Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-NASA scientist claims that UFOs are real

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:59 AM, freetoroam said:

Pretty old? :lol: 

Ofcourse i mention it......everytime you and certain others mention David Icke.

I remember him from that day he "lost it" , you ask me if i have any memory? and yet you are the one who does not seem to remember why so many people will not take him serious.

So, everytime you memtion Icke, i will bring up that picture to remind you about the man you believe in and why i am not laughing with, but at you.

Laugh at me all you want because it don't bother me what you think. David Icke is awesome and I stand by that and I will continue to read his books and learn more about the world we live in. Not to mention the Richie Allen show is an awesome show also.

Edited by Truthseeker007

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, The Starman said:

I'm not sure where are you going with all of this.

Just because his opinion does not match yours, he is no longer your internet friend...wow, you have long way to go, wishful thinking is strong in this one... 

Reptilians shapeshifters and other dimensions...other planet.. from the book - The Biggest Secret (1999) , actually reminds me a movie called They Live (1988). Is this a coincidence, that after 10 years David Icke published look alike story book ? I think not. And history tells that movies made a big influence to whole UFO/aliens subject. 

If you would have read any of Mr Ickes work you would know he talks about the movie "They Live" and I even watched it because he mentioned it. I see how you form an opinion on him and never even read any of his books.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, The Starman said:

I'm not sure where are you going with all of this.

Just because his opinion does not match yours, he is no longer your internet friend...wow, you have long way to go, wishful thinking is strong in this one... 

Reptilians shapeshifters and other dimensions...other planet.. from the book - The Biggest Secret (1999) , actually reminds me a movie called They Live (1988). Is this a coincidence, that after 10 years David Icke published look alike story book ? I think not. And history tells that movies made a big influence to whole UFO/aliens subject. 

From the book Children of The Matrix-2001

They Live, which I thoroughly recommend to get a visual feel for what I am saying, is about an extraterrestrial race that takes over the planet while hiding in human form. They control in exactly the same way as the Illuminati, through secret societies and mind conditioning. In the end, the heroes of the movie reveal the scam when they break the vibrational sound frequency that is maintaining the illusion that those in power are human.

Immediately that vibration is destroyed, the president and others in power and influence shift into their true form and the people can see who is really ruling them. When we find the right sound frequency the same will happen among those in power today.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix08.htm

43 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

They Live, which I thoroughly recommend to get a visual feel for what I am saying, is about an extraterrestrial race that takes over the planet while hiding in human form. They control in exactly the same way as the Illuminati, through secret societies and mind conditioning. In the end, the heroes of the movie reveal the scam when they break the vibrational sound frequency that is maintaining the illusion that those in power are human.

Immediately that vibration is destroyed, the president and others in power and influence shift into their true form and the people can see who is really ruling them. When we find the right sound frequency the same will happen among those in power today.

Any proof?

9 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Any proof?

The proof is all around you just put on the glasses.:lol:

There is plenty of proof when researched.

1 hour ago, The Starman said:

Ofcourse i did not read any of his books. And i explained it already, WHY.

watched today couple interviews with him. As he presents his "truth" reminds me another famous sci-fix writer and ideologist L. Ron Hubbard. They somehow succeeded in, introducing their crooked fantasies to world and it got stuck in our culture. L. Ron Hubbard ideology has become even more... religion/sect, based on aliens story. It is impossible to make a legit research or proove something like it. All those "real truth" statements about aliens, are pulled out of their own asses.

Well then you really shouldn't have an opinion on the matter. That would be like me discussing Christianity without reading the Bible. I think out of fear of what you will learn and it will turn your world upside down if you look deeper into the rabbit hole. You won't take the time. I think we are done discussing anything further for you can't teach a baby to understand math.

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Sorry, what?

8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Actually, there isn't any proof as you claim. It is a fantasy that you have bought into. You've made some pretend "connect the dots steps". 

7 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well then you really shouldn't have an opinion on the matter. That would be like me discussing Christianity without reading the Bible. I think out of fear of what you will learn and it will turn your world upside down if you look deeper into the rabbit hole. You won't take the time. I think we are done discussing anything further for you can't teach a baby to understand math.

Can't teach the delusional either.

9 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It sounds like the heroes are more PC than those in The Ten O'clock People

Edited by Golden Duck

11 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

That is a bucket of pig slop. It's a made up rambling pretending to be scientific by a horrible misuse of the term frequency. Frequency is events per unit time. All of the talk about vibes is called being delusional. There are the standard lies about being able to track blood lines back to ancient Sumer and Egypt. The blood drinking section is hilarious. It is a poorly written version of Cat People. I actually was unable to find anything that was worth reading.

Wait a minute...Is Trump a shape shifting reptile? Heck Queen Elizabeth has been dubbed a shape shifter. I would like to see a peer reviewed paper on this to explain exactly how this is suppose to work. Are they all part of Ickes 1999 Babylonian Brotherhood? Yeah he takes this sci-fi to a whole other level...Read his book The Biggest Secret...Conspiracy Theorists should go back to the drawing board and decide if they want to live in reality or fantasy.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

If you would have read any of Mr Ickes work you would know he talks about the movie "They Live" and I even watched it because he mentioned it. I see how you form an opinion on him and never even read any of his books.

Conspiracy nutters like Icke only understands fiction because that's what they're selling.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Wait a minute...Is Trump a shape shifting reptile? Heck Queen Elizabeth has been dubbed a shape shifter. I would like to see a peer reviewed paper on this to explain exactly how this is suppose to work. Are they all part of Ickes 1999 Babylonian Brotherhood? Yeah he takes this sci-fi to a whole other level...Read his book The Biggest Secret...Conspiracy Theorists should go back to the drawing board and decide if they want to live in reality or fantasy.

What is reality?

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Conspiracy nutters like Icke only understands fiction because that's what they're selling.

That is what you think but you sir are wrong.

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

That is what you think but you sir are wrong.

You know all about being wrong.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Whatever propaganda man.:lol:

Continue to defend stupidity because that's all you've got.

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Call me any name you want for it doesn't bother me. I enjoy your company.:lol:

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

??

Edited by Truthseeker007

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

What really happened on September 11, 2001?

• Option 1 - Nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, crashed airplanes into the World Trade Center because they “hate our freedoms.”

• Option 2 - The Bush administration was asleep at the switch and allowed nineteen fanatical Arab hijackers to kill 3,000 American citizens so they could pass the Patriot Act, build up the military and invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

What do you chose Rlyeh?

What does any of this have to do with David Icke?

Lets play you game, can you support your claim that Iraq was invaded because of 9/11? The Bush administration claimed there was no link.

34 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

What does any of this have to do with David Icke?

Lets play you game, can you support your claim that Iraq was invaded because of 9/11? The Bush administration claimed there was no link.

I posted in the wrong thread. Refer to the other one since this isn't the topic here.

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Call me any name you want for it doesn't bother me. I enjoy your company.:lol:

Learn to read. They did not call you a name.

• Thanks 1

It is patently clear that so far there has been zero support posted for Icke and his reptilian delusions.

There is also support for the made up menagerie of fake aliens.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

There is also support for the made up menagerie of fake aliens.

yep- Icke isn't real either, he is CGI.. you can buy the David Icke 3D model online. The creator boasts his David Icke 3D model has been used in many documentaries & sports news clips for decades;)

It is claimed that the creator is a lizard called Darrkfalimunin, but i don't believe that for one minute:wacko:

Edited by Dejarma
  • Haha 1