Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-NASA scientist claims that UFOs are real

Looks like Revell might be able to re-release that 'Haunebu II' model after all   smug.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I personally believe in ET-UFO's, though I know there is no current "hard evidence"

• Like 1

There is no reason to believe that anything like this could be kept a secret for so long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Gaden said:

There is no reason to believe that anything like this could be kept a secret for so long.

Your right..This is just more conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

I don't think there are many people, who believe in UFO's that don't think the governments of the world are covering up evidence of UFO activities.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gaden said:

Naïve much?:lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Your right..This is just more conspiracy theory.

You sound like a broken record.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You sound like a broken record.

Well all records get broken sooner or later..They have gone to all CD's now.:sleepy: Just an observation but I gather from your username your one of the Nutters I was talking about.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Well all records get broken sooner or later..They have gone to all CD's now.:sleepy: Just an observation but I gather from your username your one of the Nutters I was talking about.

Actually mostly digital in this day in age. I guess someone trying to find truth would be considered a nutter to you. Many don't care about truth but enjoy the illusion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Actually mostly digital in this day in age. I guess someone trying to find truth would be considered a nutter to you. Many don't care about truth but enjoy the illusion.

There are also those that are more into illusion and only pretend to seek the truth.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Truth is over rated. I personally am not paranoid about the government and don't really care what they do..Sitting around worrying about when the government is going to tell the truth is a waste of time...Getting an ulcer for nothing. 

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There are also those that are more into illusion and only pretend to seek the truth.

CT'ers create their own illusions....And arguing with one your better off arguing with your computer you will get more out of it.

1 minute ago, Alien Origins said:

Truth is over rated. I personally am not paranoid about the government and don't really care what they do..Sitting around worrying about when the government is going to tell the truth is a waste of time...Getting an ulcer for nothing. 

What do you care about then?

It is not about worrying it is someone needs to watch the watchers. We all know what happens when government gets out of control and is beyond secretive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

CT'ers create their own illusions....And arguing with one your better off arguing with your computer you will get more out of it.

So to you anybody who asks questions is a CTer? I don't know about you but when I was a kid I was told to always ask questions about everything and never believe what you are told even if it comes from an "authority figure."

• Like 2

The game of this CTer is to pretend that they " always ask questions about everything". That I'd be interested in seeing them do. They make outlandish statements about the government and cover up yet on t he other hand lap up all of the alien nonsense about grays and arcturians and whatchacallits and Pleiadians and thingamabobs, So much simpler to be dismissive of "authoritarian figures" while taking in without question all of the BS from the pro-fiction, scam artists, hoaxers promoting nonsense for the gullible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gaden said:

apparently, it's not a secret because many say they are convinced the authorities are in cohorts with aliens. 

So it seems they can't keep secrets;)

5 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Naïve much?:lol:

Uh... since naive is an adjective and not a verb, your weak attempt at wit failed. If you actually believe that the tens (hundreds?) of thousands of employees of  governments all over the world could keep any thing secret, you are the one who is naive, and extremely gullible to boot, but that has been obvious for some time now. 

• Like 1

This would be similar to a certain "currently tenured University Professor who believes bigfoot is real".

Great similarities in both positions. Especially the intense dislike of scepticism regarding their own particular brand of folklore.

I have to wonder, why is he an ex-NASA scientist?

It doesn't say anything in the article about it or why he's not working there anymore. 

It's almost like it was added in to make him seem important.

Appeal to authority and all. 

• Like 1

Of of a few dozen coming out again. Well done!

I'm really, really sick of people misusing the term UFO.  Especially people who should know better.

Like ChaosRose I wonder why he's EX-nasa?  (No, actually I don't.)

And I note there are several here saying the gubmint is covering up evidence...  Can I ask, is this all part of a big MIB operation where they immediately find and kill off any witnesses?
OR,
are these little ET-UFO-drivers really really careful to only do their thing where ONLY the government can see what they're up to?  That's nice of them...

It's one or the other, you deep thinkers you... 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Starman said:

Wow, really ? and how did that work at school ? did you believe teachers ? did you even graduate ?
I bet with these radical views life is not easy.

I got by and I took what I needed and got through the program called school. You pretty much just have to know what the school books say to pass the tests. You don't have to believe all of it though. I had no problem graduating for school was simple and quite boring. In reality all you really need to know is math and how to read.

So you think it is radical to question everything? That is one of the main problems of the world and why it is a mess. Mostly everybody is like a robot just following the program installed to us since birth.

11 hours ago, Gaden said:

Uh... since naive is an adjective and not a verb, your weak attempt at wit failed. If you actually believe that the tens (hundreds?) of thousands of employees of  governments all over the world could keep any thing secret, you are the one who is naive, and extremely gullible to boot, but that has been obvious for some time now. 

No your still naïve to think that governments can't keep secrets. Guess you have never heard of decompartmentalization then as only one example of the many.