities than others? I'm trying to look into this with a few friends, is there anything you could tell me about yourself that separates you from the rest of the herd? We have a chat room but I don't want my thread to be deleted for spam.

The difference between ordinary people and talented, brilliant or with superpowers is that the latter worked on themselves in past lives and moving to the next they have already developed abilities and enough to plunge into the usual business and they show their talent. Genetics has nothing to do with it. Although they choose those parents and the place that most contributes to the development of their talent and if a person has musical abilities he will be better born in a musical family, otherwise the disclosure of his talent can become more complicated if he chooses an ordinary family.

If someone from above distributed to someone to become talented and who does not or to be poor or unhappy in life it would be unfair that some are born with abilities and others do not get. Therefore, the result of their abilities is a hard work in past lives and not waste your life for pleasure and insignificant, superficial things. Who works-that is given.

On 7/4/2018 at 4:14 AM, Emma_Acid said:

Maybe prove that "these abilities" exist first, then we can talk about what causes them?

By using my powers I see that you appreciate your feminine side, but are strong willed even in the face of Imperial Stormtroopers that failed marksmen ship class, and Ewoks that have no aversion to eating humanoid flesh.