Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-NASA scientist claims that UFOs are real

2 minutes ago, The Starman said:

Why do you believe that ?

Because I ask questions and don't believe every thing I am told. Try it some time. You might learn something.

8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Because I ask questions and don't believe every thing I am told. Try it some time. You might learn something.

But you do believe the fiction about all of the different types of aliens. You've told stories about all sorts of fictional aliens.

8 minutes ago, The Starman said:

I do have a master in psychology. I had asked/evaluated surroundings or human behavior many times.
Still,  i'm waiting for your reasonable point about how do you find out what is right and what not for you as an individual.

P.S. don't go personal, let's discuss subject not the personality.

Oh....a psychologist. That explains everything to me then.:lol: You sure you don't want to hop me up with some pills for asking questions?:lol: Big Pharma and psychologist go hand and hand.

I have some good intuition and I look at all sides of the subject that is discussed. I do research on the matter and form my conclusions.

• Confused 2

20 hours ago, Gaden said:

There is no reason to believe that anything like this could be kept a secret for so long.

No harder than the Moon being a hologram and the hollow, expanding Earth being flat :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

No your still naïve to think that governments can't keep secrets. Guess you have never heard of decompartmentalization then as only one example of the many.

If governments are capable of keeping secrets, how do you know about any of them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Starman said:

Psychologists do not issue medicines (just to make it clear for your presumption)

Intuition is the perception of truth, the acquisition of information is not directly observing the world, nor by reasoning or drawing conclusions, but directly raising the idea. 
How do you draw conclusion when can't verify actual facts ?

Marcia Angell, MD, reviews the state of mental illness in the United States and the disturbing relationship between pharmaceutical companies and American psychiatry

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/therapy-matters/201107/in-bed-big-pharma

You sure sound a lot about Spock and not to mention we are really going away from the subject of this thread. I understand many are very robotic in nature.

1 hour ago, Gaden said:

If governments are capable of keeping secrets, how do you know about any of them?

Whistleblowers and some documents are leaked and not to mention after so many years classified documents are released.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Whistleblowers and some documents are leaked and not to mention after so many years classified documents are released.

Why do you believe the whistelblowers and/or leaked documents?   What makes them so trustworthy?   How do you know they aren't in on the conspiracy to delude you into thinking space aliens have already landed ;) 

2 hours ago, Essan said:

Why do you believe the whistelblowers and/or leaked documents?   What makes them so trustworthy?   How do you know they aren't in on the conspiracy to delude you into thinking space aliens have already landed ;) 

It is not that I would believe what they would have to say but it would lead me to further investigation on the matter. If you don't think aliens are real and have been here I assure you will change your mind in the future. It is great to be skeptical and we should all be but I guarantee they exist. They aren't like Jesus a fictional character in a book.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Essan said:

It is not that I would believe what they would have to say but it would lead me to further investigation on the matter. If you don't think aliens are real and have been here I assure you will change your mind in the future. It is great to be skeptical and we should all be but I guarantee they exist. They aren't like Jesus a fictional character in a book.

3 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I would love to know the name of a whistle blower. Please enlighten me.

54 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

And how do you guarantee they exist?

55 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

If you don't think aliens are real and have been here I assure you will change your mind in the future.

I'm not being facetious here but what exactly will change our minds? You sound like you know something that we don't.

57 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It is great to be skeptical and we should all be but I guarantee they exist.

How can you guarantee they exist? Again, I'm not being flippant, just intrigued. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stiff said:

I'm not being facetious here but what exactly will change our minds? You sound like you know something that we don't.

How can you guarantee they exist? Again, I'm not being flippant, just intrigued. 

I may or may not know something you don't. It is inevitable that it will all come out sooner or later. Although much of it will be suppressed in the mainstream as always. I can guarantee it because it is impossible for us to be the only intelligent species in this universe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I can guarantee it because it is impossible for us to be the only intelligent species in this universe.

I wouldn't say impossible, more like improbable, but I understand fully where you're coming from. (Regarding the odds anyway).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I may or may not know something you don't. It is inevitable that it will all come out sooner or later. Although much of it will be suppressed in the mainstream as always. I can guarantee it because it is impossible for us to be the only intelligent species in this universe.

are there other intelligent species out in the universe? is not in question here...

just because you feel there is (as i do) doesn't mean to say they're here on earth!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

I wouldn't say impossible, more like improbable, but I understand fully where you're coming from. (Regarding the odds anyway).

How is it improbable? Do you understand how big the universe is and the number of suns and planets there are? Not to mention how old the Universe is and this Earth is not very old. We have to be very ignorant to believe that there is no other intelligent life and intelligent life that is beyond our scope of understanding.

40 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

are there other intelligent species out in the universe? is not in question here...

just because you feel there is (as i do) doesn't mean to say they're here on earth!

Do ants see humans?

11 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

... Not to mention how old the Universe is and this Earth is not very old. ...

OK... but, why is that the case?

9 hours ago, Essan said:

No harder than the Moon being a hologram and the hollow, expanding Earth being flat :D 

It is amazing how everything goes back to the flat earth theory. The CIA did a great job in passing the flat earth theory around to see how many people would latch on to it. Now anybody who thinks outside the box can be labeled as a flat earther. The conspiracy theorist tag was not working anymore so they needed a new program for the mainstream dwellers. Everybody back to sleep nothing here.:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

OK... but, why is that the case?

You can lead a horse to water but ya can't get him to drink it.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

How is it improbable? Do you understand how big the universe is and the number of suns and planets there are? Not to mention how old the Universe is and this Earth is not very old. We have to be very ignorant to believe that there is no other intelligent life and intelligent life that is beyond our scope of understanding.

I don't think anybody understands just how big the universe is if we're being honest here, it's probably unfathomable to comprehend.

Look, I'm on your side here dude. I don't doubt for a minute that there are other intelligent life forms out there somewhere but there's always that chance, no-matter how minuscule, that whatever sparked life here and the conditions that it needed to evolve in the way that is has, may not exist anywhere else. 

Hell, my own belief is that life here (or at least the ingredients for it) may well have come from extra terrestrial origins - be that on a meteorite, comet or whatever. Who knows.

I don't, however, sign up for the fact that aliens have, or are visiting us. There's just no evidence in any form, let alone proof. That is of course, unless you can sway me with that something that you 'may or may not know'. I'm always willing to listen sensible theories on these kinds of things. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1