Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Harte

Blistering the fringe in this section

103 posts in this topic

Oniomancer
On 6/29/2018 at 3:28 PM, jaylemurph said:

I can't find the thread anymore, but there was one guy who posted absolute dreck and passed himself off as an "award-winning" author. I did a little digging, and it turns out he owned three or four for-profit bookfairs, and they were the ones handing out the awards. He was giving them to himself. He disappeared from here roughly the same time I showed the evidence of his con.

--Jaylemurph

You could almost be talking about Draconic Chronicler there. I don't think he ever posted in this board though. He never did state what book he was supposed to've written.

• Thanks 1

The Wistman
1 hour ago, Oniomancer said:

You could almost be talking about Draconic Chronicler there. I don't think he ever posted in this board though. He never did state what book he was supposed to've written.

5b54afa30c052_zlyingfordummies.thumb.jpg.9a4198ed4ba078f9b8fb9f69d720a5e4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Piney
19 hours ago, Oniomancer said:

He did. We had a debate. He was trying to say the Horned Serpent and the Water Cougar were dragons. Frogfish stepped in (of course) and he got hammered. But he was too dense to realize he got hammered.

• Haha 1