Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blood moon prompts fresh doomsday warnings

UM-Bot

Jesus will be back soon. He said so.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, davros of skaro said:

Jesus will be back soon. He said so.

I'm already here, incognito.  Send me all your money or I'll jolly well be extremely miffed with you.  Then send your soul to burn forever in the putrid pits of Hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Tom the Photon said:

I'm already here, incognito.  Send me all your money or I'll jolly well be extremely miffed with you.  Then send your soul to burn forever in the putrid pits of Hell.

My belief is that there’s a games lobby below Hell. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This again? Ok, I've had it. Yes the World is about to end and everything will be destroyed. The Rapture has been canceled and you all are on your owe for a few hours before the end. Feel better?

• Haha 1

Blood moon, awesome, close enough to Lughnasa for a blood moon ritual (party). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Look, when a fly farts the wrong way the whacko's come-out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is the scriptural reference for all this silliness: Joel 2:31 - 

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

The "day of the Lord" is a specific point in time during the last days.  It will be at a time when great wars and celestial impacts will have ravaged the planet.  If vast amounts of burning debris are spewed into the atmosphere it will have the effect of "darkening" the sun and making the moon appear to be "blood red".  

What does this sound like? - I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. 31The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and awesomeday of the LORD.

The picture it brings to my mind is Nagasaki or Hiroshima...

• Like 1

I am in no way responsible for the doom mongering in association with my name.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Here is a site that needs to do a better job of describing things. It is an article about the January event.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/01/30/super-blue-blood-moon-2018-what-when-and-where.html

The Blood Moon occurs because the Earth is passing between the Moon and the Sun, which gives the Moon a reddish tint to it. It's caused by light bending around the Earth because of gravity passing around a portion of the atmosphere, more commonly known as a lunar eclipse.

Some wacko put their name to this trash writing: Chris Ciaccia

https://www.*** blocked ***/news/science/978904/blood-moon-2018-july-total-lunar-eclipse-date-full-moon-why-longest-century

The change of colour to the moon occurs as in blocking out the sun, the earth reflects indirect light onto the moon which becomes filtered.

This filtering effect is known as Rayleigh scattering, which excludes green and violet light meaning red and orange tones reach the moon.

The event occurs over Europe so people in the western hemisphere can rest assured that the people over the pond are doomed,not the Yanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh my gosh! How many times have the Nutters and religious fringe made predictions about our ultimate demise.....

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

This falls right in line with the Nibiru Doomers how many times has that fake thing been predicted?

All this doomsday junk is not good for anything but Hollywood movies and books.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A dangerous drinking game is to take a sip every time some nonsensical event happens in the movie 2012 and yo are the first to report it.

Examples:

1. The ground opening up and cities fall into it.

2. RV gets hit by a lump of molten rock and the people inside it are not killed

3. pole shift

4. pole shift does not push air ahead of it slowing down plane

5. oceans flood up to HImalayas

These are only a few of hundreds of ridiculous events in the 2012 movie

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2018 at 7:25 AM, stereologist said:

A dangerous drinking game is to take a sip every time some nonsensical event happens in the movie 2012 and yo are the first to report it.

Examples:

1. The ground opening up and cities fall into it.

2. RV gets hit by a lump of molten rock and the people inside it are not killed

3. pole shift

4. pole shift does not push air ahead of it slowing down plane

5. oceans flood up to HImalayas

These are only a few of hundreds of ridiculous events in the 2012 movie

Agreed!

But a *more* dangerous drinking game would be to spend an evening on UM, and to drink whenever you read a nonsensical post.

Probably a good idea to give the local hospital a heads up that a stomach may need to be pumped later on that evening! :su

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Trump was born on a blood moon. 

That's probably not helping matters. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It is kinda creepy the amount of times the number 666 turns up around Trump. 

There's 666 Fifth Avenue, and the new tower that will be $666 million and 666 ft. high. 

The Dow dropped 666 points.

Deficit hit $666 billion.

And 2016 is 666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Count the trees in the picture each way for the inverted triangle on Trump Tower...

LOL

Related image

• Confused 1

Trump aides sometimes wear lapel pins in that same shape.

Google Trump aides lapel pins.

Image result for trump aides lapel pins

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Confused 1

Clearly they are bringing about a blood moon to mystically summon walls along america's borders to keep out all those pesky low-paid labourers immigrants.

• Haha 2

@ChaosRose

I'm normally not a believer in any conspiracy theory s**t, and especially not Christian theology, but you really got me thinking there... :blink:

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

@ChaosRose

I'm normally not a believer in any conspiracy theory s**t, and especially not Christian theology, but you really got me thinking there... :blink:

You know I'm like...the last person you'd expect to hear biblical prophesy from. Lol.

That said, there are so  many things lining up, that it's hard not to get the impression that maybe there is some higher power trying to clue us in that Trump is not such a good guy. 

Here's something that'll curl your toes. Imagine how many things had to come together so that this could be true about him.

Start at around 18:00 and go to the part where you see that Trump is from an area in Germany where people have descended from Assyrian and Roman bloodlines. 

LOL..how could that even be possible ?

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Anyway, I found it absolutely mind-boggling that he even managed to meet that criteria. Lol. 

*facepalm*

We're doomed.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

.... Trump is from an area in Germany where people have descended from Assyrian and Roman bloodlines. 

LOL..how could that even be possible ?

I thought he was Scottish?   Which is far more frightening (but explains a lot) :P 

btw the first time I ever saw a blood moon I was wild camping in Wales.   Whales are endangered.  Getting drunk may endanger you life.  This proves that the next blood moon in Wales will result in several people in Cardiff getting drunk ....... :D 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Essan said:

I thought he was Scottish?   Which is far more frightening (but explains a lot) :P 

btw the first time I ever saw a blood moon I was wild camping in Wales.   Whales are endangered.  Getting drunk may endanger you life.  This proves that the next blood moon in Wales will result in several people in Cardiff getting drunk ....... :D 

Donald Trump's paternal ancestry is traceable to Bobenheim am Berg, a village in the Palatinate, Germany, in the 18th century. Johann Trump, born in Bobenheim in 1789, moved to the nearby village of Kallstadt where his grandson, Friedrich Trump, the grandfather of Donald Trump, was born in 1869.[31][32] This German heritage was long concealed by Donald Trump's father, Fred Trump, who had grown up in a mainly German-speaking environment until he was 10 years old;[33] after World War II and until the 1980s, he told people he was of Swedish ancestry.[34] Donald Trump repeated this version in The Art of the Deal (1987) but later said he is "proud" of his German heritage, and served as grand marshal of the 1999 German-American Steuben Parade in New York City.[35][36]

Born as Mary Anne MacLeod (1912–2000) in Tong, a small village near Stornoway, in the Western Isles of Scotland, she was the daughter of fisherman Malcolm MacLeod and Mary MacLeod (née Smith).[40] At age 17, she immigrated to the United States and started working as a maid in New York.[40] Mary and Donald Trump's father Fred Trump met in New York and married in 1936, settling together in Queens. Mary became a U.S. citizen in 1942.[40][41] Donald Trump has said that he "feels Scottish".[35][36]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Donald_Trump

• Like 1

The blood moon will be the longest that there has been an eclipse in the 21st Century. It coincides with the appearance of Mars that will look larger as its closer in the sky. Coupled with the blood moon and Mars, a time to celebrate perhaps instead of being scared with chattering teeth

Edited by Dark Howl
<3
  • Confused 1