Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ex-NASA scientist claims that UFOs are real

15 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Looks more like hair or ceremonial headgear to me

I was referring to the linked to report as the source of that information. Although Truthseeker007 suggests that everyone in authority might be a liar I was reporting what people that actually understand the context fo the figurines suggests.

a further example of the portrayal of identity through figurines is with relation to cranial modification. Work by molleson and campbell (1995) originally identified the exaggerated head shape displayed in Ubaid figurines as
the potential result of cranial modification. further research has involved the investigation of iranian examples, ex-amining the role figurines can play in supporting this interpretation (daems and croucher 2007). We are fortunate
with cranial modification in that, unlike skin, skeletal evidence often survives to attest to the practice.

Page 116 of https://oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/saoc63.pdf

Also we red

It is often the case that scholarly interpretations of figurines say little about treatment and perceptions of the
lived body. Figurines can potentially provide us with insights into concepts of personhood, gender, and aspects of
power over and treatment of the body, including its decoration and manipulation, communicating messages about
identities and societies. While figurines vary in their likeness to “real” human bodies, many are none-the-less culturally
significant representations, whether realistic or more amorphous in nature. While these may or may not necessarily be
accurate personal portrayals, many are realistic and meaningful bodily forms. It seems reasonable to expect
that treatment of these figurines could accurately reflect treatment and form of the human body — whether real,
idealized, or stylistic. It is consequently worth exploring these concepts in our interpretations of figurine evidence.
While it may be true that no definitive answer can be gained, this study can at least bring us a little closer to real,
lived experiences and perceptions of the body.

It is clear that this is not some hidden information as might be suggested from Truthseekr007's odd posts.

21 hours ago, The Starman said:

Just like any other religious civilizations or tribes, who believed in animal/gods did have figures. Gods personification was a common thing. Humans praised them, built monuments, made sculptures. Till this day there are sacred animals. Etc: cattle, monkey. Paganism in Europe was replaced with catholicism just a several hundred years ago. From there it spread in all societies and continents.

I can't disagree with that Starman. That is a basic premise for many but not all. Many of these stories are based on something that really did happen and not something they just imagined up just because they could. I do know a great now  sadly diseased writer Acharya S/Dorothy M Murdock did a great job at exposing the foundations of many religions and I have read a few of her books.

20 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Anyone having David Icke flashbacks?

I love David Icke's work and it is sad that many people on here can't see how great his work is. When the manipulation is so deep it is hard for the followers of the manipulation to see the elephant in the room.

20 hours ago, Dejarma said:

not sure who said the above but you sound sure. i'm just interested how you worked out what one is male & what one is female?

In nearly all ancient cultures accounts of reptilian beings are present. Ranging from ancient Sumer to Asia and the Americas.

Related image

22 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I love David Icke's work and it is sad that many people on here can't see how great his work is. When the manipulation is so deep it is hard for the followers of the manipulation to see the elephant in the room.

This is a picture of the audience  reaction and all the millions watching him on Wogan. 

Unless you were around to watch was going on at that time,, unlike the rest of us, you will never understand how he will never be taken seriously again. 

The man is a fruitcake and his followers are mini jaffa cakes.

royal-london-terry-wogan-david-icke-audi

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

In nearly all ancient cultures accounts of reptilian beings are present. Ranging from ancient Sumer to Asia and the Americas.

Related image

The image is clearly a person sporting a head which is not human. The image shows the "thing" holding a container which would contain seeds. We also see the wrist band which is a fertility symbol.

The photo is not clear and might be a bird head.

The photos at the wikipedia do not show humans with non-humans heads as Anunnaki. I wonder if the site you used has mislabeled the photo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

57 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I can't disagree with that Starman. That is a basic premise for many but not all. Many of these stories are based on something that really did happen and not something they just imagined up just because they could. I do know a great now  sadly diseased writer Acharya S/Dorothy M Murdock did a great job at exposing the foundations of many religions and I have read a few of her books.

