Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The new Supreme Court

F3SS

I haven’t seen a thread about this yet. Want to know what everyone thinks about the Supreme Court becoming a conservative majority for decades to come. I mean, I could wager a guess but I’d like to hear you guys chime in. Personally I’m now more thankful than ever Hillary didn’t win or we’d have open borders and a far left court ripping our constitution to threads for the rest of my life. Phew!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I haven’t seen a thread about this yet. Want to know what everyone thinks about the Supreme Court becoming a conservative majority for decades to come. I mean, I could wager a guess but I’d like to hear you guys chime in. Personally I’m now more thankful than ever Hillary didn’t win or we’d have open borders and a far left court ripping our constitution to threads for the rest of my life. Phew!!!

Yeah this country really would have been screwed.

I'm hoping he picks Andrew Napolitano.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I haven’t seen a thread about this yet. Want to know what everyone thinks about the Supreme Court becoming a conservative majority for decades to come.

Im pretty concerned about several things, roe v wade and civil rights protections being the largest. 

That said Gorsuch has thus far seemed like a decent choice so maybe a better candidate than the ones on Trump's list will come along 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

I'm hoping he picks Andrew Napolitano.

I would be pretty pleased with that. 

• Like 1

Just now, F3SS said:

Is Napolitano on the list?

Not that I have read, which is too bad. He is one of the few at fox who aren't complete Trump sycophants so his real conservatism would add a good balance to the administration I think. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Is Napolitano on the list?

From what I’ve heard he is on the top of the list. 

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Based on the official list he is not a candidate but who knows with this Trump

Just now, preacherman76 said:

I dunno, he's not on the published list and he hasn't fawned all over Donald Trump while on Fox News.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Based on the official list he is not a candidate but who knows with this Trump

That’s the conservative computer list. From what I’ve heard he’s the guy Trump wants. Even heard he wanted him for the last pick, but after he wasn’t picked Trump said he will definitely be his second pick if he got another chance. 

Probably wont have to wait long to find out. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

That’s the conservative computer list. From what I’ve heard he’s the guy Trump wants. Even heard he wanted him for the last pick, but after he wasn’t picked Trump said he will definitely be his second pick if he got another chance. 

That really would make me happy. Ive liked Nap for years and even in the Trump era he has been one to speak truth to power. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

That really would make me happy. Ive liked Nap for years and even in the Trump era he has been one to speak truth to power. 

I’d be happy with him as well. I also think that pick would go a long way in calming some fears. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I’d be happy with him as well. I also think that pick would go a long way in calming some fears. 

Yeah, I've read some of his stuff and don't really mind him as well. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Trump did say July 9th he’ll make his pick and that he may interview 2 unknown others who aren’t on the list.

• Like 2

WOW! Most people here would agree to Napolitano? :sk

Now, let's see how mature D.C. reacts. 

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The official list is probably Ivanka and Scott Baio.

Judge Reinhold surely? The word “Judge” is in his name.

• Haha 2

Picks for the Supreme Court is one of the main reasons I voted for Trump. There were many reasons NOT to vote for Trump, but this is far and away one of the BEST reasons to vote Trump.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The official list is probably Ivanka and Scott Baio.

Don't know where you got your "master list" from,but from the hysterics i've heard the top of the list is Ted Nugent and David Duke... :w00t: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Why not said:

Picks for the Supreme Court is one of the main reasons I voted for Trump. There were many reasons NOT to vote for Trump, but this is far and away one of the BEST reasons to vote Trump.

This is what swayed me from a "throw away" vote to voting Trump...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's the end of the world. Black people will go to the back of the bus. Women will be kept barefoot and pregnant. Mexican citizens will be imprisoned in flyover states. Jews and Muslims will be forced out of public office unless they convert. Homosexuals will be imprisoned for sodomy. Anybody, who isn't a fascist, will be beaten in the public streets with impunity. My guess is that my post will seem tame next to Keith Olbermann's take on it. :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's the end of the world. Black people will go to the back of the bus. Women will be kept barefoot and pregnant. Mexican citizens will be imprisoned in flyover states. Jews and Muslims will be forced out of public office unless they convert. Homosexuals will be imprisoned for sodomy. Anybody, who isn't a fascist, will be beaten in the public streets with impunity. My guess is that my post will seem tame next to Keith Olbermann's take on it. :D

Does best Nancy Pelosi voice..."It's Armmmm...ageddon :wacko:"

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

That sounds just like the panel on Bill Maher this week. They were all losing their minds in a state of open panick.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Does best Nancy Pelosi voice..."It's Armmmm...ageddon :wacko:"

:lol:

Pelosi comments on SC decision. [1:17]

This lady needs a doctor.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1