Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
F3SS

The new Supreme Court

42 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

F3SS

I haven’t seen a thread about this yet. Want to know what everyone thinks about the Supreme Court becoming a conservative majority for decades to come. I mean, I could wager a guess but I’d like to hear you guys chime in. Personally I’m now more thankful than ever Hillary didn’t win or we’d have open borders and a far left court ripping our constitution to threads for the rest of my life. Phew!!!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
22 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I haven’t seen a thread about this yet. Want to know what everyone thinks about the Supreme Court becoming a conservative majority for decades to come. I mean, I could wager a guess but I’d like to hear you guys chime in. Personally I’m now more thankful than ever Hillary didn’t win or we’d have open borders and a far left court ripping our constitution to threads for the rest of my life. Phew!!!

Yeah this country really would have been screwed.

I'm hoping he picks Andrew Napolitano.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I haven’t seen a thread about this yet. Want to know what everyone thinks about the Supreme Court becoming a conservative majority for decades to come.

Im pretty concerned about several things, roe v wade and civil rights protections being the largest. 

That said Gorsuch has thus far seemed like a decent choice so maybe a better candidate than the ones on Trump's list will come along 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

I'm hoping he picks Andrew Napolitano.

I would be pretty pleased with that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Is Napolitano on the list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, F3SS said:

Is Napolitano on the list?

Not that I have read, which is too bad. He is one of the few at fox who aren't complete Trump sycophants so his real conservatism would add a good balance to the administration I think. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
56 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Is Napolitano on the list?

From what I’ve heard he is on the top of the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, preacherman76 said:

From what I’ve heard he is on the top of the list. 

Based on the official list he is not a candidate but who knows with this Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
Just now, preacherman76 said:

From what I’ve heard he is on the top of the list. 

I dunno, he's not on the published list and he hasn't fawned all over Donald Trump while on Fox News.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
Just now, Farmer77 said:

Based on the official list he is not a candidate but who knows with this Trump

That’s the conservative computer list. From what I’ve heard he’s the guy Trump wants. Even heard he wanted him for the last pick, but after he wasn’t picked Trump said he will definitely be his second pick if he got another chance. 

Probably wont have to wait long to find out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

That’s the conservative computer list. From what I’ve heard he’s the guy Trump wants. Even heard he wanted him for the last pick, but after he wasn’t picked Trump said he will definitely be his second pick if he got another chance. 

Probably wont have to wait long to find out. 

That really would make me happy. Ive liked Nap for years and even in the Trump era he has been one to speak truth to power. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
Just now, Farmer77 said:

That really would make me happy. Ive liked Nap for years and even in the Trump era he has been one to speak truth to power. 

I’d be happy with him as well. I also think that pick would go a long way in calming some fears. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I’d be happy with him as well. I also think that pick would go a long way in calming some fears. 

 

Yeah, I've read some of his stuff and don't really mind him as well. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Probably wont have to wait long to find out. 

Trump did say July 9th he’ll make his pick and that he may interview 2 unknown others who aren’t on the list.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1

The official list is probably Ivanka and Scott Baio.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
Posted (edited)

WOW! Most people here would agree to Napolitano? :sk

Now, let's see how mature D.C. reacts. 

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
53 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The official list is probably Ivanka and Scott Baio.

Judge Reinhold surely? The word “Judge” is in his name.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why not

Picks for the Supreme Court is one of the main reasons I voted for Trump. There were many reasons NOT to vote for Trump, but this is far and away one of the BEST reasons to vote Trump.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The official list is probably Ivanka and Scott Baio.

Don't know where you got your "master list" from,but from the hysterics i've heard the top of the list is Ted Nugent and David Duke... :w00t: :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
1 minute ago, Why not said:

Picks for the Supreme Court is one of the main reasons I voted for Trump. There were many reasons NOT to vote for Trump, but this is far and away one of the BEST reasons to vote Trump.

This is what swayed me from a "throw away" vote to voting Trump...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther

It's the end of the world. Black people will go to the back of the bus. Women will be kept barefoot and pregnant. Mexican citizens will be imprisoned in flyover states. Jews and Muslims will be forced out of public office unless they convert. Homosexuals will be imprisoned for sodomy. Anybody, who isn't a fascist, will be beaten in the public streets with impunity. My guess is that my post will seem tame next to Keith Olbermann's take on it. :D

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's the end of the world. Black people will go to the back of the bus. Women will be kept barefoot and pregnant. Mexican citizens will be imprisoned in flyover states. Jews and Muslims will be forced out of public office unless they convert. Homosexuals will be imprisoned for sodomy. Anybody, who isn't a fascist, will be beaten in the public streets with impunity. My guess is that my post will seem tame next to Keith Olbermann's take on it. :D

Does best Nancy Pelosi voice..."It's Armmmm...ageddon :wacko:"

:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
12 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's the end of the world. Black people will go to the back of the bus. Women will be kept barefoot and pregnant. Mexican citizens will be imprisoned in flyover states. Jews and Muslims will be forced out of public office unless they convert. Homosexuals will be imprisoned for sodomy. Anybody, who isn't a fascist, will be beaten in the public streets with impunity. My guess is that my post will seem tame next to Keith Olbermann's take on it. :D

That sounds just like the panel on Bill Maher this week. They were all losing their minds in a state of open panick.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ZZ.
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Does best Nancy Pelosi voice..."It's Armmmm...ageddon :wacko:"

:lol:

Pelosi comments on SC decision. [1:17]

This lady needs a doctor.

 

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.