You really have no idea if there is a kernel of truth to the stories and just how important that kernel of truth might be.

Lots of people create fiction and that ability goes back a long long time.

BTW, here we see what the image is:

http://www.mesopotamia.co.uk/gods/explore/exp_set.html

Seems that your site truthism needs to fix some mistakes.

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

This is a picture of the audience  reaction and all the millions watching him on Wogan. 

Unless you were around to watch was going on at that time,, unlike the rest of us, you will never understand how he will never be taken seriously again. 

You always mention the Wogan show so it gets pretty old. Your like a repeating record freetoroam. I have gone over this with you before. Do you have any memory in that brain of yours?

2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Ventura tears him down in this video..It's all I need:

I saw that episode and I actually liked Jesse Ventura before that. That episode showed who Jesse was really with and not a real truthseeker.

Wowsers!!!  Look at that video's title image.  I'm so going to watch that!!!!!

{/intense sarcasm} 

4 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

who told you this? is this a fact or just people's opinion?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, freetoroam said:

And that was after he introduced himself.

What we see is that cultures often have lore about half human, half animal creatures. They can be gods or demons or demigods or simply monsters or even other things.

So far this thread has failed to show actual instances of reptilians. What they have shown is something they would like us to believe is part reptile. That has not been shown to be the case. Instead, they post links to sites which appear to be infested with mistakes that do NOT show the photos to be reptilian.

Truthseeker007 is apparently not a truth seeker.

3 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

** snipped video **

Thanks for showing how pathetic Icke is. Well done.

3 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You always mention the Wogan show so it gets pretty old. Your like a repeating record freetoroam. I have gone over this with you before. Do you have any memory in that brain of yours?

Pretty old? :lol: 

Ofcourse i mention it......everytime you and certain others mention David Icke.

I remember him from that day he "lost it" , you ask me if i have any memory? and yet you are the one who does not seem to remember why so many people will not take him serious.

So, everytime you memtion Icke, i will bring up that picture to remind you about the man you believe in and why i am not laughing with, but at you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Starman said:

[...]

Reptilians shapeshifters and other dimensions...other planet.. from the book - The Biggest Secret (1999) , actually reminds me a movie called They Live (1988). Is this a coincidence, that after 10 years David Icke published look alike story book ? I think not. And history tells that movies made a big influence to whole UFO/aliens subject. 
[...]

hrd_lgh.JPG.2fbec0fe1d3c74c86ca37479251aa5c6.JPG

2 minutes ago, The Starman said:

Take a banana monkey, it's good for your health. 

di-S8NR3P.jpg

Nah, bananas are radioactive...

PS I misread your thought earlier... You know, fast reading sometimes gives false results, for what I do apologize.

4 minutes ago, The Starman said:

Forget bananas and all sarcasm. Let's get serious.
What are your thoughts on this ?

On OP? Pure BS wrapped in BS.

1 hour ago, The Starman said:

Here is a full episode if anyone interested. "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S03E01 Reptilian."

Thats for homo imbecillus.

2 hours ago, The Starman said:

Here is a full episode if anyone interested. "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S03E01 Reptilian."

** snipped video link **

That video also shows what a fraud Icke is. The goal of scammers and hoaxers is to say things that allow people to formulate an idea in their head that is not necessarily the same for all people. It doesn't matter if there is a match. What matters is that the money flows to the scammer/hoaxer/fraud like Icke.

15 hours ago, stereologist said:

What we see is that cultures often have lore about half human, half animal creatures. They can be gods or demons or demigods or simply monsters or even other things.

We still do that.   Spiderman, Wolverine, Batman, Catwoman,

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Myles said:

We still do that.   Spiderman, Wolverine, Batman, Catwoman,

Inshallah... You forgot Thor...

Just now, bmk1245 said:

Inshallah... You forgot Thor...

Is he an animal hybrid.